Aubrey O'Day discredits the #FreeBritney movement

It's a tough pill to swallow and I'm sure I'll be down-voted but Britney could barely get through a sentence in that last video. That's not someone who should just be left to their own devices considering everything. Should there by changes in the conservatorship, probably, but that video was not normal in any sense for an adult woman who is almost 40 years old with 2 kids.

1 hour ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

"I just don't believe someone can force you to make an album you hate" :surejan:

Really?  She can’t?  I guess she must’ve blocked out those days working for Diddy.  I’m pretty sure I’ve heard her complain in the past about not being happy with the direction he wanted to go in.  :shameless:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

It's a tough pill to swallow and I'm sure I'll be down-voted but Britney could barely get through a sentence in that last video. That's not someone who should just be left to their own devices considering everything. Should there by changes in the conservatorship, probably, but that video was not normal in any sense for an adult woman who is almost 40 years old with 2 kids.

Which video? She's heavily medicated you would be acting erratic too if you were.

10 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Really?  She can’t?  I guess she must’ve blocked out those days working for Diddy.  I’m pretty sure I’ve heard her complain in the past about not being happy with the direction he wanted to go in.  :shameless:

:unreal: OMG I forgot about this. Wasn't it the whole reason she bailed on Danity Kane?

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

She was speaking off the cuff whilst hitting back at her own family in a video that would inevitably be watched by millions. You've never experienced that kind of pressure in your life, so to think that stumbling over a few words somehow merits not having any civil liberties then clearly you are not well enough to be free yourself. Please seek help, you are in desperate need of it. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2