How would you feel if Britney was free but then had a downward spiral?

7 minutes ago, Just Because said:

We don’t know for sure the C-ship is abusive and if she’s living in a cage. 

She did not get the chance to defend herself with a lawyer of HER OWN CHOICE though. Everyone should be entitled to refute the claims that they are not fit to have full control over their own civil rights with trusted legal counsel. She did not get that.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, Just Because said:

Britney doesn’t need to prove anything or say anything. . She is allowed to have a private life.  People need to respect that. 

i kinda agree, but we need to be real, the #Freebritney movement is getting huge and strong and if it's doing more harm than good wouldn't it be smart and responsible of her  or her team to just prove it is necessary so the "so called harassment" would stop? I mean, it's logical, when i'm right about something I prove my point so people won't bug me anymore. She is a public figure and the whole world is talking about this, wouldn't it be smarter just to clear the air to prevent people (myself included) from nosediving for clues and leaked information? OF COURSE assuming the #FreeBritney movement is wrong, which is very much probably 99% not the case. 

Also, there is no way in 2020 a case of alleged steal of freedom and civil rights would pass undercover by the media. I mean, it could be with anyone, even with an anonymous person. If it gets the attention of media IT WILL BE TALKED ABOUT and people will demand answers and something to be done about it, it just happens it's Britney's case, so yeah, they owe the public and HER PEACE a statement proving their point

• Like 3

She can be in the c-ship for the rest of her life, I dont care as long as she gets freer.. Contact with fans where SHE decides, creative involvement with her label where SHE decides, friends, her sons, more kids, more love... 
let her mother take over, let there be a year or 2 where they try to see how it goes, and then still have the conservatorship over her estate, or at least someone to take care of her money so IF she is bipolar and IF she gets a maniac episode she doesn't use all her money fast. But the rules?? To restricted.

If she is bipolar, it doesn't justify she can't give interviews.. Journalists are not all ****s and ********* who are out to ask her mean questions. She can take care of that by just saying "i dont want to talk about the past"..

• Like 1

Everyone has ups and downs nobody is perfect. Even if Britney was free she is only human so she would have days where she really wasn’t feeling it. If she does suffer from mental health problems (like bipolar) she would continue to take medication for it. She would need to learn to manage it but I don’t think there’s any justification for being under a life long conservatorship. Think of the many millions of people who have mental health issues in the world - they aren’t under a C-Ship. 

Britney is a 38 year old woman. She turns 39 at the end of this year. She needs to be given credit for the amazing person she is and not so focused on the negatives which have probably all stemmed from her being so controlled from a young age. She couldn’t go on nights out with friends, had to keep a schedule, was clearly over worked and ******** exploited from a very young age. Let’s also remember the massive career she’s had that not many people can compare with. I would go crazy with that pressure. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Money aside, imo that's why this is still going on. The what if game is super dangerous and not productive.

Obviously no one wants Britney to have a downward spiral if more freedom was given. Instead of removing the conservatorship and walking away, build an infrastructure first and lessen restraints over time.

Hire assistants and financial officers to handle the things that no celebrity has to really deal with. She can have someone make her reservations for her and balance the books without a conservatorship.

Hire life coaches. Someone who is there for Britney and not the Britney brand. 

Teach her how to properly drive. Speeding ticket or not, that's been a point of contention. She said driving = freedom. Teach her the utmost importance of safe driving - start small, but illustrate that safe driving includes making sound decisions in an instant. That can be taught with practice and done safely.  

Teach her important coping tools and follow up by applying action to said tools.

Teach her to write her thoughts down in a diary. People can actually read your mind if you write things down. You'd be surprised at the stuff you uncover if you put pen to paper for 5 minutes straight without stopping. 

Hire a fitness expert who also implements the spiritual side to exercise (someone that isn't Sam - not that he doesn't know what he's talking about, but it's more the idea of her turning to someone else for this). She's always liked working out, but her workouts appear to be done all on her own. Doing fitness with at least one person, preferably a group, is sooooo much more fun. Also, hopefully this fitness expert can encourage Britney to stop smoking.

Put a recording studio in her house. She should learn to fall in love with singing again (maybe she is IDK). She should sing sing sing even if none of it ever sees the light of day. Just the act of singing is super powerful. 

Hire a nutritionist. I bet her boyfriend could offer great advice, too. 

Give her the freedom to make mistakes, because she's human and that's what humans do. She WILL make progress because she's Britney Spears and she's resilient and strong. 

PS - I know a lot of this sounds like "she should do this this and this etc" and could viewed as just another way of controlling Britney. Just know this is coming from a good place of me personally wanting her to live her best life. And in order to do that there has to be some discipline! 🙏 

Jordon Are You A Therapist?. And if You Are Not Please Become One. 

• Leader
1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Jordon Are You A Therapist?. And if You Are Not Please Become One. 

Haha I'm not :haha: 

But I do want to become a life coach eventually. I'm not perfect. No life coach is perfect. But everything I mentioned above are things I personally find important to living your best life. It works for me, and I think it would be so beneficial for Queen B, too. 

• Love 2

I feel like the day she’s set free the media will be waiting like sharks for any signs of a breakdown. The general public loves to see a downward spiral, especially from Britney. It’s definitely been a worry of mine. I do wish she didn’t have a personal conservatorship over her tho. They treat it like it’s business anyways so why not just a financial one, why the need to control 100 percent of her personal affairs too... 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Money aside, imo that's why this is still going on. The what if game is super dangerous and not productive.

Obviously no one wants Britney to have a downward spiral if more freedom was given. Instead of removing the conservatorship and walking away, build an infrastructure first and lessen restraints over time.

Hire assistants and financial officers to handle the things that no celebrity has to really deal with. She can have someone make her reservations for her and balance the books without a conservatorship.

Hire life coaches. Someone who is there for Britney and not the Britney brand. 

Teach her how to properly drive. Speeding ticket or not, that's been a point of contention. She said driving = freedom. Teach her the utmost importance of safe driving - start small, but illustrate that safe driving includes making sound decisions in an instant. That can be taught with practice and done safely.  

Teach her important coping tools and follow up by applying action to said tools.

Teach her to write her thoughts down in a diary. People can actually read your mind if you write things down. You'd be surprised at the stuff you uncover if you put pen to paper for 5 minutes straight without stopping. 

Hire a fitness expert who also implements the spiritual side to exercise (someone that isn't Sam - not that he doesn't know what he's talking about, but it's more the idea of her turning to someone else for this). She's always liked working out, but her workouts appear to be done all on her own. Doing fitness with at least one person, preferably a group, is sooooo much more fun. Also, hopefully this fitness expert can encourage Britney to stop smoking.

Put a recording studio in her house. She should learn to fall in love with singing again (maybe she is IDK). She should sing sing sing even if none of it ever sees the light of day. Just the act of singing is super powerful. 

Hire a nutritionist. I bet her boyfriend could offer great advice, too. 

Give her the freedom to make mistakes, because she's human and that's what humans do. She WILL make progress because she's Britney Spears and she's resilient and strong. 

PS - I know a lot of this sounds like "she should do this this and this etc" and could viewed as just another way of controlling Britney. Just know this is coming from a good place of me personally wanting her to live her best life. And in order to do that there has to be some discipline! 🙏 

Your first sentence is bang on.