How would you feel if Britney was free but then had a downward spiral?

if she needs the c-ship for real it's ABOUT TIME her team prove it to us. I mean, I get it, it's personal and they owe us nothing, BUT if the c-ship is necessary and the #Freebritney movement is doing more harm than good to the c-ship and her well being, also taking in consideration it is really a public interest matter because the movement got organically so big and she is freaking Britney Spears, isn't it like passing the time they calm our hearts and prove they are taking care of her or that she actually can't live by herself?

Until they prove it's necessary i don't think for a split second she would have another breakdown if free. Not. At. All. :thelook:

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

if she needs the c-ship for real it's ABOUT TIME her team prove it to us. I mean, I get it, it's personal and they owe us nothing, BUT if the c-ship is necessary and the #Freebritney movement is doing more harm than good to the c-ship and her well being, also taking in consideration it is really a public interest matter because the movement got organically so big and she is freaking Britney Spears, isn't it like passing the time they calm our hearts and prove they are taking care of her or that she actually can't live by herself?

Until they prove it's necessary i don't think for a split second she would have another breakdown if free. Not. At. All. :thelook:

Britney doesn’t need to prove anything or say anything. . She is allowed to have a private life.  People need to respect that. 

• Like 6
58 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

Who doesn't have downs tbh? It's all a part of life, that's not a reason to put someone in an abusive conservatorship. Everyone makes mistakes and grow from it. Living in a cage is not the answer.

We don’t know for sure the C-ship is abusive and if she’s living in a cage. 

• Haha 1