Judge said the words: "a violation of civil rights" in the last hearing

Yoongi

19 minutes ago, julianafac said:

I personally don’t think it’s harmful to spread information thats based on factual things. 

It is to someone's pockets after selling their soul to human traffickers. :gloria: Imagine keeping a neutral stance until you're forced to half-assedly fake your support with a selfie on Instagram, thinking you did something and no one sees through the strategic bull****. :clown:

18 minutes ago, moonwalkmars said:

:makeup:not liking jamie franklynn's posts im screaming

Eye- :hype:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

It is to someone's pockets after selling their soul to human traffickers. :gloria: Imagine keeping a neutral stance until you're forced to half-assedly fake your support with a selfie on Instagram, thinking you did something and no one sees through the strategic bull****. :clown:

Eye- :hype:

Jordan: Happy Oprah Winfrey GIF YOU GET A BAN AND YOU GET A BAN

5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

They have silenced her so many times. And we are still bashing ppl for trying to help in any way. 

Also, a conservatorship is public record. Details of a conservatorship hearing become part of a public record, which is accessible by anyone. I really don't know why some people are so pressed.

Let's not forget that Britney's manager went to a trash tabloid to talk about how ****ed up Britney is and that she may never perform again, but somehow we are the ones invading and violating her privacy.

I know the fans had the best intentions, but this was wrong. A genuine question: if these fans did hear something substantial (whatever that may be) what exactly would they do with the information? What exactly do they WANT to be done with the information? The information is already being presented in front of a judge. There’s already huge public pressure for SOMETHING to be done about the conservatorship  (termination is out of the question until a petition is filed)

It just doesn’t sit with me right. What exactly was the goal? I understand they had really good intentions, but it just seems like they’re trying to get some tea and that’s it.

Yes the conservatorship is on public record. Her life is very much public. Her team exploits her and makes every aspect of her life very public. Regardless, this was a closed courtroom.

3 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Girl but your conspiracies are TOO much.. eyelashes spelling 911? Yoga poses spelling 911???? Like.. it makes this whole thing look silly 

the fact that your dumb *** didn't do your research and see that I never said those were true, but I was presenting them in an objective way, and that you didn't do your research and watch all the other videos I've made that include. court statements, c-ship docs, statements from jamie and Andrew gallery, and facts of the conservatorship makes you look a lot worse than silly, it makes you look ignorant. have a nice day :makeup:

2 hours ago, alexdaily said:

This thread confuses me, some of you want to try everything we can to save Britney and some of you say it's none of our business, so what the heck are we doing then? :jlostare: Support the movement no matter what or leave it alone and continue with the  "megarate" threads? :plzexplain:

excuse me what's wrong with my threads? they are for fun and to help build more of a community :umomg:

It gives people something to look forward to in the midst of these awful times. All that participate are avid supporters of the movement, we're just having fun (the game only lasts a couple of hours) the rest is just sign ups and sending rates by DM).

• Leader
1 hour ago, moonwalkmars said:

the truth will come out. Jordan may think that I hate him, or that I'm angry, but in actuality I'm honestly just disappointed that someone chose the premise of success and continuance of their website (which is arguably dying) over the civil liberties and freedom of the person the website was originally created for as well as the users that keep it running. the truth  is that countless people have come out and stated that Jordan Miller is just not a very nice man, and even  just speaking from my own experiences, the hypocritical and self-preserving behaviors I've witnessed both with this new account and my old one when I was younger is overwhelming and reeks of desperation. At the end of the day I just expected that he would have a little more respect for himself and the rest of the world than to reach a settlement with those who are abusive and genuinely evil, so he has no choice but to shut down the words of the people he has begged for money on numerous occasions to keep this site running. He can give me warning points, or ban me, or go off about how hard he works or attack me personally, but it doesn't change the fact that he has consistently lied to his users, the pop culture community, his followers, and to the general public. And, it doesn't change the fact that he's miserable and a sellout, which I'm sure that he's regretted at some point or another, due to the fact that the numbers are crashing faster than Princess Diana. Good luck Jordan. :bigkiss:

I don't hate or dislike you at all. I respect that you have a lot of love for Britney and are willing to put yourself out there to defend her. I know your TikTok videos about Britney are getting lots of views and comments. I appreciate the devotion. 

You're upset because I closed this poll, but to me it didn't help the #FreeBritney movement, the opposite (in my opinion), and I decided to close it.  

uh.jpg.b8303454cfd89f7ef375d80d0a447569.jpg

Literally millions of people have been exposed or visited BreatheHeavy in July alone, and it's because I find it important to spread the message of the #FreeBritney movement. If that's "crashing" numbers / "arguably dying" then I hope for more crashes, because this is probably the most visible BreatheHeavy has ever been. I am very very grateful for everyones' support. It's overwhelming, really. 

