Sam was at Britney's house today.

rower2222

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, alluvion said:

You should be reported for trolling through my posting history to downvote me because I don't think Iran is a beacon of civil rights.

Who started it? Don't try and play victim. I ended your little game and it's got you triggered. You went through 4 of my posts to downvote me. Vile troll. 

33 minutes ago, californication said:

Who started it? Don't try and play victim. I ended your little game and it's got you triggered. You went through 4 of my posts to downvote me. Vile troll. 

I down voted posts of you telling people to "STFU" for not thinking Iran should be lauded for the way women are treated there and calling them racists. Iran shouldn't be lauded for human rights abuses and there's nothing racist about it. And no one should be silenced for saying so.

You're calling me a troll? 

QGIPlwY.png

Zgxw10H.png

VLn5wVG.png

You wanna keep going? You spent 47 minutes trolling through my post history because I believe in Free Speech and Women's Rights. That doesn't make you seem at all creepy & unhinged.

@Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, alluvion said:

I down voted a post of you telling some to "STFU" for not thinking Iran should be lauded for the way women are treated there. It shouldn't be lauded for that. And no one should be silenced for saying so.

No one should be silenced for an opinion unless that opinion causes hate and divide which is why I called it out. Did it trigger your own racism? Pipe down seriously. You got outed for the troll you are. 

2 minutes ago, alluvion said:

I down voted posts of you telling people to "STFU" for not thinking Iran should be lauded for the way women are treated there and calling them racists. Iran shouldn't be lauded for human rights abuses and there's nothing racist about it. And no one should be silenced for saying so.

I won't be responding to any more of your verbal bile because I'm not about to turn this thread into a slanging match. You've been reported so I'll let the moderators do their job. 

51 minutes ago, californication said:

No one should be silenced for an opinion unless that opinion causes hate and divide which is why I called it out. Did it trigger your own racism? Pipe down seriously. You got outed for the troll you are. 

You think it's racist to believe women deserve civil rights?....kay...Iran is a country where homosexuality is not just illegal but punishable with death. That's a fact. Pointing out that a country has a problem with civil rights is not, in fact, racism. And, actually, hating someone just because they happen to be Iranian would be xenophobia not racism, either. Misogyny, which the other poster you erupted upon referenced, is exemplified by treating women as being less human than men just because they're women; the more a culture restricts women's agency based simply upon s3x, the more misogynist we can recognize it as being.

"Iran is one of just six UN member states that have not signed the Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination against Women, and its national legislation enshrines many barriers to accessing basic rights in areas such as employment, marriage and citizenship." - Beyond the Veil: Discrimination against women in Iran (English and Persian)

38 minutes ago, californication said:

They did it to me too. They literally went through my feed and downvoted a bunch of my old posts and seeks out any new posts as well. And claimed I personally attacked them when they started it.  And then turns it around saying I did that to them.  They're a troll who's abusing the forum.

18 minutes ago, jennyj said:

They did it to me too. They literally went through my feed and downvoted a bunch of my old posts and seeks out any new posts as well. And claimed I personally attacked them when they started it.  And then turns it around saying I did that to them.  They're a troll who's abusing the forum.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, alluvion said:

You think it's racist to believe women deserve civil rights?....kay...Iran is a country where homosexuality is not just illegal but punishable with death. That's a fact. Pointing out that a country has a problem with civil rights is not, in fact, racism. And, actually, hating someone just because they happen to be Iranian would be xenophobia not racism, either. Misogyny is exemplified by treating women as being less human than men just because they're women; the more a culture restricts women's agency based simply upon s3x, the more misogynist we can recognize it as being. 

There's no DOUBT that misygony is great and alive in the middle eastern region i cannot deny that . But it is exagerated and amplified through the westernised lens and that is a fact. Many extremly hateful groups often publish "beheadings" of women or men in the mid eastern region but the reason is straight up media manipulation painting muslims as hateful towards women. Death sentences exist in the U.S and countless countries ....it is just done behind doors . Unlike that region of the world ... it is conducted infront of mass of people as " example" . Do i agree with this ? No i don't but im stating that it exists in both sides of the world in the western culture misygony is alive and well and it HIDES. 

Misygony is sadly a human and social trait. I've been to Iran and i was honestly just shocked by their respect and treatment for women YES they actually have more say than you know. The saudi parlimant has more women than the British .... check Iraqi congress and closely examine the leaders of the packs...all women and have been immensley influential . 80%-90% of the middle eastern women have had degrees or majored and are working whilst also are mothers More women in that region have had at least a master degree in science than men. We don't shine a light on these things because the idea of Islam..middle east and that culture has been long destroyed by political movements and ongoing internal conspiring groups for specific politically charged reasons and wealth motivated . Lets be real here every religion and culture has its perks and downsides.

