How would you feel if Britney was free but then had a downward spiral?

4 hours ago, YannFrance said:

Who doesn't have downs tbh? It's all a part of life, that's not a reason to put someone in an abusive conservatorship. Everyone makes mistakes and grow from it. Living in a cage is not the answer.

I dont think op means just being down....more like if she had another 2007/2008 because she cant manage her mental Illness properly on her own

4 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Don’t Think It Will Happen, Only Because She Knows How Much Is At Stake If She Spirals.  They Will Look For Any Excuse To Throw Her Back In The Conservatorship.  Also, I Think She Be Ok Because There Is Not That Much Going On In Her Life Like It Was In 07.  

What you’re saying makes sense on the surface, but there is a lot of people with mental illness that do things that the illness does not let them to think as freely and clear about as you’re suggesting right now. 

I want Britney to be out of the conservatorship but I do have a nagging worry that she won’t be able to knowledgeably handle her mental illness on her own and that she will make bad choices and do things beyond her own control because that’s how mental illnesses works. 

• Like 1

I would feel the same way that I would feel if she had a breakdown WITH the c-ship. I would feel sad...

But fear of failure shouldn't be the reason to keep her in a cship. Sometimes the only way we learn is the hard way. It's sad but true. I think the things that Jordan mentioned about setting her up for success before they leave would be the best thing they could do. Then if she did spiral, they would have placed people in her life to help her get the help she needs from professionals who actually have her best interest at heart. However, fear of failure should never be a reason to not do something, she should just get up and try again. As the one true Queen of my Soul, Madame Leota from The Haunted Mansion says, "The only true failure is when you stop trying."

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Just Because said:

Britney doesn’t need to prove anything or say anything. . She is allowed to have a private life.  People need to respect that. 

Except the irony there is she doesn’t have a private life.  If there was no cship, there would finally be privacy as her life would not be in the courts.  The ship has damaged Britney’s reputation worse than her meltdown. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I would feel the same way that I would feel if she had a breakdown WITH the c-ship. I would feel sad...

But fear of failure shouldn't be the reason to keep her in a cship. Sometimes the only way we learn is the hard way. It's sad but true. I think the things that Jordan mentioned about setting her up for success before they leave would be the best thing they could do. Then if she did spiral, they would have people to help her get the help she needs from people who actually have her best interest at heart. However, fear of failure should never be a reason to not do something, she should just get up and try again. As the one true Queen of my Soul, Madame Leota from The Haunted Mansion says, "The only true failure is when you stop trying."

This.  I believe in her tho and know she can do it

• Love 2

It doesn't really matter because it's a matter of HUMAN RIGHTS. She should be free period. I would be sad for her for sure but I would feel good knowing it was HER decision. 

The optimal outcome, in my opinion, is that the judge orders to dissolve the conservatorship granting Britney her freedom under the conditions that she gets a life coach with amazing accolades of her choosing, gets one of the best lawyers of her choosing, an accountant with an amazing background of - again, her choice who - and for her to choose a doctor amongst the best in the business to evaluate her and help her IF SHE NEEDS. She would have to choose all of these with help if she pleases, free from the opinions of her family, current team and even us. She could sit with the judge and someone she trusts and pick this new team to start helping her. This would help ease the transition (whether or not there is a mental illness, she's been cooped up alone for too long) and help her make better choices.

After this she could go on to choose a team for her career IF she chooses to continue it. If not, lives happily and free for the rest of her life with good guidance if she chooses to seek it.

Now if she comes out on live and shows no one is in the room manipulating her, it's just her talking freely and says she WANTS the conservatorship but with lifted restrictions on certain things then I would respect her decision. Though I doubt that's what she wants.

Sorry this was so long winded but, WOOH! I had to get it out :smokney2:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Money aside, imo that's why this is still going on. The what if game is super dangerous and not productive.

Obviously no one wants Britney to have a downward spiral if more freedom was given. Instead of removing the conservatorship and walking away, build an infrastructure first and lessen restraints over time.

Hire assistants and financial officers to handle the things that no celebrity has to really deal with. She can have someone make her reservations for her and balance the books without a conservatorship.

Hire life coaches. Someone who is there for Britney and not the Britney brand. 

Teach her how to properly drive. Speeding ticket or not, that's been a point of contention. She said driving = freedom. Teach her the utmost importance of safe driving - start small, but illustrate that safe driving includes making sound decisions in an instant. That can be taught with practice and done safely.  

Teach her important coping tools and follow up by applying action to said tools.

Teach her to write her thoughts down in a diary. People can actually read your mind if you write things down. You'd be surprised at the stuff you uncover if you put pen to paper for 5 minutes straight without stopping. 

Hire a fitness expert who also implements the spiritual side to exercise (someone that isn't Sam - not that he doesn't know what he's talking about, but it's more the idea of her turning to someone else for this). She's always liked working out, but her workouts appear to be done all on her own. Doing fitness with at least one person, preferably a group, is sooooo much more fun. Also, hopefully this fitness expert can encourage Britney to stop smoking.

Put a recording studio in her house. She should learn to fall in love with singing again (maybe she is IDK). She should sing sing sing even if none of it ever sees the light of day. Just the act of singing is super powerful. 

Hire a nutritionist. I bet her boyfriend could offer great advice, too. 

Give her the freedom to make mistakes, because she's human and that's what humans do. She WILL make progress because she's Britney Spears and she's resilient and strong. 

PS - I know a lot of this sounds like "she should do this this and this etc" and could viewed as just another way of controlling Britney. Just know this is coming from a good place of me personally wanting her to live her best life. And in order to do that there has to be some discipline! 🙏 

Sorry Jordan but this sounds like you're talking about her like she's a child. What's wrong with her driving? She has a license and hasn't been in any accidents so what was the point of that?

She is not a child or a teenager. This is the problem,  people are not treating her like the full grown adult woman she is.  

She's made a huge career for herself,  done a movie and world tours... she isn't a disabled child that needs people talking down to her anymore.

She is extremely fit she doesn't need to seek more fitness lol like she can definitely but why is this a must for a woman who has already shown she can keep her body amazing going into her 40s here?

And she might hate singing now that her family and team have exploited her to death,  maybe she should just try to find who she wants to be now without people telling her who she is or who she needs to be???

Why is that so hard? 

And quite frankly she should have access to every dime she has ever made. If she gets free and wants to start using the money she made when she wasnt able to before i think she should be able to without judgment. Life is extremely short.  Let her live for herself.  

• Love 4
  • Like 5

I think you need to elaborate on this. Downward spiral with *****, or with mental illness because I would react differently bc it would be situational. 

If she got addicted to ***** and ended back in the conservatorship... 

angry tyra banks GIF

If she has mania and goes on a Kanye West melt down 

oh boy jared GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

here we go exhale GIF by LeVar Burton

nervous here we go GIF by Bounce

• Love 2
1 minute ago, rower2222 said:

I think you need to elaborate on this. Downward spiral with *****, or with mental illness because I would react differently bc it would be situational. 

If she got addicted to ***** and ended back in the conservatorship... 

angry tyra banks GIF

If she has mania and goes on a Kanye West melt down 

oh boy jared GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

here we go exhale GIF by LeVar Burton

nervous here we go GIF by Bounce

Very this, 100%!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Just Because said:

Britney doesn’t need to prove anything or say anything. . She is allowed to have a private life.  People need to respect that. 

You are missing the point - Britney doesn't need to prove ANYTHING to us but her team does need to PROVE that they are taking measure for HER benefit.  Deflecting is a great mental technique but it doesn't change facts.  Also, silence is NOT king.  

• Like 2