Jamie Lynn and Lynne Vacation on the Beach While Britney’s Isolated at Home

C0CKy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

This Brazilian guy said Britney was there with them 

I don't know If I believe It, but decided to post here anyway.

Jamie Lynn and Lynne are still leeches :gagasmile:

Damn if I was Britney I would be so worried to drink or touch any food around them.

8 hours ago, Buffybot said:

This Brazilian guy said Britney was there with them 

I don't know If I believe It, but decided to post here anyway.

Jamie Lynn and Lynne are still leeches :gagasmile:

Its only a possibility, or being ironic (i'm from brazil)

he doesn't know where she is

30 minutes ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

Hey ain't nothing luxurious about Myrtle Beach let me tell you that lmfaoo (North Carolinian here)

Henny any place else is luxury when you live in Louisiana. (ex Louisianian here) 😂

1 hour ago, nanabs said:

Its only a possibility, or being ironic (i'm from brazil)

he doesn't know where she is

Oi amore. Pode ter sido irônico sim, mas esse @ paga de insider, conheço uma pessoa que jura que ele trabalhou ou trabalha na Live Nation. Inclusive foi esse aí quem deu a possível setlist da domination.

Porém, ele já errou outras coisas, só postei de curiosidade mesmo. 

28 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Oi amore. Pode ter sido irônico sim, mas esse @ paga de insider, conheço uma pessoa que jura que ele trabalhou ou trabalha na Live Nation. Inclusive foi esse aí quem deu a possível setlist da domination.

Porém, ele já errou outras coisas, só postei de curiosidade mesmo. 

Entendiiii, obrigada. Bom, eu não confio em poc que quer aparecer kkkkkk. Não sabia desse histórico dele. Se fosse sobre tracklists ou álbum ele poderia saber alguma coisa mesmo mas no atual momento da Britney acho difícil 😔

13 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

They are at Britney's condo in regency towers in Destin Florida. It's the only place they ever go. Britney used it a lot herself until her marriage. I would say it's a violation of privacy to say where it is but Lynne seems to let all her friends stay there year around yet it comes up in the c ship as one of Britney's residences. JL once poster a video of it on IG captioning it 'our condo' and a lot of the comments said it was Brits.

As for their sport events. They are getting around the rules by travelling hundreds of miles to sport tournaments only in mississippi where sporting rules are more relaxed but they should still be social distancing. JL and her husband seem completely oblivious or ignorant to the risks. 

"our condo" :sofedup:

They really act as if everything Britney has and bought with her own money that came from her success is theirs.

But this isnt a surprise after ******* Bryan gave that interview as if Britney is just a brand, a business they own. "Good for our family", "family business", "our fans". Its like they not only think they own Britney the person but all she has and worked for all her damn life. It seemed to me they think they had smt to do with her success only bc they are related. I mean, Bryan even wanted to say that the family werent poor anymore bc Britney was starting to be succesful around the time he moved to NY to work in 2000 lol Britney was earning money from her singing career since 1997 and by 1999 she was already rich. In 1999, he was 22 years and probably still on college. And whatever job he got in NY later was bc he was a Spears. They are laughable at best.

Archived