Why Britney revealing that yellow is her favorite color is important

• Leader
25 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I wish, but there's something fishy about her.

To me she's no much different than Scam. The bimbo loved the attention Britney fans gave to her, i don't buy anything she said about Bryan supporting FreeBritney.

Her filming was funny tho, she exposed Bryan and Lynne in a great way lmfao.

So we’re going to hate on this woman who apparently is pro #FreeBritney? Help me understand. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

So we’re going to hate on this woman who apparently is pro #FreeBritney? Help me understand. 

I don't like her, but I'm not saying you guys should too.

I just gave the reasons why I don't trust her. 

And good word "apparently", we don't know her real intentions, good or bad. If you want to like her that's fine lol.

2 hours ago, Riko said:

I'm confused. First baby blue, then red and now yellow.. Am I missing something? :watrusayin: I feel sorry for shades of green. :crying1:

I mean people change favourite colours but they’re quite drastic changes in just a few years :haha: Pink to Baby Blue to RED then Yellow?!

I can’t. Maybe someday (I will understand) 

• Haha 7

Cassie, co-founder of crowd surf (deals with Britney and JL social media) liked almost every post from yesterday, including this one 

The yellow = danger theory is the most popular one. So, Britney team's probably is the one feeding the conspiracies now... For real.

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

Cassie, co-founder of crowd surf (deals with Britney and JL social media) liked almost every post from yesterday, including this one 

The yellow = danger theory is the most popular one. So, Britney team's probably is the one feeding the conspiracies now... For real.

I think they started the conspiracies and paid off a couple of tiktokers to amplify them. Some of those photos really are edited. They're both distracting from what's really going on and using the oddities they created to discredit everyone who thinks Britney should have civil rights.

• Like 1