If countless people describe me as not a nice person, then that is their freedom to believe that. I can't control how people perceive me. I know at the end of the day I have good intentions and I'd like to believe there are far more people that see that. 

You private messaged me about this "settlement," and I told you it was untrue. In retrospect, I shouldn't have replied, but it's important to me to have transparency. You then proceeded to post our private message on social media. I responded calmly even though I felt completely misunderstood and a bit violated. Again, it's your right to view me how you'd like to and even tear me down publicly if you choose to do so. I will never do that to you nor any other person, Exhaler or not. 

That's why I didn't allow your poll. That's why I ask members not to post edits of devil horns on Lou Taylor or Jamie Spears. Because it doesn't move the conversation forward or elevate the community. It hurts us. It has nothing to do with whether I agree with her team or not. I don't in this regard whatsoever, and I've made that more than clear for 12+ years since I first started speaking out against the conservatorship. It's worth reminding you I was threatened with a lawsuit for speaking out about this when I was a teenager - that's how long I've been in this.

As for lying to Exhalers and the general public... I have been honest through and through. I make mistakes along the way, but honesty is a fundamental core value to me. 

I am genuinely happy in life and feel super grateful and appreciative for where I'm at. A major part of my career and success is because of Britney, and I'm so grateful to her. I'm grateful for you, too, even though I disagree with you. That goes for some of the other members here who continually jump on my back at a moment's notice. They see my username and immediately go on the defense, swords up. I don't want that. I want people to attempt to understand one another. That's why Exhale is so important to me.

Wishing you well even though we're not on the same page.

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I don't hate or dislike you at all. I respect that you have a lot of love for Britney and are willing to put yourself out there to defend her. I know your TikTok videos about Britney are getting lots of views and comments. I appreciate the devotion. 

You're upset because I closed this poll, but to me it didn't help the #FreeBritney movement, the opposite (in my opinion), and I decided to close it.  

uh.jpg.b8303454cfd89f7ef375d80d0a447569.jpg

Literally millions of people have been exposed or visited BreatheHeavy in July alone, and it's because I find it important to spread the message of the #FreeBritney movement. If that's "crashing" numbers / "arguably dying" then I hope for more crashes, because this is probably the most visible BreatheHeavy has ever been. I am very very grateful for everyones' support. It's overwhelming, really. 

If countless people describe me as not a nice person, then that is their freedom to believe that. I can't control how people perceive me. I know at the end of the day I have good intentions and I'd like to believe there are far more people that see that. 

You private messaged me about this "settlement," and I told you it was untrue. In retrospect, I shouldn't have replied, but it's important to me to have transparency. You then proceeded to post our private message on social media. I responded calmly even though I felt completely misunderstood and a bit violated. Again, it's your right to view me how you'd like to and even tear me down publicly if you choose to do so. I will never do that to you nor any other person, Exhaler or not. 

That's why I didn't allow your poll. That's why I ask members not to post edits of devil horns on Lou Taylor or Jamie Spears. Because it doesn't move the conversation forward or elevate the community. It hurts us. It has nothing to do with whether I agree with her team or not. I don't in this regard whatsoever, and I've made that more than clear for 12+ years since I first started speaking out against the conservatorship. It's worth reminding you I was threatened with a lawsuit for speaking out about this when I was a teenager - that's how long I've been in this.

As for lying to Exhalers and the general public... I have been honest through and through. I make mistakes along the way, but honesty is a fundamental core value to me. 

I am genuinely happy in life and feel super grateful and appreciative for where I'm at. A major part of my career and success is because of Britney, and I'm so grateful to her. I'm grateful for you, too, even though I disagree with you. That goes for some of the other members here who continually jump on my back at a moment's notice. They see my username and immediately go on the defense, swords up. I don't want that. I want people to attempt to understand one another. That's why Exhale is so important to me.

Wishing you well even though we're not on the same page.

you felt violated when literally your job is to watch what people say and monitor it. I don't have a relationship with you, you didn't ask for those messages to remain private, and I didn't owe you anything. you've made it clear time and time again where your allegiance lies. so once again, say what you want, talk about how hard you work and how proud you are of your blood money, but if I were you I'd save it. I tried to skim through the bs but its just so hard when you use so many words and yet at this point they mean absolutely nothing. :makeup:

26 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Girl but your conspiracies are TOO much.. eyelashes spelling 911? Yoga poses spelling 911???? Like.. it makes this whole thing look silly 

I see it with some of them but on the other hand, it's still getting people who are into dramatic conspiracy theories to spam #FreeBritney all over social media, and I honestly believe quantity is what we need to actually get stuff happening. :hillary:

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Lets move on from this now guys, you've all said your peace otherwise this will just go in circles.

