Britney looking fresh-faced in new photo: "When I was younger I never really had an acne problem until I did my first movie"

2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

to be honest you can't compare an HD photo made with a professional camera with a low quality photo made with a smartphone :gloria:

This, she'd probably look the same today in an unedited, sharp close up shot with concealer on. I don't think she looks all that bad. :tbh:

Spoiler

Maybe a bit "on one" if you know what I mean :gloria:

• Haha 1

Crown of Roses 

Petronel Faldene, married off at fourteen to the dour and spiteful Lionel Eynesby and taken far away from home to be chatelaine of his estate, never suspected that her destiny would become entangled with the future of England and the most powerful men in the land. But in the England of King Edward IV, torn by civil war and the bitter conflict between the houses of York and Lancaster, anything can happen, as public and private lives alike are touched by treacherous intrigue that hangs like a disease over the court, blighting loyalties, ruining lives, and dividing the people. And when King Edward marries Bess Woodville—graceful, beautiful, but lowly born—even his own supporters are incensed, and Edward must learn to rely on only a few loyal followers, among them his brother Richard of Gloucester and Petronel Eynesby, sent on a perilous undercover mission to France on behalf of the King. Having gained royal favor, however, does not win Petronel the esteem of her cruel husband who, desperate for a son and heir to his estate, holds his young wife responsible for their childlessness. But Petronel, having fallen in love with Lionel's nephew Geoffrey, has her own plans for producing the longed-for child—and taking her secret revenge against her husband. Soon, as dramatic events bring Richard of Gloucester to the throne, not only Petronel but also her young son are once again embroiled in the turbulent affairs of court. Crown of Roses is a stunning achievement, a rich and compelling saga weaving together public and private lives in the cataclysmic years leading up to the reign of Richard III.

51TL6JEQRpL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

“While other kinds of crowns are often worn on the head, a plant's crown is more often located at its center. The crown of a rose bush is found at the bottom of the main stem, at the top of the roots....The crown of a rose bush is the point from which roots go down and canes or stems grow up, the center of the plant's vitality...Placing the crown more than 1 to 2 inches under the ground increases the possibility of soil-moisture-borne diseases like fungal infections, which can invade the plant through both roots and weak spots in the bark of the stem...Hybrid roses are most frequently developed by grafting a bud from a desirable bush to the sturdier rootstock of another. This graft is usually positioned just above the crown of the rootstock plant and is usually visible as a swelling or knot located low on the main stem. The grafted bud is therefore in position to take full advantage of the energy of the crown during its critical establishment as a new plant...A more deeply planted crown and bud union can freeze in cold winter soil, killing the union and producing an unexpected own-root rose variety the following spring....” - https://homeguides.sfgate.com/crown-rose-bush-located-76205.html

• Leader
2 minutes ago, alluvion said:

“While other kinds of crowns are often worn on the head, a plant's crown is more often located at its center. The crown of a rose bush is found at the bottom of the main stem, at the top of the roots....The crown of a rose bush is the point from which roots go down and canes or stems grow up, the center of the plant's vitality...Placing the crown more than 1 to 2 inches under the ground increases the possibility of soil-moisture-borne diseases like fungal infections, which can invade the plant through both roots and weak spots in the bark of the stem...Hybrid roses are most frequently developed by grafting a bud from a desirable bush to the sturdier rootstock of another. This graft is usually positioned just above the crown of the rootstock plant and is usually visible as a swelling or knot located low on the main stem. The grafted bud is therefore in position to take full advantage of the energy of the crown during its critical establishment as a new plant...A more deeply planted crown and bud union can freeze in cold winter soil, killing the union and producing an unexpected own-root rose variety the following spring....” - https://homeguides.sfgate.com/crown-rose-bush-located-76205.html

:mj:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

The word Rosary means “Crown of Roses,” that is to say that every time people say the Rosary devoutly they place a crown of one hundred and fifty-three red roses and sixteen white rosesupon the heads of Jesus and Mary. Being heavenly flowers these roses will never fade or lose their exquisite beauty.”

https://dailyrosary.wordpress.com/2016/12/14/crown-of-roses-meaning-of-the-rosary/amp/

I actually love the Midsommar brainwashed vibe here. I mentioned other times that the protagonist reminds me Britney.

Cult GIF by A24

If she recreates movies with themes similar to her own life, I can pretend that I looove her IG posts.

Suggestions:

Hereditary

The Truman Show

The VVitch

• Love 1