VMAs: The Winners, Performers, Highlights and Comments

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Pretty horrible thing to say. 

Okay so let me believe whatever me media tells me to so that I don’t hurt anyone’s feelings.  A lot of good that will do the world. What a disservice to myself to fall in line despite history and my intuition.

In honor of Keke’s big night, I’m going to quote her iconic response to Wendy acting like she knew what really happened: 

Spoiler

”The gag is, you weren’t there!”

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

im confused 

why would automatically assume its ***** and not literal cancer? 

It could be anything.  The timing is what is suspicious to me.  Days after BLM starts tanking Dem’s poll numbers because Americans are sick and tired of this narrative excusing the Burn Loot ****** movement with weak Democratic response, suddenly THE Wakanda man dies, changing the narrative, giving the movement pathos.  This is PR 101.  The sympathy card.  He could’ve really been sick, but I’ve seen housewives and cast members have been exposed for faking cancer to get storylines and sympathy before.  Vicky was eventually fired from OC for that reason.  Also Denise Richards posted a 3 month old photo of her in the hospital to gain sympathy after refusing to show up for any scenes.  This is Hollywood. They know how to play the game.  And with BLM The stakes Are way higher.  This is an election year for the highest office on earth and it is IMPERATIVE for the democrats to capture the black vote.  You don’t think all of that isn’t worth one of their pawns?  

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

It could be anything.  The timing is what is suspicious to me.  Days after BLM starts tanking Dem’s poll numbers because Americans are sick and tired of this narrative excusing the Burn Loot ****** movement with weak Democratic response, suddenly THE Wakanda man dies, changing the narrative, giving the movement pathos.  This is PR 101.  The sympathy card.  He could’ve really been sick, but I’ve seen housewives and cast members have been exposed for faking cancer to get storylines and sympathy before.  Vicky was eventually fired from OC for that reason.  Also Denise Richards posted a 3 month old photo of her in the hospital to gain sympathy after refusing to show up for any scenes.  This is Hollywood. They know how to play the game.  And with BLM The stakes Are way higher.  This is an election year for the highest office on earth and it is IMPERATIVE for the democrats to capture the black vote.  You don’t think all of that isn’t worth one of their pawns?  

well i hate both candidates and honestly dont care for either party and i think its all very corrupt

but idk im just gonna assume its cancer and he passed from it rn

there are obviously gonna be conspiracies and all that but my brains too fried from work to think about all that rn :deadbanana:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

well i hate both candidates and honestly dont care for either party and i think its all very corrupt

but idk im just gonna assume its cancer and he passed from it rn

there are obviously gonna be conspiracies and all that but my brains too fried from work to think about all that rn :deadbanana:

Understandable.  You don’t have to think too deep about it.  Just don’t trust the news and especially don’t trust Hollywood and the Democrats.  They’re lying 94% of the time.  It’s easier to just assume they’re always lying so you don’t have to waste time sifting through their bull**** to find the rare sliver of truth.

• Leader
53 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Imagine dying of cancer and people speculate it’s *****. I understand the concept of not believing everything you read. You do have the freedom to express your thoughts on this, but SHOULD you?? Not everything is Politically charged. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Imagine dying of cancer and people speculate it’s *****. I understand the concept of not believing everything you read. You do have the freedom to express your thoughts on this, but SHOULD you?? Not everything is Politically charged. 

Not everything is politically charged?  Did we not just watch the same award show for these ****ty artists who squandered the last remains of their waning good will to campaign for perv Bidden and push BLM propaganda, and then conflate BLM with Wakanda in the big finale?  No we must not have been watching the same show.  You must’ve received a special press screener that didn’t have the politically charged content added-in yet.  

• Haha 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Not everything is politically charged?  Did we not just watch the same award show for these ****ty artists who squandered the last remains of their waning good will to campaign for perv Bidden and push BLM propaganda, and then conflate BLM with Wakanda in the big finale?  No we must not have been watching the same show.  You must’ve received a special press screener that didn’t have the politically charged content added-in yet.  

Why are you yelling at me

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Surprised no ones talking about dojacat on social media.. she literally gave one of the better performances at the vmas. That choreography was excellent.

She's kinda cancelled over a school project. 

Going to pretend to be white supremacist proved to be a school based project. But the narrative the media spun made it worse, and she couldn't recover. Plus working with Dr. Luke doesn't help either especially since he used an alias for the production on say so, and once it was revealed that was also collateral damage to her brand. 

15 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

There wasn’t a single glitch because the whole thing was pretaped and edited to hell.  Multiple performances stitched together.  You can see the camera cuts going back to Gaga in a totally different position from one shot to the next.  There was no life to it.  It felt prepackaged and empty.  From the prerecorded vocals, to the fake laugh tracks, to the sound stage green screen “performances”, to the cardboard cutout audience.  It felt very much like a zoom meeting, minus the live interaction part.

it was different and weird though, so it has that going for it.  I didn’t mind it.  I like seeing the demise of this fake woke industry happening before our eyes as they sell out their last remaining dregs of value to political interests.

oh my gawd dude stop spending so much time with The Weeknd or the depression will start getting to me...........

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

ROFL!! I feel ya... He "yelled" at me with ferocity in a Ciara thread BUT his nickname is "Puerto Rico's finest" so he MUST be Ricky Martin in disguise so I'll keep up with him anyway. I mean Britney reads Exhale too... :cheese:

I used no caps, no exclamation points but apparently expressing my point of view is “yelling”.  Why do liberals love to play victim whenever they lose a debate lol.  I guess when your position is based on feelings not facts, your natural reaction to losing a debate is crawling into fetal position and acting like people are attacking you.  Pretty pathetic and lame.

4 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I used no caps, no exclamation points but apparently expressing my point of view is “yelling”.  Why do liberals love to play victim whenever they lose a debate lol.  I guess when your position is based on feelings not facts, your natural reaction to losing a debate is crawling into fetal position and acting like people are attacking you.  Pretty pathetic and lame.

I think that was exactly Jordan's JOKE..... :orangu: I barely know him but he seems like a peaceful and chill dude, I don't think he was being defensive. And I was joking too, unless you didn't notice? Aaaanyway..... yeah I don't go THAT deep into pop culture, I consume it mostly as escapism.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block