Judge said the words: "a violation of civil rights" in the last hearing

Yoongi

• Leader
2 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Ok guys, how we can help the movement without violating James and Louise' privacy, sorry Britney's privacy?

You need to remember that show court documents, information from close sources, and other stuff that help the movement to go viral is a violation of privacy

So, I want to hear you

I think it's important to avoid having an "all or nothing" mentality. We have to look at instances on a case by case basis. This particular instance, it was wrong to listen in. 

Leaking Britney's handwritten note to Daily Mail... that was right. Britney wanted that. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not? If it’s not then I’m concerned. 

No sarcasm but the legal situation. If you communicate yourself to the public via Instagram, you can no longer exercise your right to privacy. No court will be on your side. But this is about something else.

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I agree they had good intentions. Thing is, Britney's conservatorship team... they're saying the same exact thing about themselves. That's why this ordeal is going round and round and round and round. I'm not defending team con. I just think everyone is unwilling to bend and in the process it's keeping Britney stuck. #FreeBritney is such an amazing and inspiring movement, but like ALL things in life... there's always the other side of the coin. That picture is a prime example. 

Right!

But when your source give you a private info about the hearing and you post it here, isnt the same thing?

Im not attacking you, I actually very grateful for the informations you share with us. Im just trying to understand this whole discussion.

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I'm sorry. :eheeek: I should've paused for a second to think. It's not even Yoongi who requested for it to be taken down yet I acted so quickly out of loyalty to my two husbands @C0CKy and @EasyThere 

My bad...

You did nothing wrong. It wasn’t even a second thought because you wanted to protect the movement. Thank you for being so supportive of #FreeBritney and not playing both sides of the fence and for never making us question whose side you’re on. 😘

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can you be more specific? Because I don't ever do this. It's my fundamental belief to allow people to express themselves freely. 

We just have different outlooks on what propaganda is then. 

I agree. It doesn't reflect #FreeBritney supporters as a whole. But it still happened. It's a hit that we should learn from, not run away. 

And I respect that and I won't add it back in. 

Jordan you literally just did this yesterday with @moonwalkmars harmless poll about which fraudster on Team CON was going to jail first. Not to mention, I’ve seen so many threads closed on the basis of “being created only to incite hate,” even when nobody else shared that view but you. Also, anytime anyone posts an edit of the perpetrators you shut that down as well. @DonoDotto can attest to this. Yet you say you want exhale to be a place for ALL sides to be expressed? You just mean all sides that you agree with. :tiffeyeroll:

This thread confuses me, some of you want to try everything we can to save Britney and some of you say it's none of our business, so what the heck are we doing then? :jlostare: Support the movement no matter what or leave it alone and continue with the  "megarate" threads? :plzexplain:

13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think it's important to avoid having an "all or nothing" mentality. We have to look at instances on a case by case basis. This particular instance, it was wrong to listen in. 

Leaking Britney's handwritten note to Daily Mail... that was right. Britney wanted that. 

Ok, Jordan but as a jornalist you should know that you need to search info in a case like this, not everything is going to fall in your hand. Britney's letter was leaked 10 years after she wanted, did we need to wait another ten years to get anything else?

Yeah, maybe hearing through the door is not the more ethical thing fans need to do, but in a case when you don't have alternatives, you need to think and act.

2 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Jordan you literally just did this yesterday with @moonwalkmars harmless poll about which fraudster on Team CON was going to jail first. Not to mention, I’ve seen so many threads closed on the basis of “being created only to incite hate,” even when nobody else shared that view but you. Not to mention anytime anyone posts an edit of the perpetrators you shut that down as well. Yet you say you want exhale to be a place for ALL sides to be expressed? You just mean all sides that you agree with. :tiffeyeroll:

the truth will come out. Jordan may think that I hate him, or that I'm angry, but in actuality I'm honestly just disappointed that someone chose the premise of success and continuance of their website (which is arguably dying) over the civil liberties and freedom of the person the website was originally created for as well as the users that keep it running. the truth  is that countless people have come out and stated that Jordan Miller is just not a very nice man, and even  just speaking from my own experiences, the hypocritical and self-preserving behaviors I've witnessed both with this new account and my old one when I was younger is overwhelming and reeks of desperation. At the end of the day I just expected that he would have a little more respect for himself and the rest of the world than to reach a settlement with those who are abusive and genuinely evil, so he has no choice but to shut down the words of the people he has begged for money on numerous occasions to keep this site running. He can give me warning points, or ban me, or go off about how hard he works or attack me personally, but it doesn't change the fact that he has consistently lied to his users, the pop culture community, his followers, and to the general public. And, it doesn't change the fact that he's miserable and a sellout, which I'm sure that he's regretted at some point or another, due to the fact that the numbers are crashing faster than Princess Diana. Good luck Jordan. :bigkiss:

12 hours ago, MikeSim said:

This is disgusting. There is a reason outsiders aren't being allowed in. The audacity of fans and their entitlement over personal information about a person they don't even know is vile. I get it, we all care about Britney and want the best for her, but this is too much. Britney has ALWAYS wanted her privacy, and people who claim to be her fans are acting worse than paparazzi or media outlets trying to get 'exclusive' information. The courts will handle the situation, her dignity has been taken from her for years, let her at least have her privacy. 

Exactly. This is 2 boys mother we are talking about and everything that is happening is also to protect them!!

I do understand and, agree to some extent that  we need to keep some things personal and private. But, on situations like these, where we simply don't know who to trust, where we have been fed doubtful, convenient information, I personally don’t think it’s harmful to spread information thats based on factual things. 
He was there, he heard and he's sharing it. 
If hes not lying and if his intentions came from a good place, I don’t think anyone should bash him/anyone else. 
I would definitely prefer this not to happen but even less a fraudulent conservatorship, or any conservatorship at all. 

I'm not understanding why we're fussing about Britney's privacy here. She literally doesn't have that right now.  She has a team of corrupt legal people keeping her in a prison where she's essentially watched like a hawk.  I don't think there's any way she wants that. 

There's a very big likelihood that there's something extremely illegal happening so you can't expect to sit back and let the legal people handle everything because of her privacy at bay. Frankly her team have done a good job at letting the world talk about how crazy and mentally ill she is that she'll die if on her own so what are we protecting here? Some diagnosis that won't even make a change to how people already see her? Unless of course nothing is wrong and the legal team is corrupt and needs exposed. The people need to know what's going on now because everything that has been going on behind closed doors is not looking right anymore.  It looks incredibly corrupt and there's no straight edge legal sit back way to expose what's going on. 

15 minutes ago, moonwalkmars said:

the truth will come out. Jordan may think that I hate him, or that I'm angry, but in actuality I'm honestly just disappointed that someone chose the premise of success and continuance of their website (which is arguably dying) over the civil liberties and freedom of the person the website was originally created for as well as the users that keep it running. the truth  is that countless people have come out and stated that Jordan Miller is just not a very nice man, and even  just speaking from my own experiences, the hypocritical and self-preserving behaviors I've witnessed both with this new account and my old one when I was younger is overwhelming and reeks of desperation. At the end of the day I just expected that he would have a little more respect for himself and the rest of the world than to reach a settlement with those who are abusive and genuinely evil, so he has no choice but to shut down the words of the people he has begged for money on numerous occasions to keep this site running. He can give me warning points, or ban me, or go off about how hard he works or attack me personally, but it doesn't change the fact that he has consistently lied to his users, the pop culture community, his followers, and to the general public. And, it doesn't change the fact that he's miserable and a sellout, which I'm sure that he's regretted at some point or another, due to the fact that the numbers are crashing faster than Princess Diana. Good luck Jordan. :bigkiss:

Love you for that :tysm:

Team C-ship apologists: Britney dIdN't AsK FoR yOUr HElp. LeAvE HeR aLOne !!! ShE neeDS pRIVAcy!!!!!!!! 

Britney:  "She would love for new eyes to see her situation, but if she brings it up she's constantly threatened that the conservators will take her kids away".

14147118-7086731-image-a-2_1559224385903

Archived