VMAs: The Winners, Performers, Highlights and Comments

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Dua Lipa received zero nominations.

:umomg::umomg::umomg:

WE THE PEOPLE make these sh itty awards happen. Let's not pay them any more attention, they don't deserve it and they don't even reflect the reality.

Gaga made a beautiful record and Taylor decided to roam her backyard in her grandma's clothes but Dua can die happy knowing that she was the only pop girl truly carrying 2020 on her back on full force while there was a worlwide pandemic. Is there an award for that? Well I JUST CREATED IT.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Dua and Selena were robbed tbh. The Look At Her Now/Rare videos deserved a nom at least. Both Dua and Selena only got noms in the technical categories and the awards don’t actually go to the artist.

So happy the Rain On Me vid got so many noms though! It’s one of my fave music videos this year. Wasn’t expecting Godzilla to be noninated for VOTY but I’ll take it.

I wish Eminem’s Darkness video had been nominated too as it’s probably one of his best music videos to date. It would have been perfect for the Video For Good category, it’s such a chilling clip and gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it. I guess it was too ‘controversial’ to be nominated. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, allthat88 said:

I thought the same!!!  She had four pretty good, full out videos. Surprised she didn’t get more. Plus most shows give her a push for some reason. ESP since she’s a previous video of the year winner. 

also the lack of love for DUA is shameful!

also thought normani would’ve gotten more love since it was such a great video & honored other videos. 

Exactly. Liar, Shameless and MOM had amazing videos. Living Proof is my favourite song off of the album, but I was underwhelmed with the video. 
I have a feeling this is the beginning of her being cancelled for her racist posts. 
I hope I’m wrong though. 

8 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

I have a feeling this is the beginning of her being cancelled for her racist posts. 
I hope I’m wrong though. 

Unfortunately, you are right :tired:

Romance flopped, All her singles except senorita flopped, Romance tour didn’t sell out enough tickets, now none of her videos didn’t even get nominated for an VMA? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block