VMAs: The Winners, Performers, Highlights and Comments

Scooter Braun as manager has a lot of power on MTV by including Justin Bieber in so many nominations and J Balvin to perform when they have not been relevant this year ... How much $$ ...

Yes for BTS !!!, waiting for them to announce Taylor, Karol G / Nicki Minaj and Gaga / Ariana .. but  MTV they would announce Beyoncé ...

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Wait so where are they even gonna perform? Their living rooms? :deadbanana: 

Music shows are still a thing in Korea, and they happen like 4 or 5 times a week (just with no audience), so I'm assuming BTS will probably use one of those stages to film. BLACKPINK did that too for their Fallon performance, IIRC. :katyclown: As for the rest, I have no idea, but I hope they follow suit. :badthoughts:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Music shows are still a thing in Korea, and they happen like 4 or 5 times a week (just with no audience), so I'm assuming BTS will probably use one of those stages to film. BLACKPINK did that too for their Fallon performance, IIRC. :katyclown: As for the rest, I have no idea, but I hope they follow suit. :badthoughts:

Perfect opportunity for Kathryn to perform her #1 smash Harleys In Hawaii :katyclown:  

• Haha 3
20 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

I want them to perform How You Like That and Sour Candy alongside maestro Gaga :crying1:

Their new single is dropping on August 28th with a surprise feature, and Ariana Grande is heavily rumored to be the guest star on their new single, both Ari and Scooter Braun have0 been liking all of Blackpinks new promotional posters for the new single. How epic it would be to to have a blackpink/gaga/ari performance of sour candy, rain on me and Blackpinks new single. 

• Love 1

I want them to perform How You Like That and Sour Candy alongside maestro Gaga :crying1:

Their new single is dropping on August 28th with a surprise feature, and Ariana Grande is heavily rumored to be the guest star on their new single, both Ari and Scooter Braun have been liking all of Blackpinks new promotional posters for the new single. How epic it would be to to have a Blackpink/Gaga/Ari performance of sour candy, rain on me and Blackpinks new single :whiteladydance::ari:

Their new single is dropping on August 28th with a surprise feature, and Ariana Grande is heavily rumored to be the guest star on their new single, both Ari and Scooter Braun have been liking all of Blackpinks new promotional posters for the new single. How epic it would be to to have a Blackpink/Gaga/Ari performance of sour candy, rain on me and Blackpinks new single :whiteladydance::ari:

17 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Their new single is dropping on August 28th with a surprise feature, and Ariana Grande is heavily rumored to be the guest star on their new single, both Ari and Scooter Braun have0 been liking all of Blackpinks new promotional posters for the new single. How epic it would be to to have a blackpink/gaga/ari performance of sour candy, rain on me and Blackpinks new single. 

Wasn't it confirmed that the feature is Selena? Anyway, new song → HYLT → Sour Candy → Rain On Me :clown:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block