Sam was at Britney's house today.

rower2222

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rower2222 said:

His instagram story is of him diving in a pool which is clearly Britney's house. 

IDK how he can live with himself and sleep peacefully every night knowing he's swimming in her pool, eating her food and lounging around her house when he's faking it and getting paid to be her bf. He disgusts me

9 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

His instagram story is of him diving in a pool which is clearly Britney's house. 

He has been there for a couple weeks now. Her giggle on his new instagram stories is heaven ❤️ 

https://instagram.com/stories/samasghari/2371571021271621303?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=zx3rg1iet9cn

https://instagram.com/stories/samasghari/2371571080159809632?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1aovfqaok3h3i

3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Of course we do. He has to show off that he's mooching off her. He seriously raises my blood pressure. 

Also interesting that in these two recent posts of "her laughing" she's not seen. But laughter sure must mean she's fine, right? The laughter also doesn't actually make any sense in the context of what Sam is doing that she'd be responding to in either clip.

2 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Of course we do. He has to show off that he's mooching off her. He seriously raises my blood pressure. 

Girl, you need to find out some dirt stuff about him... You're a persian right? I bet you can find interesting pieces about that one. Time to be a detective sistea GIF

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Where?

IG. He did reserve psychology. We know she likes to block ppl who put her in the nagative spotlight, so he went ahead and did the opposite. He praised her and said to watch out for Sam because he's implying that she is the one to be canceled. Therefore, it's best to get him out of the picture because he poses as a threat. 

She went ahead and blocked him 

4 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

IG. He did reserve psychology. We know she likes to block ppl who put her in the nagative spotlight, so he went ahead and did the opposite. He praised her and said to watch out for Sam because he's implying that she is the one to be canceled. Therefore, it's best to get him out of the picture because he poses as a threat. 

californication is a nice & sane person.

3 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

U mean Lou? Lou blocked ur friend bc he said she had to watch out for Sam?

Archived