Why Britney revealing that yellow is her favorite color is important

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

this is exhausting :cackling:

I’m gonna end up with heart problems by the time Britney gets out.

Everything has to be so complicated. I wish she could just get on IG live and talk to us. Can you imagine? 

She just ranomly pokes her head and says whatever iconic thing comes to her mind randomly? And just leaves? :tifflmao: 

We all would die.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, MANDIXMX said:

I’m gonna end up with heart problems by the time Britney gets out.

Everything has to be so complicated. I wish she could just get on IG live and talk to us. Can you imagine? 

She just ranomly pokes her head and says whatever iconic thing comes to her mind randomly? And just leaves? :tifflmao: 

We all would die.

OMG YASS. basicly slates everyone 

18 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

idk  what to think anymore :embarrassney:

the comments on her posts have been crazy for the past month. maybe they do this to keep feeding the "it's all a conspiracy" narrative. idk 

It's a strong possibility. The absurd of It all can be used by them to present FreeBritney as a urban legend/internet meme, to discredit the movement.

But It is very confusing because this also makes FB stronger, people love to speculate and they're giving non-stop bizarre events to worry millions.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Gardenia said:

I hope it’s for a new album. :chrissy:

If this was any other popstar I'd agree with you, very attention seeking marketing scheme I'd say.

The problem is... Britney whole family, management and even boyfriend have been acused to horrible things thanks to the Instagram mess lately.

A new album, residency, era, worth the price? Her father is the new Joe Jackson for the public, every day more people knows who Lou Taylor is... Two months ago the GP barely knew what a c-ship means and that Britney is part of one, now...

The attention has been negative for all of them.

• Like 2

Interesting to note Bryans new super young blondie gf Amber Lynn was at Thousand Oaks today, probably at Britney’s. I think she might have told her something about the viral tik tok and Britney was down to play along.

Her team didn't notice at first, then saw it, panicked, took it down. They posted the kids in denim as a distraction and figured its already suspicious enough to take it down. Googled what yellow means as a cover up, posted one of the first results and re uploaded the pic. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

If this was any other popstar I'd agree with you, very attention seeking marketing scheme I'd say.

The problem is... Britney whole family, management and even boyfriend have been acused to horrible things thanks to the Instagram mess lately.

A new album, residency, era, worth the price? Her father is the new Joe Jackson for the public, every day more people knows who Lou Taylor is... Two months ago the GP barely knew what a c-ship means and that Britney is part of one, now...

The attention has been negative for all of them.

I was obviously joking, but it’s really strange to me. What’s bugging me the most is that despite the whole drama surrounding Britney at the moment, they actually keep making it worst. Everyone and their mothers are talking about this situation and bringing more attention than needed. 

None of this makes any sense and I feel the only thing that will come down to is that Britney’s legacy and reputation will be damaged. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gardenia said:

I was obviously joking, but it’s really strange to me. What’s bugging me the most is that despite the whole drama surrounding Britney at the moment, they actually keep making it worst. Everyone and their mothers are talking about this situation and bringing more attention than needed. 

None of this makes any sense and I feel the only thing that will come down to is that Britney’s legacy and reputation will be damaged. 

They're getting us "ready" for something big, imo...

And not something good.