Sam was at Britney's house today.

rower2222

Just now, BabyBabyBay said:

What the **** is this thread

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Someone trying to call me a psycopath and bully for standing up for myself. I've been on exhale a long time and do not stand for bullying in any form. NEVER have I bullied anyone in my life. If someone dare accuses me of anything I will stick up for myself. It seems the true bullies don't like it when people stick up for themselves. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, californication said:

Someone trying to call me a psycopath and bully for standing up for myself. I've been on exhale a long time and do not stand for bullying in any form. NEVER have I bullied anyone in my life. If someone dare accuses me of anything I will stick up for myself. It seems the true bullies don't like it when people stick up for themselves. 

Can you all not just like, agree to disagree and coexist? :ohdear: @EasyThere

Spoiler

No idea why I'm trying to play peace maker, but this thread was stressful to read :jl:

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

I literally downvoted 3 post of urs because they were trash and u were bullying that member. Let's not :orangu:

You seriously need a hobby. idk how you have so many points on this site. You talk the most garbage and try and silence people. Get a grip on reality and don't be such a bigot. Learn to respect opinions without throwing a hissy fit. Are you 5??

Just now, EasyThere said:

I called u a psychopath because u bullyied that member without a reason. I could care less about ur downvote spread on me. But if it helps my case I will use it against you :goat:

I bullied no one. Someone came out with a bigoted opinion so I called it out. You must be a bigot because you see nothing wrong with people making racist statements. 

Says a bully who has been bullying me and few other members for god knows what reasons. Not my fault ur miserable. :goat:

What you just said would be an insult if it was coming from anyone else. But coming from you we just have to laugh  :tifflmao:

You're actually deluded. I downvoted one of your comments yesterday. ONE. You downvoted a few comments of mine from old threads. You actually went out SEARCHING for comments I made on old threads? Omg poor you! I really feel for your sad existence. 

and then when you got a taste of your own medicine you tried to flip the tables on me? And you think you're going to get away with it? Nu-uh. Not on my watch. Never. 

That thread was on first page dude :orangu:

And again you were bullying one of exhale member so I downvoted 2 comments of yours . And then you snapped this morning just like you snapped on that member. Like we have to laugh:makeup:

"nOT oN MY WaTCh" :tiffcackle:

Laugh to yourself cos no one else is laughing with you. Laughing at you maybe. Poor thing.

Howling :shameless:

I am literally screaming at ur psycho meltdown. Tooo easy :makeup:

It's episodes like yours that remind me of what a hate filled place exhale can be. Back when Lillith & Cheri were allowed to roam free. You're just like them. I hope you can learn to behave responsibly and act with integrity instead of personally attacking people who don't agree with you or retaliate to your abusive ways. That's all I'll say. 

Archived