Aubrey O'Day discredits the #FreeBritney movement

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I- actually cannot with what she's saying. Britney sang in a higher pitched version of her voice that wasn't her natural singing voice and you're over here saying she's had ghost vocalist since the beginning???? The DISRESPECT. 

Not the ghost of Myah Marie exposing Britney Jean to anyone who would listen at Z-List Vitamin Water events while withholding the true tea from us. :gloriascary:

• Haha 5
19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

granted I only know Damaged

Do-Do you-got a first.aid.kit-han.dy?

Sealed in my brain for life.

But about her tweets? I swear this entire forum of crazy Britney stans cannot put all the pieces together for the life of us, so this nobody has no freaking say in this.

• Haha 2
Just now, SupTJ said:

This just in

One melted plastic portion of groups named dainty kane and dumb blondes criticizes pop megastar for "artistry"

And yet nobody is demanding Aubrey O' Day be put under conservatorship for her horrible life choices

1. Botched plastic surgery/body dysmorphia

2. Donald Trump Jr's mistress

Lock her up!

• Love 6
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

And yet nobody is demanding Aubrey O' Day be put under conservatorship for her horrible life choices

1. Botched plastic surgery/body dysmorphia

2. Donald Trump Jr's mistress

Lock her up!

Oh that's right nobody is interesting in putting her in a conservatorship cuz she broke.

Time to open up that only fans.