Why Britney revealing that yellow is her favorite color is important

Just now, Buffybot said:

Scam 2.0, Bryan's girlfriend was in Brit house today... 

I swear I thought It was one of those **** star *****ucker women.

Hmm interesting she posts about fruit (strawberry). Amber Lynn seems to be a huge Free Britney supporter. Down to exposing her own BF and his mother on snapchat as well as drunken Jamie's need for *********. I'll accept her being at Britney's home if it means she's spilling the tea to her about everything related to Free Britney. I've been saying a long time she's a spy for Brit, and probably thinks about Brit while she rides Bryan. :straddle: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
Just now, Makemeooh said:

Omg, are you still gonna do that reading? This post was really, i don’t know what to think

To be honest, I have the reading, its already been filmed. But I got some negative feedback from some users on here who claimed I was being a bad person for spreading conspiracy theories, so it made me think twice about putting myself out there like that. :akii:

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Gardenia said:

I was obviously joking, but it’s really strange to me. What’s bugging me the most is that despite the whole drama surrounding Britney at the moment, they actually keep making it worst. Everyone and their mothers are talking about this situation and bringing more attention than needed. 

None of this makes any sense and I feel the only thing that will come down to is that Britney’s legacy and reputation will be damaged. 

Oh I understand It was a joke, sorry If my response was too much lol.

Some people think this is Britney trolling. If that's the case, she's putting her family in danger + giving herself an awful stigma. She can't complain about lack of privacy.

But I still think it's the team doing this mess.

36 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

This book cover is yellow :demi:

Reveal hidden contents

This is a reach I know, but I don't care :firega:

The funny thing is that I've read this book. You can tell that Britney probably did not and was looking for an excuse to say she was keen on freedom. This book has nothing to do with zodiac signs. It talks about the north nodes of the moon. So it doesn't go at all into detail on if you're a sagittarius sun moon or rising. Britney's north node is in cancer. This is to me evidence she's been sending messages from way back when. I should probably read the north node in cancer chapter to see if there are any clues on her situation though.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be honest, I have the reading, its already been filmed. But I got some negative feedback from some users on here who claimed I was being a bad person for spreading conspiracy theories, so it made me think twice about putting myself out there like that. :akii:

**** them!! But i understand you. Can you just say if it was positive?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Hmm interesting she posts about fruit (strawberry). Amber Lynn seems to be a huge Free Britney supporter. Down to exposing her own BF and his mother on snapchat as well as drunken Jamie's need for *********. I'll accept her being at Britney's home if it means she's spilling the tea to her about everything related to Free Britney. I've been saying a long time she's a spy for Brit, and probably thinks about Brit while she rides Bryan. :straddle: 

I wish, but there's something fishy about her.

To me she's no much different than Scam. The bimbo loved the attention Britney fans gave to her, i don't buy anything she said about Bryan supporting FreeBritney.

Her filming was funny tho, she exposed Bryan and Lynne in a great way lmfao.

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Gardenia said:

I hope it’s for a new album. :chrissy:

Exhalers be like

Danja.

Blackout.

B10 / Yellow Album.

You know what's black AND yellow? Bees.

You know what bees like? Flowers.

You know who likes flowers? Britney Spears.

You know what letter Britney starts with? B(ee).

She's trying to send a message that she's the QUEEN BEE and all her family are just MOOCHING off her product (HONEY)

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

The funny thing is that I've read this book. You can tell that Britney probably did not and was looking for an excuse to say she was keen on freedom. This book has nothing to do with zodiac signs. It talks about the north nodes of the moon. So it doesn't go at all into detail on if you're a sagittarius sun moon or rising. Britney's north node is in cancer. This is to me evidence she's been sending messages from way back when. I should probably read the north node in cancer chapter to see if there are any clues on her situation though.

Are you serious? Wow, so she said something pretending It was related to the book... This is important!

This video is the only one where she sounds "normal" to me. I even mentioned other day about her voice, she's not doing the forced baby voice, here she sounds coherent and like the old Britney.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Are you serious? Wow, so she said something pretending It was related to the book... This is important!

This video is the only one where she sounds "normal" to me. I even mentioned other day about her voice, she's not doing the forced baby voice, here she sounds coherent and like the old Britney.

I'm 100% dead serious. You can tell she doesn't even know the title of the book because in the video she just calls it "Astrology". I'm guessing her team of people who approve of her Instagram posts added that after the fact. And yes, I was surprised I was the only one at the time who picked up on that. Lmao. It for real is a good book though, ngl. Thanks for the suggestion, Britney's handlers!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

**** them!! But i understand you. Can you just say if it was positive?

Lets just put it this way. There is a chance for a positive outcome but people will try to sabotage her every chance she gets. And she is in danger. (Allegedly for entertainment purposes only.) Do I think she'll ever really be "free?" Officially, from the conservatorship maybe so. But our girl really needs to work on her self-worth or else there will always be a "handler" involved in some way or another.

• Love 2