Aubrey O'Day discredits the #FreeBritney movement

8 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Get off this site bro. I literally left a candle on in my room By ACCIDENT and my wall turned black , it didn’t catch fire but if I left it on longer, it probably would have! It is a HUMAN ERROR!!! Like are you stupid or are you dumb?

I did the same thing once, the mark is still there. :setfire: Lou would be ruling the world if stuff like this warranted conservatorships. :akii:

The arguments these three anti-Britney users on here use to justify it can't be taken seriously.

17 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

You went over a few points I already addressed, and no I don't think they are sufficent evidence to have her right taken away. What these things say about her as a person is not the issue, I'm only interested in this as it regards her freedom and civil liberties. Are you familiar with Jamie's history of alcoholism, domestic violence and child abuse? Did you know he was in charge of her personal affairs and was stripped of said power because he knocked down a door and attacked Britney's son (jeopardizing her access to the kids by proxy in the process)? He still manages her finances despite the fact that he has a history of failed small-time business ventures. Jamie is a drunk backwoods bumpkin who is not only unqualified to manage an enterprise of Britney's caliber, he has substance abuse issues and violent tendencies that cannot be ignored. Is that all ok to you because he's family? 

I don't think its a perfect situation. And no, I don't think its okay just because he's family, but looking at all the facts, it has worked to her benefit, in my opinion and Britney In terms of her freedoms and civil liberties, Britney has the right to object to the conservatorship.

Her father has improved her estate:

"He has to file every year an accounting of all of her finances, and though some documents are redacted, they show that under his control her estate has gone up between $28 million and $47 million, which is substantial," Martin said after reviewing her file. "It doesn't sound like a situation in which she is being taken advantage of."

Britney has not filed a motion or shown up to court to publicly object to the conservatorship:

"She has not publicly shared a desire to end the conservatorship and has continued to profit financially and expand her career.

Britney has also spoken out about her need for privacy:

“There’s rumors, death threats to my family and my team, and just so many things crazy things being said," she captioned an Instagram video. "I am trying to take a moment for myself, but everything that’s happening is just making it harder for me. Don’t believe everything you read and hear."

"Your love and dedication is amazing, but what I need right now is a little bit of privacy to deal with all the hard things that life is throwing my way. If you could do that, I would be forever grateful. Love you ❤️❤️❤️"

On 7/24/2020 at 10:47 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Guys, she asked a question that pretty much any non fan would, that fits with the narrative that britney needs the Cship in place.

Be respectful, if you're going to respond, be polite. Make it known that if shes too sick to be independent, then she's too suck to perform, and that still represents a failing.

She’s not just asking questions, she’s making whole statements saying that Britney is mentally ill and has ghost singers that sing her albums for her... that is none of her business. She can choke and she deserves the lashings.

You’re doing amazing, B Army!

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Also, how am I not supposed to make ad hominem remarks when you can't even keep your own points straight? If we were having a cogent academic discussion about the concepts in play, I'd understand the criticism. But you're just talking out your *** and you look like a clown. Sorry. 

You just quoted me, and I literally said "considering everything". How did you miss that?

1 minute ago, waynebradybyday said:

Her father has improved her estate:

Oh wow, everybody give it up for Jamie. I didn't realize he had recorded several hit albums, went on world tour, had a successful residency, and killed it in the fragrance game. How generous of him to have donated all of the proceeds of his hard work to Britney's estate. I wonder were the money from Britney's projects? Who cares though. Even though his fragrance is probably just repackaged bottles of jack daniels, I'm sure he slayed that choreo though. What would britney do without him??

Plus as we all know, the whole point of conservatorships is money and nobody should be allowed to spend their own earnings as they please without the approval of their abusive alcoholic father. 

6 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Britney has not filed a motion or shown up to court to publicly object to the conservatorship:

Yeah I'm sure Britney loves the arrangement, she must have been lying in the For the Record documentary were she expressed her disdain for the level of control over her life. She was probably just confused when she wrote that letter stating she'd been tricked into the 5150. We're also probably misunderstanding that leaked phone call where she stated she was being threatened from taking action against the conservators with access to her kids, she was probably just trying to order a pizza and got sidetracked. I mean, she is crazy after all. 

15 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Britney has also spoken out about her need for privacy:

Yes, because as we all know, Britney's flow of information is completely unrestricted and there's no way her captors would tell her a lie like "they're trying to get your medical records" - plus since she's in complete control of the content published on her social media accounts, we can all rest assured that this is exactly what she wants. Moreover, it's very important that when someone's personal freedoms are stripped from them by people who stand to gain financially from the situation, that these people are given the utmost privacy so they can carry on with their crime in peace. Anything otherwise is just rude. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
56 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Lol they didn’t split, she first got kicked out of the group by the creator of the group cause she was the issue And then they split cause of it. Looks like she’s still an issue lol :hahaha: 

Lol I know. I just wanted to condense her flip career as short as possible 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Oh wow, everybody give it up for Jamie. I didn't realize he had recorded several hit albums, went on world tour, had a successful residency, and killed it in the fragrance game. How generous of him to have donated all of the proceeds of his hard work to Britney's estate. I wonder were the money from Britney's projects? Who cares though. Even though his fragrance is probably just repackaged bottles of jack daniels, I'm sure he slayed that choreo though. What would britney do without him??

