Aubrey O'Day discredits the #FreeBritney movement

I don’t know who she is, I know the name Danity Kay (or whatever) but don’t know their songs, I don’t think they were big in Aus. But honestly after googling this woman I’m just gonna say I don’t like to comment on looks of others and I haven’t put this on twitter in response to her because I don’t think it looks good if a bunch of Britney fans trash her looks but like honestly HOW does she think she’s in any position to talk about Britney?! Ppl who continuously get plastic surgery like that to the point they barely even look human completely have an addiction and are mentally ill - why isn’t she in a c-ship? I saw a reddit thread commenting about her and nearly all the comments were saying ‘This is mental illness right?’ like she was beautiful before and has had so much surgery she’s unrecognisable, yet has the nerve to trash Britney? She’s a joke. She’s also fake as fk, if she were concerned about Britney’s mental health she wouldn’t be mocking her on other social media. Her bitterness is so obvious, what a truly sad woman.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

She was speaking off the cuff whilst hitting back at her own family in a video that would inevitably be watched by millions. You've never experienced that kind of pressure in your life, so to think that stumbling over a few words somehow merits not having any civil liberties then clearly you are not well enough to be free yourself. Please seek help, you are in desperate need of it. 

Additionally, Britney has always stumbled over her words like that. Like I recall the same when she was doing her intro to Every time on the Onyx Hotel tour. Its what happens when your brain works too fast and is a sign of intelligence. Us mere mortals need to catch up with her thought process, not the other way around. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Luis Almeida you wanna downvote this one too sweetie? Are you ok? Are you pressed your fave Aub whoever is irrelevant and a hater like you? :queenflopga: let’s talk about it :clownery:

LMAO YASSSS call their *** out.  I saw them do the same to me earlier. I love to drag pressed users on here who go on a downvoting crusade. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

She was speaking off the cuff whilst hitting back at her own family in a video that would inevitably be watched by millions. You've never experienced that kind of pressure in your life, so to think that stumbling over a few words somehow merits not having any civil liberties then clearly you are not well enough to be free yourself. Please seek help, you are in desperate need of it. 

She was hitting back at her family by discussing her bedtime and retainer, and barely being able to get out a coherent sentence while speaking in a baby voice as a 40 year old woman with 2 kids? I don't buy it. The fans argument is completely fueled by your own feeling and emotion, and the continued ad hominen attacks are an example of that. Is it also normal to just burn down a home gym and shrug your shoulders as if its okay? Britney is not well and the fans can't seem to accept it for some reason. I agree with Aubrey's assessment.

7 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

She was hitting back at her family by discussing her bedtime and retainer, and barely being able to get out a coherent sentence while speaking in a baby voice as a 40 year old woman with 2 kids? I don't buy it. The fans argument is completely fueled by your own feeling and emotion, and the continued ad hominen attacks are an example of that. Is it also normal to just burn down a home gym and shrug your shoulders as if its okay? Britney is not well and the fans can't seem to accept it for some reason. I agree with Aubrey's assessment.

She's always done that baby voice, it's been expected of her since day one and she defaults to it when she's in "Britney" mode. Many celebrities have a disparity between their normal voice and their "on" voice it's not a big deal. You have an absurdly low bar for what justifies taking a persons human rights so it's rich to see you call it an ad hominem attack when I apply a less stringent standard of logic to you. You seem to think stumbling through a sentence and a domestic accident is enough proof to strip a person of civil liberties; and I think your low standard displays a lack of coherent connection to reality and I think you need to seek help as a result - and I'm the unreasonable one? Ok bro.  

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

It's a tough pill to swallow and I'm sure I'll be down-voted but Britney could barely get through a sentence in that last video. That's not someone who should just be left to their own devices considering everything. Should there by changes in the conservatorship, probably, but that video was not normal in any sense for an adult woman who is almost 40 years old with 2 kids.

I said here before, nobody can judge mental illness with a Instagram as evidence. This is very disrespectful not only to Britney, but with the stigma a lot of people have because of the condition.

We don't know If Britney is forced to do these random videos and is actually os rebelling (go see the 'go to the light' video, she was being sarcastic with the voice). And If her mental health it's deteriorating, we can remember she's still in a c-ship, the people who should taking care of her are doing an awful job then.

She has people around her, several of them probably watch every video before being posted. 

Talking like a child is very weird yes, but since when a person who does that can't manage their own lives?

We can think her videos are bizarre and damages her image, I agree. However, we can't say this woman isn't able to handle herself because of It, doesn't make any sense.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

It's a tough pill to swallow and I'm sure I'll be down-voted but Britney could barely get through a sentence in that last video. That's not someone who should just be left to their own devices considering everything. Should there by changes in the conservatorship, probably, but that video was not normal in any sense for an adult woman who is almost 40 years old with 2 kids.

