How would you feel if Britney was free but then had a downward spiral?

Well she has the RIGHT to **** up her carrier. Not because other people wants to make money out of her, allow them to use her as a money machine without rights. It is actually worrying how her dad calls it "It is our business, it is private" when she was the one who did the job and went all public to the world. 
And if she decides she needs a c-shop, then it is her prerogative, but this would mean, she needs assistance to manage her business, as any other person in the world with a big company would do.

23 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

That’s what im afraid of. 

We as fans don’t really know what is going on with her. 

We as a society believe everyone should be free to make their own decisions even if they aren’t mentally capable. Why winter always has a dozen or so death of homeless. 

So now we’re comparing Britney to the homeless? Wow🙄

she’s her own economy. She’s generated BILLIONS of dollars for the world at the cost of her own freedom.

What makes u think she is mentally incapable of providing food and shelter for herself? 

• Like 3

She’s shown for 12 years she can focus and ‘behave’ herself. I’m sure in 2018 she was OVER the fact that no matter how hard she tried, nothing changed. Give this woman the right to live freely, that is a basic human right they have taken away from her. If they cared for Britney, she would have spent 2008 in treatment and rehabilitation and not recording an album and pushing a world tour! The conservatorship was to save Britney The Brand, not the person!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
4 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

It’s so embarrassing that a website that is suppose to be on Britney’s side is main paging and promoting on Twitter a discussion like this.

Pathetic.

Disagree. I think this is an important conversation to have. It’s a possibility and one that team conservatorship assumes is the likeliest scenario. We can’t have a meaningful conversation with our heads in the sand. 🙏

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Disagree. I think this is an important conversation to have. It’s a possibility and one that team conservatorship assumes is the likeliest scenario. We can’t have a meaningful conversation with our heads in the sand. 🙏

Sure you can have whatever conversation you want. The problem arises when you promote it on Twitter and main page it for attention & clicks on BH. Doing so just invites more haters who know nothing about Britneys c-ship  & the #FreeBritney movement to **** all over us. Its counterproductive to everything we’ve done for Britney thus far. Its also a slap to the face of Britney, like how little do you think of her, that after all she’s been through you think she’s going to have another downfall if she’s freed. Give her some damn credit, she’s not a 26 yr old party girl anymore.

I would also like to note that team conservatorship does not really believe Britney can’t function alone. Thats the pretense they use in order to keep her trapped and leech money off her. They throw these scenarios into the air, like if she’s freed she’ll be dead in 2 weeks. Where’s this narrative come from? Britney was never a danger to herself prior to the c-ship. Get a grip. You blasting this topic makes you just as bad as TMZ.

If team con thought Britney was truly sick they wouldn’t have scheduled her comeback a month after her c-ship started. Britney has shown us time and time again that shes more than capable of handling her own since 2008. 

I should also add that its time @Jordan Miller to face the reality that even if Britney is mentally ILL, its still not a reason to keep her in a c-ship. Tons of stars are mentally ill and continue to function. Conservatorship’s are not for someone who might be bi-polar or suffer from something similar. Whatever illness Britney may potentially have obviously is not stopping her from working like she’s worked since she was a teenager. Britney is obviously a FUNCTIONING ADULT and deserves to be treated as one. And if she’s properly functioning then she shouldn't be in a c-ship, because c-ships are for people who are incapacitated. And as far as I know Britney has not only provided for herself these past 12 years, but her entire team of leeches. 

There’s better ways to help make sure she’s stable then by controlling her every move, alienating her, micromanaging her, and treating her like a child in a conservatorship. But I suppose keeping her in the conservatorship is much better for everyone around Britney, than well Britney herself. There’s a reason why they haven’t worked on taking steps to have her lead a normal life. Instead they alienate her as much as possible in order to keep her controlled. They don’t care that she gets better, they want her money.