We're all here as we love Britney and want her Freedom, lets move on from this and focus on that :kiss:

No shade to anyone but surely there are more pleasant, relaxing things to do with your Sunday afternoon/evening. I agree with @Slayer, the world's in enough fun wtf GIF by Mauro Gatti. Let's spread some positivity and leave the pettiness for the White House briefings. <3 

"millions of people visited BH" that big fat lie though. You have restrictions on guests forcing them to register, if it was "millions" you would have more than half a million registrations the very LEAST, so they could view threads etc. "millions" tho0o0o0o0o0~! :cackling: "major part of my career and success is because of Britney" No jordan, ALL of it is thanks to Britney. Not "some part". All of it.

anyways! OT: How convenient that person supposedly heard "civil rights violation" ... he must have super hearing!!! I don't believe it. He didnt hear anything else important but "civil rights violation" okkkk sure. If the judge said that, the cship would have been dissolved.

15 minutes ago, Sbr4divx said:

"millions of people visited BH" that big fat lie though. You have restrictions on guests forcing them to register, if it was "millions" you would have more than half a million registrations the very LEAST, so they could view threads etc. "millions" tho0o0o0o0o0~! :cackling: "major part of my career and success is because of Britney" No jordan, ALL of it is thanks to Britney. Not "some part". All of it.

anyways! OT: How convenient that person supposedly heard "civil rights violation" ... he must have super hearing!!! I don't believe it. He didnt hear anything else important but "civil rights violation" okkkk sure. If the judge said that, the cship would have been dissolved.

you know breathe heavy is more than just the site right? it might include its handles on twitter, instagram, etc too. Also as the owner Jordan would have access to the analytics to view the amount of people visiting.

some of you guys go WAY too far trying to drag people when there are way bigger fish to fry like Lou - we should be thankful we have a place to gather information and talk to people here.

Jeez - like I said people need to move on from this topic. I'm not picking sides just stop flogging a dead horse, you are just recycling what has already been said. 

We are all here for Britney, stop wasting energy arguing with other fans, especially fans who give us a platform to gather information and discuss how to deal with it and spread awareness.

• Leader

you know breathe heavy is more than just the site right? it might include its handles on twitter, instagram, etc too. Also as the owner Jordan would have access to the analytics ton view the amount of people visiting.

some of you guys go WAY too far trying to drag people when there are way bigger fish to fry like Lou - we should be thankful we have a place to gather information and talk to people here.

Jeez - like I said people need to move on from this topic. I'm not picking sides just stop flogging a dead horse, you are just recycling what has already been said. 

Like I said we're all here for Britney, stop wasting energy arguing with other fans, especially fans who give us a platform to gather information and discuss how to deal with it and spread awareness.

Love your positivity 💜🙏

you know breathe heavy is more than just the site right? it might include its handles on twitter, instagram, etc too. Also as the owner Jordan would have access to the analytics ton view the amount of people visiting.

you know that Jordan talked about people visiting the site right? The person he quoted was talking about the site. Not about twitter and ****. Millions is a big fat lie and that's a solid fact sorry not sorry :cackling: Learn to read better before quoting. Ciao Slayer~! 💜🙏

3 minutes ago, Sbr4divx said:

you know that Jordan talked about people visiting the site right? The person he quoted was talking about the site. Not about twitter and ****. Millions is a big fat lie and that's a solid fact sorry not sorry :cackling: Learn to read better before quoting. Ciao Slayer~! 💜🙏

You know opinions aren't facts right? :akii:

Not you telling someone with a Law Degree and Post Graduate Degrees at the best Law School in the UK to learn how to read :tifflmao:

I apologise for thinking things through logically and rationally. 

Ciao ;) 

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

You know opinions aren't facts right? :akii:

Not you telling someone with a Law Degree and Post Graduate Degrees at the best Law School in the UK to learn how to read :tifflmao:

I apologise for thinking things through logically and rationally. 

Ciao ;) 

You know numbers tell facts right? Let me clear it up to you to help. The site has restriction on guests which means... if they want to roam around to read various threads they are forced to register to be able to view the site. Which means... if it was "millions" of visitors in one month alone, there would be the very LEAST more than half million of new registrations.. so there would be of course dozens of new posters too... statistically!
Maybe throw away that degree and go back for a Mathematics/statistics one :cackling:
I apologise for thinking you would be able to use your logic to think a bit of the numbers!
Ciao Slayer~!

Archived