I've seen countless caucasion women be assaulted constantly by their drunken husbands and the police would rule it out as " he was drunk" isn't that peak misygony? Then she goes back to the same abuser because she has no where to go. When a woman is ***** the rap*** gets 4 years and then he's off the hook, let's real examine both worlds before making a blind assumption . Misygony exists on all levels and is submerged heavily through the world's social construct and mechanism. And that's a fact .

5 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

IG. He did reserve psychology. We know she likes to block ppl who put her in the nagative spotlight, so he went ahead and did the opposite. He praised her and said to watch out for Sam because he's implying that she is the one to be canceled. Therefore, it's best to get him out of the picture because he poses as a threat. 

She went ahead and blocked him 

It doesnt prove anything if you ask me. :idgi:

42 minutes ago, jennyj said:

What a sad life they must live. I've reported them anyway. Hopefully the moderators take action quickly. 

31 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

There's no DOUBT that misygony is great and alive in the middle eastern region i cannot deny that . But it is exagerated and amplified through the westernised lens and that is a fact. Many extremly hateful groups often publish "beheadings" of women or men in the mid eastern region but the reason is straight up media manipulation painting muslims as hateful towards women. Death sentences exist in the U.S and countless countries ....it is just done behind doors . Unlike that region of the world ... it is conducted infront of mass of people as " example" . Do i agree with this ? No i don't but im stating that it exists in both sides of the world in the western culture misygony is alive and well and it HIDES. 

Misygony is sadly a human and social trait. I've been to Iran and i was honestly just shocked by their respect and treatment for women YES they actually have more say than you know. The saudi parlimant has more women than the British .... check Iraqi congress and closely examine the leaders of the packs...all women and have been immensley influential . 80% of the middle eastern women have had degrees or majored and are working whilst also are mothers. We don't shine a light on these things because the idea of Islam..middle east and that culture has been long destroyed by political movements and ongoing internal conspiring groups for specific politically charged reasons and wealth motivated . Lets be real here every religion and culture has its perks and downsides.

I've seen countless caucasion women be assaulted constantly by their drunken husbands and the police would rule it out as " he was drunk" isn't that peak misygony? Then she goes back to the same abuser because she has no where to go. When a woman is ***** the rap*** gets 4 years and then he's off the hook, let's real examine both worlds before making a blind assumption . Misygony exists on all levels and is submerged heavily through the world's social construct and mechanism. And that's a fact .

You'll get no disagreement from me about Western culture also being misogynist and, frequently, in much more surreptitious ways that are a lot harder to call out and rectify than countries which abuse women more blatantly. And it's, honestly, getting worse. I've been doing a deep dive into 1st Wave Feminism, as a result of some the things I've seen lately. Most people don't even seem to be aware that we're in the midst of a global femicide crisis and that, for the first time in recorded history, there are fewer women on the planet than men because of how many women are being ********.

I don't disagree, either, that a lot of "news" sources have vested interests in painting various Enemies of The State as being worse than they are in all kinds of ways. I think the Human Rights Watch, is a pretty reliable source, though. And I think the UN would like to have all of their member nations sign on to agree to stop abusing women, otherwise they wouldn't have drafted the resolution.

Are women treated worse in Iran than anywhere else on Earth? Nobody was saying that. The person was pointing out that Iran, a country that refuses to sign a declaration of women's rights, has problem with women's rights and, as such, Sam implying that women have full agency there was a bit ridiculous. 

Everything you say, may very well be true, but it doesn't mean there aren't some notable struggles for women there, which are more extreme than those faced by women elsewhere:

"The World Economic Forum's 2017 Global Gender Gap Report ranked Iran 140 out of 144 countries for gender parity. In 2017 in Iran, females comprised just 19% of the paid workforce with seven percent growth since 1990.[5] In 2017, the Georgetown Institute for Women, Peace, and Security (WPS) Index ranked Iran in the bottom tercile of 153 countries.[6] Compared to other South Asian regions, women in Iran have a better access to financial accounts, education, and cellphones.[6]:16 Iran was ranked 116 out of the 153 countries in terms of legal discrimination against women.[6]" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights_in_Iran

I have first hand experience with some different Middle Eastern countries, but I don't think that's relevant to this discussion. And I dated a very lovely Iranian painter, but my anecdotal experiences don't really have anything to do with the topic at hand.

The point is really that we need to be able to speak freely about human rights issues because we can't fix them if we're not allowed to say what's broken. Silencing those who call out injustices, is nothing I can ever get behind. And the issue of misogyny is absolutely relevant to how Britney Spears' agency has been taken from her.

Archived