Judge said the words: "a violation of civil rights" in the last hearing

Yoongi

Just now, Sbr4divx said:

You know numbers tell facts right? Let me clear it up to you to help. The site has restriction on guests which means... if they want to roam around to read various threads they are forced to register to be able to view the site. Which means... if it was "millions" of visitors in one month alone, there would be the very LEAST more than half million of new registrations.. so there would be of course dozens of new posters too... statistically!
Maybe throw away that degree and go back for a Mathematics/statistics one :cackling:
I apologise for thinking you would be able to use your logic to think a bit of the numbers!
Ciao Slayer~!

You say numbers tell facts, yet you haven't seen the numbers? So you're merely giving an opinion, not anything based on facts.

You're acting like the views all come from solely new people? it's based on EVERYONE, people who are already here, traffic, new members etc. 

Why would I throw away a valuable degree, where i'm doing well? :akii: maybe you're the one who needs to educate yourself if you can't even tell the difference between an opinion and a fact. Everything you are saying is based on your opinion.

You must be really young because a rational adult would actually have the ability to be mature and move on from a subject where there clearly would be no amicable agreement, despite people making attempts to resolve the matter.

Please do me the courtesy of not replying :cheese: i'm no longer going to entertain your 'argument'.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

You say numbers tell facts, yet you haven't seen the numbers? So you're merely giving an opinion, not anything based on facts.

You're acting like the views all come from solely new people? it's based on EVERYONE, people who are already here, traffic, new members etc. 

Why would I throw away a valuable degree, where i'm doing well? :akii: maybe you're the one who needs to educate yourself if you can't even tell the difference between an opinion and a fact. Everything you are saying is based on your opinion.

You must be really young because a rational adult would actually have the ability to be mature and move on from a subject where there clearly would be no amicable agreement, despite people making attempts to resolve the matter.

Please do me the courtesy of not replying :cheese: i'm no longer going to entertain your 'argument'.

Oh dear.. too much for that "logic" you supposedly use. Ok here are the facts.
-Guests onsite cannot roam around to read threads. They get a restriction message which tells them to register.
-IF it was indeed "millions" of guests onsite, for them to be able to READ the freebritney threads and whatever else they want to or even participate in discussions, there would be hundreds of thousands of registered new members and the guests count on the front page would be several thousands daily for the entire month.
-Jordan and the member he quoted, both of them talked about the site. Jordan said about the visitors onsite. You think that the guests + members alone would count to millions? ROFL no. It's only a handful of people that post daily/regularly/or less onsite. 
-So again, just the "millions" visitors alone = thousands of visitors count AND thousands of new registrations. Did you see "thousands" of people posting? No you didn't. Did you see thousands of visitors count? No you didn't.

You just don't want to admit that you misread Jordan's post. It's not a shame to admit it!  You know, part of a lawyers job is to admit when they are wrong. Good lawyers anyways! cheese.jpg
You didn't make any attempt to resolve the matter, all you did was to brag about your super duper law degree! Some "resolve" that was!! Like a lawyer degree can give anyone the ability to never read anything wrong LOL. YOU will read stuff wrong just like every human does. No degree can help you with that.
I won't reply further than that! It's clear you just don't want to admit you were wrong. But that's okay. Not everyone can do it! And you better not reply further either.
Ciao again!

• Leader
1 hour ago, Sbr4divx said:

"millions of people visited BH" that big fat lie though. You have restrictions on guests forcing them to register, if it was "millions" you would have more than half a million registrations the very LEAST, so they could view threads etc. "millions" tho0o0o0o0o0~! :cackling: "major part of my career and success is because of Britney" No jordan, ALL of it is thanks to Britney. Not "some part". All of it.

40 minutes ago, Sbr4divx said:

You just don't want to admit that you misread Jordan's post. It's not a shame to admit it!

You misquoted me. 

Here's what I said:

"Literally millions of people have been exposed or visited BreatheHeavy in July alone."

Here's Facebook: 

fb.jpg.799cbde2549d5005d5d307b3479fa229.jpg

Here's Google analytics:

google.jpg.48d31226461f626429067c7b53b18044.jpg

This is not including the wide reach on Instagram and Twitter. I feel disappointed in myself for feeding into this, but this notion that BH is failing when it's thriving is not something I want others to buy into. Hence the receipts above. 

It's worth mentioning that you have a history of verbal abuse here on Exhale. Despite my attempts to reason with you, you continued to say horrible things to me publicly and privately. You previously agreed to leave Exhale, and I have to ask that you honor that. 

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

You misquoted me. 

Here's what I said:

"Literally millions of people have been exposed or visited BreatheHeavy in July alone."

Here's Facebook: 

Here's Google analytics:

This is not including the wide reach on Instagram and Twitter. I feel disappointed in myself for feeding into this, but this notion that BH is failing when it's thriving is not something I want others to buy into. Hence the receipts above. 

It's worth mentioning that you have a history of verbal abuse here on Exhale. Despite my attempts to reason with you, you continued to say horrible things to me publicly and privately. You previously agreed to leave Exhale, and I have to ask that you honor that. 