**** outta here, you’re not welcome.

59 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

She's always done that baby voice, it's been expected of her since day one and she defaults to it when she's in "Britney" mode. Many celebrities have a disparity between their normal voice and their "on" voice it's not a big deal. You have an absurdly low bar for what justifies taking a persons human rights so it's rich to see you call it an ad hominem attack when I apply a less stringent standard of logic to you. You seem to think stumbling through a sentence and a domestic accident is enough proof to strip a person of civil liberties; and I think your low standard displays a lack of coherent connection to reality and I think you need to seek help as a result - and I'm the unreasonable one? Ok bro.  

No one is saying that she should be stripped of her "basic rights" because of one Instagram video. There was another video not too long ago where she was like "her favorite song in the whole wide world is" or something like that, she literally sounded like she was 6 years old. People who are impartial on this disagree with you. It's an overwhelming amount of evidence that is all surmised in the USA Today article. Britney right now literally has everyone doing everything for her and she is not normal, burning down ones gym and acting like its nothing does not appear to be normal behavior, do you think that's normal? I'm actually surprised that video was even put out there. Didn't her son also say that she wasn't able to take care of her dog? Is it that the #FreeBritney movement thinks she needs assistance but they just don't want it to be her family? I wouldn't trust anyone except for her family to not truly take advantage of her. If I had a family member with Alzheimers, dementia or any other illness that I believed would self-sabotage them, you better believe I would intervene. The fans have Britney's interest at heart, but I don't think you realistically understand that she does not at all seem like she is any position to take care of herself, much less her 2 kids, and that's not just based on one video, that's based on all the evidence. With that said, I hope she gets to a place where she can truly thrive on her own, and perhaps loosening up the restrictions on the conservatorship or having her mother more involved will be steps in the right direction, because at the same time, I don't think people can take care of her forever.

3 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

No one is saying that she should be stripped of her "basic rights" because of one Instagram video. But, literally everyone who is impartial on this disagrees with you. It's an overwhelming amount of evidence that is all surmised in the USA Today article. Britney right now literally has everyone doing everything for her and she is not normal, burning down ones gym and acting like its nothing does not appear to be normal behavior, do you think that's normal? I'm actually surprised that video was even put out there. Didn't her son also say that she wasn't able to take care of her dog? Is it that the #FreeBritney movement thinks she needs assistance but they just don't want it to be her family? I wouldn't trust anyone except for her family to not truly take advantage of her. If I had a family member with Alzheimers, dementia or any other illness that I believed would self-sabotage them, you better believe I would intervene. The fans have Britney's interest at heart, but I don't think you realistically understand that she does not at all seem like she is any position to take care of herself, much less her 2 kids, and that's not just based on one video, that's based on all the evidence. With that said, I hope she gets to a place where she can truly thrive on her own, and perhaps loosening up the restrictions on the conservatorship or having her mother more involved will be steps in the right direction, because at the same time, I don't think people can take care of her forever.

You went over a few points I already addressed, and no I don't think they are sufficent evidence to have her right taken away. What these things say about her as a person is not the issue, I'm only interested in this as it regards her freedom and civil liberties. Are you familiar with Jamie's history of alcoholism, domestic violence and child abuse? Did you know he was in charge of her personal affairs and was stripped of said power because he knocked down a door and attacked Britney's son (jeopardizing her access to the kids by proxy in the process)? He still manages her finances despite the fact that he has a history of failed small-time business ventures. Jamie is a drunk backwoods bumpkin who is not only unqualified to manage an enterprise of Britney's caliber, he has substance abuse issues and violent tendencies that cannot be ignored. Is that all ok to you because he's family? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Puppy said:

She used to be in a girl group but they split, had a solo career but flopped, was on celebrity apprentice got fired, and basically just a reality star or has been now :tbh:

Lol they didn’t split, she first got kicked out of the group by the creator of the group cause she was the issue And then they split cause of it. Looks like she’s still an issue lol :hahaha: 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

Get off this site bro. I literally left a candle on in my room By ACCIDENT and my wall turned black , it didn’t catch fire but if I left it on longer, it probably would have! It is a HUMAN ERROR!!! Like are you stupid or are you dumb?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Britney could barely get through a sentence in that last video. That's not someone who should just be left to their own devices considering everything.

14 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

No one is saying that she should be stripped of her "basic rights" because of one Instagram video.

Also, how am I not supposed to make ad hominem remarks when you can't even keep your own points straight? If we were having a cogent academic discussion about the concepts in play, I'd understand the criticism. But you're just talking out your *** and you look like a clown. Sorry. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1