Judge said the words: "a violation of civil rights" in the last hearing

Yoongi

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Body ache said:

I just finished watching it and I think Lynne's lawyer was paid off

Yea! Did they discuss that possibility on the webcam chat? Bc if Lynn’s lawyer really blamed traffic that’s SKETCHY bc downtown was DEAD on the day of the court hearing. Hardly anyone on the roads compared to normal. My friend and I ubered there and there was no traffic whatsoever from Mid-City to downtown LA so I have a strong doubts in the lawyers story. Maybe he came from a different part of town but someone needs to check traffic reports on his as.$

• Leader
26 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Anyhow can you confirm she was supposed to appears in court ? There are new docs floating around that she was never supposed to appear. Which contradicts things we have learned prior to hearing. And things that TMZ and you confirmed.

I reported the information that was relayed :forkit:

I saw those documents. I still don't see why she couldn't appear based on the information, even if she wasn't listed. I think people are inferring that I was lied to or played which I can't comment on. If I was then that sucks but I'm leaning towards not treading into that territory. If the same thing happens in August then... 

@Yoongi Do you think you could remove that picture from your OP?  Over on Twitter we’re trying to keep that photo from circulating since it could be used against the fans in the worst way. If Brit’s team sees it they could put security outside the door, write negative articles, or even show Britney. 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, nwonder said:

I don’t think it’s even possible for a Brinny fan to be unattractive tbh. Maybe your mum was taking about an Xtina fan?(... Ha ha I jest I jest... Chrissy fans are cute too) 

:kylie:

My mom also said Britney is not pretty anymore lol:quirkney:

• Leader
27 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

@Yoongi Do you think you could remove that picture from your OP?  Over on Twitter we’re trying to keep that photo from circulating since it could be used against the fans in the worst way. If Brit’s team sees it they could put security outside the door, write negative articles, or even show Britney. 

I agree that the picture looks bad, and it's because it is. It doesn't feel right to me to pretend it didn't happen. 

Removing a photo of fans listening in on a court hearing is what happened that day.

Now, we're going to try and paint a different picture because it puts the #FreeBritney movement/supporters in a negative light? To me, that feels like propaganda. It's exactly what the pro-conservatorship people are accused of doing. 

I'm not saying 'let's throw Britney fans under the bus and make them look bad' by ANY means. What I am saying is: I want Exhale to serve as a place that offers ALL sides to the story, not just the narrative we want to push because it better suits our own agenda. 

People make mistakes. These fans made a mistake and it was captured. By removing the photo and downplaying it, we're also 1.)  removing the opportunity for us all to learn a valuable lesson and 2.) saying that what happened is OK when imo it isn't.

I'm aware that I will be dragged for this, but it's a price I'm willing to pay. I'd like to continue to have a dialogue about the #FreeBritney movement, even if it's uncomfortable and opposes others' views. If we all start conforming, zero progress will be made. That is why Exhale exists: for people to express themselves, (including me ). I don't want members living in fear they'll be judged and ridiculed for doing so. 

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I agree that the picture looks bad, and it's because it is. It doesn't feel right to me to pretend it didn't happen. 

Removing a photo of fans listening in on a court hearing is what happened that day.

Now, we're going to try and paint a different picture because it puts the #FreeBritney movement/supporters in a negative light? To me, that feels like propaganda. It's exactly what the pro-conservatorship people are accused of doing. 

I'm not saying 'let's throw Britney fans under the bus and make them look bad' by ANY means. What I am saying is: I want Exhale to serve as a place that offers ALL sides to the story, not just the narrative we want to push because it better suits our own agenda. 

People make mistakes. These fans made a mistake and it was captured. By removing the photo and downplaying it, we're also 1.)  removing the opportunity for us all to learn a valuable lesson and 2.) saying that what happened is OK when imo it isn't.

I'm aware that I will be dragged for this, but it's a price I'm willing to pay. I'd like to continue to have a dialogue about the #FreeBritney movement, even if it's uncomfortable and opposes others' views. If we all start conforming, zero progress will be made. That is why Exhale exists: for people to express themselves, (including me ). I don't want members living in fear they'll be judged and ridiculed for doing so. 

I'm sorry. :eheeek: I should've paused for a second to think. It's not even Yoongi who requested for it to be taken down yet I acted so quickly out of loyalty to my two husbands @C0CKy and @EasyThere 

My bad...

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

It may not be tactful but we’re dealing with a team of liars and a court of corruption. You can stick to liking Jamie Lynn’s posts though. 

I’m sorry but these are the kinds of fans that are going to drag this out longer than it has to. Britney is entitled to her privacy in court. No one should be trying to join in on zoom or listening by doors. It’s disrespectful to Britney and adds more confusion. none of us are entitled to know anything about what happens in that court room. Protesting is one thing, but ease dropping for more viewers is tacky and gross. 

11 hours ago, MikeSim said:

This is disgusting. There is a reason outsiders aren't being allowed in. The audacity of fans and their entitlement over personal information about a person they don't even know is vile. I get it, we all care about Britney and want the best for her, but this is too much. Britney has ALWAYS wanted her privacy, and people who claim to be her fans are acting worse than paparazzi or media outlets trying to get 'exclusive' information. The courts will handle the situation, her dignity has been taken from her for years, let her at least have her privacy. 

The more details we know, the more we can publish. And Team Britney can no longer sell their "truth".

1 minute ago, kleinbritney said:

The more details we know, the more we can publish. And Team Britney can no longer sell their "truth".

That’s a stupid argument. We are fighting for Britney to have her civil rights back and get are violating them at the same time 

Some of you are so hypocrits. Thanks to the fans who didn't care about her (Jamie Spears/Lou Taylor) "privacy" we found out about the **** behind her conservatorship. You're attacking those fans who did it to inform us, they are not like media who wants to take advance of the info, they don't have a gossip site and leak the info for clicks, they didn't ask for money. They did it to give us information.

Britney is asking for help (not privacy) and you're attacking the people who are helping :oprah:

• Leader
2 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

But at the expense of invading Britney's privacy? I want Britney to have her civil rights restored as much as anyone. But not in this way. Not by listening in and retrieving information that wasn't meant to be circulated. 🙏 

56 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Done!

• Leader
5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Jordan is per usual trying waaay to hard to be "woke" and at the same time he is censoring all the negativity towards ppl that deserve it.

You keep claiming I'm essentially fake woke. I don't understand. I'm relaying my thoughts how I see fit, and have consisntely done so. How does someone "try" to be woke? It's like being pregnant. Either you are or you aren't. 

I'm not censoring negativity. I'm actually doing the opposite here. Hiding this photo is censoring negativity. It's what happened. If you don't like what they did then say that, but we can't pretend it didn't go down. 

Archived