VMAs: The Winners, Performers, Highlights and Comments

• Content Curators

Performers and presenters for the 2020 VMAs have been announced!

Performers:

• Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande
  • BTS
  • The Weeknd
  • Maluma
  • Roddy Ricch
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Doja Cat
  • J Balvin
  • CNCO

Presenters:

• Anthony Ramos
  • Bebe Rexha
  • Bella Hadid
  • Drew Barrymore
  • Jaden Smith
  • Joey King
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Machine Gun Kelly
  • Madison Beer
  • Nicole Richie
  • Sofia Carson
  • Travis Barker

Keke Palmer is the show's host.

Related:

• Love 2

I hope Doja performs “Like that” and “Say so” in the VMAs, because they both have such a retro sound (even tho Say so sounds 70s disco, and Like that sounds 90s hip-hop), and can help improve like that’s performance on the charts! Her concept should be a bubbly, pink 70s-aesthetic retro look, with an iconic outfit to perform with.

I would love to see BTS perform ON and Black swan with some hardcore choreography. They don’t need a lot of props, because K-pop stars don’t usually have a grand concept.

I hope if Dua is coming to perform, she delivers her own IS4U performance, because the VMAs have not seen one since 2015. Dua should perform most of the songs on future nostalgia.

Her set list should be:- Don’t start now, Physical, Break my Heart, Levitating and Hallucinate (and probably cool) and the concept and set-up should be a 1978-futuristic disco club complimented with strong choreography.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I hope if Dua is coming to perform, she delivers her own IS4U performance, because the VMAs have not seen one since 2015. Dua should perform most of the songs on future nostalgia.

Her set list should be:- Don’t start now, Physical, Break my Heart, Levitating and Hallucinate (and probably cool) and the concept and set-up should be a 1978-futuristic disco club complimented with strong choreography.

jada pinkett smith that part GIF by Red Table Talk

1 hour ago, aloha said:

i want blackpink :sipnstare:

I want them to perform How You Like That and Sour Candy alongside maestro Gaga :crying1:

38 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

But if there are no performances from Gaga, Ariana and Katy . Then I dont wanna hear about the Vmas :bedtime:

I don't need miss Kitty Purina, yet I need maestro Gagi and young Arjana :crying1::katybelt:

20 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I’ll Watch The VMA’s Next Year When Britney, Ari, Madge, Rih, & Gaga Perform.  

You really believe in the possibility of seeing the Avon Lady performing ever again? :katyclown:

Anyway, weren't Ms. Doja Cat and Mr. J Balvin were calcelled? Therefore, what is the reason to use them for promotion?

• Love 1

Rain On Me might be visual candy but it’s impact on the chart is short lived. It dropped 15 spots this week and now sits at 29.

Dua Lipa’s recent videos are amazing so it’s sad how they snubbed her even though her chart performance has been very solid this year.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block