VMAs: The Winners, Performers, Highlights and Comments

On 8/29/2020 at 2:58 AM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Bookmark me:

Rain On Me will win every award that's been fan-voted.

Taylor Swift will lose them all to Rain On Me but will wen best directed video (not voted on by fans).

Anyways...curious to Gaga and Taylor's performances!!!

I think the man might surprise everybody with video of the year. The way she dissed Scooter

On 8/28/2020 at 11:56 PM, Isla said:

That would be fun even though it'd be super late in the UK! I lowkey wanna stay up and see what goes down though

Same! I thought about staying up but Gaga is literally the only performance I’d care about so I guess I’ll watch it a few hours later when I wake up

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Any place to live stream the actual show?? Not that backstage or audience cam, I wanna see the real show. 

I believe Jordan will be streaming it here :) he can correct me if i'm wrong :akii:

There'll also be people discussing it in this thread.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Any place to live stream the actual show?? Not that backstage or audience cam, I wanna see the real show. 

Yes I need it too! I'll be working late night and I want to watch those flops who will perform to occupy myself

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block