Judge said the words: "a violation of civil rights" in the last hearing

Yoongi

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MikeSim said:

This is disgusting. There is a reason outsiders aren't being allowed in. The audacity of fans and their entitlement over personal information about a person they don't even know is vile. I get it, we all care about Britney and want the best for her, but this is too much. Britney has ALWAYS wanted her privacy, and people who claim to be her fans are acting worse than paparazzi or media outlets trying to get 'exclusive' information. The courts will handle the situation, her dignity has been taken from her for years, let her at least have her privacy. 

This.

what a mess

Desperate times call for desperate actions...I’m not defending their actions but if we are not given the truth, then I admire their will to FIND the truth (maybe not the best way to do it) but I understand where they are coming from and their heart have good intentions. We’ve been lied to so much that I understand the frustration.

32 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Desperate times call for desperate actions...I’m not defending their actions but if we are not given the truth, then I admire their will to FIND the truth (maybe not the best way to do it) but I understand where they are coming from and their heart have good intentions. We’ve been lied to so much that I understand the frustration.

Why are you assuming that Britney Spears wants to give you 'the truth'? Her family and team treat her like an ATM, no doubts about that (that was obvious since day 1 though, in 1998), but don't assume that she is craving for you guys discovering 'the truth' because you don't know her, and invading her privacy is something no one should do, especially who claims that all she deserves is a normal life. She doesn't owe you anything. 

39 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

Why are you assuming that Britney Spears wants to give you 'the truth'? Her family and team treat her like an ATM, no doubts about that (that was obvious since day 1 though, in 1998), but don't assume that she is craving for you guys discovering 'the truth' because you don't know her, and invading her privacy is something no one should do, especially who claims that all she deserves is a normal life. She doesn't owe you anything. 

I never assumed that. I suggest you go back to read what I said, because your reply is not congruent at all to what I wrote. 

yah I don’t really agree with them trying to listen in like that. This is the kinda behaviour that gives Loucifer ammunition against us so that we look like crazy disrespectful fans.

3 hours ago, Puppy said:

Err I hope I’m not one of them...otherwise I would have to come to the realization that mom’s right, I am ugly. :jl:

I don’t think it’s even possible for a Brinny fan to be unattractive tbh. Maybe your mum was taking about an Xtina fan?(... Ha ha I jest I jest... Chrissy fans are cute too) 

:kylie:

9 hours ago, Yoongi said:

I was watching the #FreeBritney lives series on /freebritneyla instagram, and he talked with one of the fans who was listening the hearing through the door.

Imagem

The guy (James) said the first thing he heard was judge saying the words "a violation of civil right" (minute 11:55).

He sald said other interesting or weird things:

- He didn't hear anything about Britney being waited or trying to connect... he heard the judge saying "I need her here to discuss etc" tho, and he assumed it was Britney... but he don't know for sure!

-Also a represent of lynne's attorney was supposed to be there in person... and he was super late, blamed the traffic... he arrived like 3 minutes before the hearing was finished (I thought the CPS came late?)

You guys should watch it:

why one of them is turned to the wall instead of the door? :gloria:

following @jamesrollandmiller right now :airpls::straddle:

6 hours ago, MikeSim said:

This is disgusting. There is a reason outsiders aren't being allowed in. The audacity of fans and their entitlement over personal information about a person they don't even know is vile. I get it, we all care about Britney and want the best for her, but this is too much. Britney has ALWAYS wanted her privacy, and people who claim to be her fans are acting worse than paparazzi or media outlets trying to get 'exclusive' information. The courts will handle the situation, her dignity has been taken from her for years, let her at least have her privacy. 

we need the tea :beynah:

You guys are such hipocrytes.

You spend days investigating the cship and trying to find out everything that is happening not only in Britney's personal life but also in the hearings.

Now you want to point the finger to the fans that were giving you the informations you were happily discussing last week. 

*****es please... You sound like a bunch of Jamie Lynns...

The picture is real? I thought It was a joke, didn't even paid attention :imdying:

James seems nice, im not saying saying he is a liar, but maybe the context of the "a violation of civil rights" was referred to the supposed hackers invading the system?

Some fans gives wrong Info for different reasons, some said Britney went to the most recent previous hearings (one of them even mentioned seeing her in a car). The Gram girls promoted a real battle between Lynne and Jamie because they were opposite sides in the court... And now we know they're still very friendly to this day.

The curious info was Lynne attorney sooo late. It looks like Lynne hired the most lazy and unprofessional people to this case. At same time, It also looks like nobody is putting any effort in this, they all want to extend as much as they can.

Oh, and James is really beautiful, he can say whatever he wants to me talk gretchen GIF

1 hour ago, Yoongi said:

You guys are such hipocrytes.

You spend days investigating the cship and trying to find out everything that is happening not only in Britney's personal life but also in the hearings.

Now you want to point the finger to the fans that were giving you the informations you were happily discussing last week. 

*****es please... You sound like a bunch of Jamie Lynns...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHA DEAD :jl:

Archived