Britney looking fresh-faced in new photo: "When I was younger I never really had an acne problem until I did my first movie"

2 hours ago, Baronesse said:
Britney posted a new photo on Instagram looking youthful and fresh-faced.

In the caption, the princess of pop opened up about her journey with skin care. 

"When I was younger I never really had an acne problem until I did my first movie … I was so nervous to be on camera so I went to the dermatologist for stronger skincare products !!! It cleared up quickly after but you have to be careful because prescribed products are very strong !!!! I remember waking up and saying wow 😳 it’s gone ... now I stay outside a lot and I give the sun ☀️ credit for lifting my spirits and giving me a natural glow !!!!! It was so hot yesterday but look what I found …. my mini rose 🌹 garden hidden in the back !!!! I put them in my hair and I thought they were exquisite"

Thoughts? 

youth.jpg.62551e6baf2eabc74d28ae73158d39e8.jpg

she does look and well rested...seeing this picture I can only remember of that gossip magazine that said she looked 55... they're so nasty

• Love 2
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I remember the media hating on her skin and voting her "worst Celeb in HD" or some stupid crap like that.  

I didnt know that. I remember that when she was dating Ktrash her acne was really red and quite big 

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

"prescribed products are very strong" :omggg:

I need my innocence back, I feel like since the FreeBritney movement started I haven't been able to read anything from her with a naive outlook...
If in her next post she says "hi!" while waving her hand at the camera I'll be like "omg guys SHE'S SAYING SHE'S HIGH!! She's been drugged up!!"
I need a hug, I'm exhausted already :tiffanycries:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
30 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Crazy. She looks about 10 years younger compared to this pic

Compare the lengths of the foreheads between the person in the photo you posted and the person in the IG photo and the prominence (and lack thereof) of the philtrums.