I also want to say that its interesting how you are so quick to jump in here and quote me and defend how important it is to “have this conversation”, but you never had the decency to respond to the open letter I wrote for Britney’s team & posted on here. Even though I tagged you like 3 different times to get your feedback. If it wasn’t for @Roxxy I wouldn’t have even been main paged. Yet you support ridiculous topics like this.

But I see where your loyalty stands. I suppose in order to continue to get exclusives from the cash cows team you have to be impartial to everything going on. 

• Love 9
  • Leader
24 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Sure you can have whatever conversation you want. The problem arises when you promote it on Twitter and main page it for attention & clicks on BH. Doing so just invites more haters who know nothing about Britneys c-ship  & the #FreeBritney movement to **** all over us. Its counterproductive to everything we’ve done for Britney thus far. Its also a slap to the face of Britney, like how little do you think of her, that after all she’s been through you think she’s going to have another downfall if she’s freed. Give her some damn credit, she’s not a 26 yr old party girl anymore.

I would also like to note that team conservatorship does not really believe Britney can’t function alone. Thats the pretense they use in order to keep her trapped and leech money off her. They throw these scenarios into the air, like if she’s freed she’ll be dead in 2 weeks. Where’s this narrative come from? Britney was never a danger to herself prior to the c-ship. Get a grip. You blasting this topic makes you just as bad as TMZ.

If team con thought Britney was truly sick they wouldn’t have scheduled her comeback a month after her c-ship started. Britney has shown us time and time again that shes more than capable of handling her own since 2008. 

I should also add that its time @Jordan Miller to face the reality that even if Britney is mentally ILL, its still not a reason to keep her in a c-ship. Tons of stars are mentally ill and continue to function. Conservatorship’s are not for someone who might be bi-polar or suffer from something similar. Whatever illness Britney may potentially have obviously is not stopping her from working like she’s worked since she was a teenager. Britney is obviously a FUNCTIONING ADULT and deserves to be treated as one. And if she’s properly functioning then she shouldn't be in a c-ship, because c-ships are for people who are incapacitated. And as far as I know Britney has not only provided for herself these past 12 years, but her entire team of leeches. 

There’s better ways to help make sure she’s stable then by controlling her every move, alienating her, micromanaging her, and treating her like a child in a conservatorship. But I suppose keeping her in the conservatorship is much better for everyone around Britney, than well Britney herself. There’s a reason why they haven’t worked on taking steps to have her lead a normal life. Instead they alienate her as much as possible in order to keep her controlled. They don’t care that she gets better, they want her money.

I also want to say that its interesting how you are so quick to jump in here and quote me and defend how important it is to “have this conversation”, but you never had the decency to respond to the open letter I wrote for Britney’s team & posted on here. Even though I tagged you like 3 different times to get your feedback. If it wasn’t for @Roxxy I wouldn’t have even been main paged. Yet you support ridiculous topics like this.

But I see where your loyalty stands. I suppose in order to continue to get exclusives from the cash cows team you have to be impartial to everything going on. 

Almost nobody is upset about this conversation being discussed. The overwhelming majority of people think Britney will thrive. I agree with them. It’s ok to talk about topics that are uncomfortable. This situation is complex and thus complex topics like this one are created.

I hear you, but I don’t need reminding about being mentally I’ll and conservatorships. I’ve been saying this is unjust for 12 years.

Let’s agree to disagree. 🙏

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Can we bookmark this because remembering fans during the Vegas ... it wouldn’t surprise me if some fans are like Britney we didn’t make you free to give us lazy performances with knee taps . 

I- what? Just cause she doesn't use the performing skills she used to have in her performances anymore doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to be free from the conservatorship 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Lou jamie and lynne will kill her after lynne gets included onto the cship papers fully. They will then make it appear as if sam lutfi is the 1 that did it because they will then own and control everything and allllll the monies will go to them and kevin will b stuck with 0 dollas afterwards... or of course...shell fake her death to escape everything, to literally escape the cship, and her family will b in the dark, and her and her 2 boys will run off into the sunset together not having to worry about **** for rest of their lives because she made a secret wkll that her kids get everythinggggg