VMAs: The Winners, Performers, Highlights and Comments

40 minutes ago, David Rose said:

I hate to say it, I hope I don't sound ridiculous - I don't know who this man is. I mean, he could be walking down the street... I wouldn't know a thing. Sorry to this man.

You mean Keke? You know that’s a chick right?

• Super Mods

Man what happened to the VMAs??
They used to be SO entertaining and exciting!

The last VMAs that was good was the 2016 one and even then it didnt compare to the 90s/00s one!

The VMAs are boring without Britney! They use her for promo yet dont even invite her to perform or award her!

FK the VMAs!

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
On 8/8/2020 at 2:48 AM, princessmimi said:

Man what happened to the VMAs??
They used to be SO entertaining and exciting!

The last VMAs that was good was the 2016 one and even then it didnt compare to the 90s/00s one!

The VMAs are boring without Britney! They use her for promo yet dont even invite her to perform or award her!

FK the VMAs!

I believe if they had the power to get Britney to perform, they would, but award shows are not that relevant anymore

Cnco are they even relevant in the US, they tried marketing an English album for the British market after the surprise success of Reggaeton (Lento) with little Mix only to flop. I thought their only massive success was is south America. 

I love you Ricky Martin, but I don't think it will work. 

They're not even at the status of RBD, waiting for that reunion tour to happen given how all their albums went for remastered treatment 

Christian Chavez if you're listening Papi, it's never too late to Tu Amor on my block baby. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block