Jamie Lynn and Lynne Vacation on the Beach While Britney’s Isolated at Home

C0CKy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are they on vacation without masks when there's a major virus killing people?

Btw there's no social distancing in Louisiana anymore? Because it's been a while since they've been posting images of them going around, in baseball games and not a single soul has a mask or sitting away.

27 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Why are they on vacation without masks when there's a major virus killing people?

Btw there's no social distancing in Louisiana anymore? Because it's been a while since they've been posting images of them going around, in baseball games and not a single soul has a mask or sitting away.

They are at Britney's condo in regency towers in Destin Florida. It's the only place they ever go. Britney used it a lot herself until her marriage. I would say it's a violation of privacy to say where it is but Lynne seems to let all her friends stay there year around yet it comes up in the c ship as one of Britney's residences. JL once poster a video of it on IG captioning it 'our condo' and a lot of the comments said it was Brits.

As for their sport events. They are getting around the rules by travelling hundreds of miles to sport tournaments only in mississippi where sporting rules are more relaxed but they should still be social distancing. JL and her husband seem completely oblivious or ignorant to the risks. 

First of all, why can't they go to the beach without Britney? 

Secondly, how do we even know know Britney is being 'isolated' at home? She was seen in the car a few days ago. 

And before I get all the hate again, I want britney to be free but I am getting a little tired of all the exaggerations. Yes her situation is bad, but some things are really a reach and make us all look crazy. Her situation without all those 'rumours' is already crazy enough, there is no need to create even more drama. 

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

I'm not going to defend this trash people but in open spaces is less probably to get infected, especially in a beach

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

They are at Britney's condo in regency towers in Destin Florida. It's the only place they ever go. Britney used it a lot herself until her marriage. I would say it's a violation of privacy to say where it is but Lynne seems to let all her friends stay there year around yet it comes up in the c ship as one of Britney's residences. JL once poster a video of it on IG captioning it 'our condo' and a lot of the comments said it was Brits.

As for their sport events. They are getting around the rules by travelling hundreds of miles to sport tournaments only in mississippi where sporting rules are more relaxed but they should still be social distancing. JL and her husband seem completely oblivious or ignorant to the risks. 

I didn’t know this. :omggg:

I hope they get all the extra dragging they deserve for this. 

Archived