Judge said the words: "a violation of civil rights" in the last hearing

Yoongi

This was a great discussion:) you both look like models, James’s eyes are insanely pretty 🤩 I watched the protest and brit fans are such cuties😊 guys and girls. The PINK signs 🤣🤣😍 too great!!!

but on a more serious note. I hope Britney’s freedom and civil rights are respected and restored. Assign a team to help/assist if needed. Make sure she is doing well. Maybe at first have major spending or signing of contracts to be looked over and investigated to make sure it’s in the best interest of her and her career. 

Britney has proven over these 12 years that she is dedicated, she keeps focus, she can have a thriving career, be a present parent, she has over come the scrutiny of fame. She not only is competent and able to provide for herself and her extended family(including those removed) but she has provided for an entire industry employing hundreds. She even changed the landscape of the Las Vagas economy and demographic. Built a Childrens Hospital!!

She should be extremely proud of all these amazing accomplishments. We all should celebrate and give praise for all that she has achieved during this time, which must have been extraordinarily hard.

I am keeping positive that Penny will help give Britney her independence. There is more than one way to peel a bananas 🍌 

FreeBrit*****🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🌹🌹🌹🌹💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🍀🍀🍀👻👻👻

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

So this gives fans the right to listen in on a private hearing? I don’t see the logic here. What exactly were they planning on doing if they heard something? That’s what I’m still not understanding. We are not here to take the law into our own hands (we literally can’t do anything anyways)

Oh, so we need to stop the movement because we are taking the law in our hands :sofedup: Let's the corruption win :jl:

15 hours ago, wukemon said:

I mentioned this on the live, but it bears repeating: we have a right to know, both as Britney Spears fans and as members of the public. This conservatorship was set up under fraudulent pretenses, and very few have questioned it in the past 12 years. Court hearings are normally open to the public so that we can hold our public servants accountable. The reason we know so little about this case is that Sam Ingham, the lawyer representing Britney who she didn’t choose, requests that the hearings be closed and Jamie Spears, the conservator, requests that the documents be sealed. Every. Single. Time. Incidentally, both men, among others, make hundreds of thousands of dollars from this conservatorship every year. So those of you up in arms about “invasion of privacy” are really going to take the corrupt lawyer’s word at face value that you don’t deserve to know what’s up?

YES YES YES!

1 hour ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Oh, so we need to stop the movement because we are taking the law in our hands :sofedup: Let's the corruption win :jl:

This movement is based on the principles of calling out an extremely suspicious situation that has been under our nose for over a decade. Us digging for information and making noise surrounding it and demanding change isn’t taking the law into our own hands. Us pressing our ears up against a closed door like children trying to hear their parents fighting is both discrediting, unethical, entirely unnecessary, and I’m pretty sure illegal? 

Stop twisting my words and defending stupid behavior that had no purpose. Free Britney has gotten massive amounts of attention from the GP thanks to fans who are on this very thread. As long as we keep making noise and demanding something be done about her highly sus situation, it is without a doubt destined to be subject to change.

Let’s not discredit ourselves by stooping so low as listening in on a closed hearing. Are we kidnapping Britney next and asking if she’s okay? Or are we just gonna show up Jamie’s estate and stare through the windows to see if he does anything bad? (This is what you’re defending. Let’s not)

23 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

This movement is based on the principles of calling out an extremely suspicious situation that has been under our nose for over a decade. Us digging for information and making noise surrounding it and demanding change isn’t taking the law into our own hands. Us pressing our ears up against a closed door like children trying to hear their parents fighting is both discrediting, unethical, entirely unnecessary, and I’m pretty sure illegal? 

Stop twisting my words and defending stupid behavior that had no purpose. Free Britney has gotten massive amounts of attention from the GP thanks to fans who are on this very thread. As long as we keep making noise and demanding something be done about her highly sus situation, it is without a doubt destined to be subject to change.

Let’s not discredit ourselves by stooping so low as listening in on a closed hearing. Are we kidnapping Britney next and asking if she’s okay? Or are we just gonna show up Jamie’s estate and stare through the windows to see if he does anything bad? (This is what you’re defending. Let’s not)

You’re far too intelligent for this conversation. There’s fans that feel they have some type of entitlement to Britney and it’s concerning. 

20 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

You misquoted me. 

Here's what I said:

"Literally millions of people have been exposed or visited BreatheHeavy in July alone."

Here's Facebook: 

fb.jpg.799cbde2549d5005d5d307b3479fa229.jpg

Here's Google analytics:

google.jpg.48d31226461f626429067c7b53b18044.jpg

This is not including the wide reach on Instagram and Twitter. I feel disappointed in myself for feeding into this, but this notion that BH is failing when it's thriving is not something I want others to buy into. Hence the receipts above. 

It's worth mentioning that you have a history of verbal abuse here on Exhale. Despite my attempts to reason with you, you continued to say horrible things to me publicly and privately. You previously agreed to leave Exhale, and I have to ask that you honor that. 

Jesus. Imagine the ad revenue.

:disbelief:

(Jk. You know I love you and your website/life's work . <3)

4 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Now, you are twisting words.

I already said that hearing through a door is not the most ethical thing fans can do, but at least they're trying to don't eat up everything the media want to sell us. You are acting like if in the hearings you would hear something illegal but everything has been exposed, they're only trying to figured it out if something is advancing in the case. Did you know how truly journalists works?

Digging information is violeting the case privacy but needs to be exposed because it's a illegal situation.

And that last paragraph is completely stupid, how you can compare those things? What's wrong with you?

17 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

It's not illegal LMAO

If you watch the video the guy said a guard came to look at them, and did nothing. Because there was nothing he could do about it. :blol:

I hope to see this kind of energy from you when Exhale gets an "inside" info about Britney's case. 

Also, as a journalist I can say you clearly don't know how journalism works. :makeup:

• 1 month later...

“The moment that JAMES obtained from this Court the power to handle BRITNEY’s affairs on her behalf, he surrendered a large measure of privacy as to the manner in which he exercises that power. Transparency is an essential component in order for this Court to earn and retain the public’s confidence with respect to protective proceedings like this one. In this case, it is not an exaggeration to say that the whole world is watching.” 🙃

Archived