JORDAN COMING THRU WITH THE NUMBERS AND RECEIPTS IM SCREAMING!!!!!!! :scalped: 

8 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Yea! Did they discuss that possibility on the webcam chat? Bc if Lynn’s lawyer really blamed traffic that’s SKETCHY bc downtown was DEAD on the day of the court hearing. Hardly anyone on the roads compared to normal. My friend and I ubered there and there was no traffic whatsoever from Mid-City to downtown LA so I have a strong doubts in the lawyers story. Maybe he came from a different part of town but someone needs to check traffic reports on his as.$

Also, court appointed attorneys have nowhere else they need to be during the day other than downtown. Even a large percentage of private lawyers have their offices downtown. There is no good reason for him to be anywhere not in spitting distance of the court house on a day he needs to be in court.

I mentioned this on the live, but it bears repeating: we have a right to know, both as Britney Spears fans and as members of the public. This conservatorship was set up under fraudulent pretenses, and very few have questioned it in the past 12 years. Court hearings are normally open to the public so that we can hold our public servants accountable. The reason we know so little about this case is that Sam Ingham, the lawyer representing Britney who she didn’t choose, requests that the hearings be closed and Jamie Spears, the conservator, requests that the documents be sealed. Every. Single. Time. Incidentally, both men, among others, make hundreds of thousands of dollars from this conservatorship every year. So those of you up in arms about “invasion of privacy” are really going to take the corrupt lawyer’s word at face value that you don’t deserve to know what’s up?

7 hours ago, Justney said:

I'm not understanding why we're fussing about Britney's privacy here. She literally doesn't have that right now.  She has a team of corrupt legal people keeping her in a prison where she's essentially watched like a hawk.  I don't think there's any way she wants that. 

There's a very big likelihood that there's something extremely illegal happening so you can't expect to sit back and let the legal people handle everything because of her privacy at bay. Frankly her team have done a good job at letting the world talk about how crazy and mentally ill she is that she'll die if on her own so what are we protecting here? Some diagnosis that won't even make a change to how people already see her? Unless of course nothing is wrong and the legal team is corrupt and needs exposed. The people need to know what's going on now because everything that has been going on behind closed doors is not looking right anymore.  It looks incredibly corrupt and there's no straight edge legal sit back way to expose what's going on. 

This. I believe that Britney values her privacy to the extent that if I see her at the grocery store I’m going to leave her the **** alone. I also truly believe she appreciates the fans fighting for her freedom (feel free to disagree) and would have no problem with us holding her corrupt team accountable.

9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I reported the information that was relayed :forkit:

I saw those documents. I still don't see why she couldn't appear based on the information, even if she wasn't listed. I think people are inferring that I was lied to or played which I can't comment on. If I was then that sucks but I'm leaning towards not treading into that territory. If the same thing happens in August then... 

Britney was scheduled to appear on the docket. The main reason she didn’t join was the hackers, as you reported.

21 minutes ago, wukemon said:

I mentioned this on the live, but it bears repeating: we have a right to know, both as Britney Spears fans and as members of the public. This conservatorship was set up under fraudulent pretenses, and very few have questioned it in the past 12 years. Court hearings are normally open to the public so that we can hold our public servants accountable. The reason we know so little about this case is that Sam Ingham, the lawyer representing Britney who she didn’t choose, requests that the hearings be closed and Jamie Spears, the conservator, requests that the documents be sealed. Every. Single. Time. Incidentally, both men, among others, make hundreds of thousands of dollars from this conservatorship every year. So those of you up in arms about “invasion of privacy” are really going to take the corrupt lawyer’s word at face value that you don’t deserve to know what’s up?

That’s actually very true. :mimiclap:

1 hour ago, wukemon said:

:meryell::meryell::meryell:

2 hours ago, wukemon said:

Actually we don’t have a right to know. Corrupt or not, the courtroom was closed and it’s a private matter. 

no one seemed to answer my question earlier: what exactly was the purpose for us Britney Spears fans to be listening in? The matter was already being presented in front of a judge. We have made enough noise for the public to start to take notice. The pressure is there and if something isn’t done soon the people will not be happy. As fans or concerned citizens it is not our duty to take the law into our own hands. I don’t and still don’t see the point of anyone attempting to listen in on the courtroom. Corrupt lawyers or not, there is no purpose.

9 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I know the fans had the best intentions, but this was wrong. A genuine question: if these fans did hear something substantial (whatever that may be) what exactly would they do with the information? What exactly do they WANT to be done with the information? The information is already being presented in front of a judge. There’s already huge public pressure for SOMETHING to be done about the conservatorship  (termination is out of the question until a petition is filed)

It just doesn’t sit with me right. What exactly was the goal? I understand they had really good intentions, but it just seems like they’re trying to get some tea and that’s it.

Yes the conservatorship is on public record. Her life is very much public. Her team exploits her and makes every aspect of her life very public. Regardless, this was a closed courtroom.

You need to remember that judges and the whole legal system has been corrupt in this case since day 1.

If this case is a closed courtroom every single hearing is because James Spears and Samuel Ingham order it, let me guess why? :tired:

18 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

You need to remember that judges and the whole legal system has been corrupt in this case since day 1.

If this case is a closed courtroom every single hearing is because James Spears and Samuel Ingham order it, let me guess why? :tired:

So this gives fans the right to listen in on a private hearing? I don’t see the logic here. What exactly were they planning on doing if they heard something? That’s what I’m still not understanding. We are not here to take the law into our own hands (we literally can’t do anything anyways)

10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

You misquoted me. 

Here's what I said:

Here's Facebook: 

Here's Google analytics:

@Sbr4divx

Now this data is what you call facts :billie:

Archived