Plus as we all know, the whole point of conservatorships is money and nobody should be allowed to spend their own earnings as they please without the approval of their abusive alcoholic father. 

Yeah I'm sure Britney loves the arrangement, she must have been lying in the For the Record documentary were she expressed her disdain for the level of control over her life. She was probably just confused when she wrote that letter stating she'd been tricked into the 5150. We're also probably misunderstanding that leaked phone call where she stated she was being threatened from taking action against the conservators with access to her kids, she was probably just trying to order a pizza and got sidetracked. I mean, she is crazy after all. 

Yes, because as we all know, Britney's flow of information is completely unrestricted and there's no way her captors would tell her a lie like "they're trying to get your medical records" - plus since she's in complete control of the content published on her social media accounts, we can all rest assured that this is exactly what she wants. Moreover, it's very important that when someone's personal freedoms are stripped from them by people who stand to gain financially from the situation, that these people are given the utmost privacy so they can carry on with their crime in peace. Anything otherwise is just rude. 

I don't think you can have it both ways. You believe what Britney says in certain instances and then say that her flow of information is restricted in other instances due to her "captors". So basically, you won't believe anything she says unless it supports what you already believe?

As stated, she has the right to object and she has chosen not to, in a formal court of law.

You have yet to point a valid picture of what this "everything" is exactly that warrants Britney not having her freedom. 

I've included examples at length in this thread at others, and included some points in my other response to you.

5 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

I don't think you can have it both ways. You believe what Britney says in certain instances and then say that her flow of information is restricted in other instances due to her "captors". So basically, you won't believe anything she says unless it supports what you already believe?

The examples I pointed to are either her speaking for herself on camera, or items that leaked despite the best efforts of her captors. 

5 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

I've included examples at length in this thread at others, and included some points in my other response to you.

That's why I said you have not provided VALID examples. I've made a case for why each of the things you've pointed to aren't good enough. I don't care wither way, but It's worth noting that you have not responded to my rebuttals in full the way I have to yours. 

5 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

It's a tough pill to swallow and I'm sure I'll be down-voted but Britney could barely get through a sentence in that last video. That's not someone who should just be left to their own devices considering everything. Should there by changes in the conservatorship, probably, but that video was not normal in any sense for an adult woman who is almost 40 years old with 2 kids.

This is not a circus my friend, stop being a clown :clownery:

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

The examples I pointed to are either her speaking for herself on camera, or items that leaked despite the best efforts of her captors. 

That's why I said you have not provided VALID examples. I've made a case for why each of the things you've pointed to aren't good enough. I don't care wither way, but It's worth noting that you have not responded to my rebuttals in full the way I have to yours. 

I've included facts in my most recent posts, and I've done so without insulting you. You have your opinion on those facts but facts say a lot. Britney has the opportunity to object to the conservatorship, if she chooses. There's not much more to be said on this.  Her father isn't perfect, her family isn't perfect, but by all objective and impartial measures (which the courts use) as well as the opinion of a lawyer after reviewing documents for the past 12 years, my opinion is measured more by facts. Yes, families might not be the best for you, but the objective facts don't show that in this case, and again Britney can object in a court of law. Even if Britney does not object, the state still investigates.

"Even if the conservatee does not take direct action, the court will periodically send a person, called a court investigator, to see the conservatee, to inquire about his or her circumstances and desires, and to advise the conservatee of his or her rights,” states California’s Handbook for Conservators."

Also, her father makes $128K which is not that much money and hasn't gone up since 2017, although her estate has gone up since then and it has gone up significantly since the conservatorship. $128K (conservatorship fee) of $59 million (Britney's assets at the end of 2018) is 0.2%.

3 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

I've included facts in my most recent posts, and I've done so without insulting you. You have your opinion on those facts but facts say a lot. Britney has the opportunity to object to the conservatorship, if she chooses. There's not much more to be said on this.  Her father isn't perfect, her family isn't perfect, but by all objective and impartial measures (which the courts use) as well as the opinion of a lawyer after reviewing documents for the past 12 years, my opinion is measured more by facts. Yes, families might not be the best for you, but the objective facts don't show that in this case, and again Britney can object in a court of law. Even if Britney does not object, the state still investigates.

"Even if the conservatee does not take direct action, the court will periodically send a person, called a court investigator, to see the conservatee, to inquire about his or her circumstances and desires, and to advise the conservatee of his or her rights,” states California’s Handbook for Conservators."

Also, her father makes $128K which is not that much money and hasn't gone up since 2017, although her estate has gone up since then and it has gone up significantly since the conservatorship. $128K (conservatorship fee) of $59 million (Britney's assets at the end of 2018) is 0.2%.

I don;t know how much I have to say this before it sinks in for you; Jamie is an abusive alcoholic, a child abuser, and a lousy businessman. That is so far beyond "not ideal". The courts give conservators a devastatingly low burden of proof in cases in California, Britney's Gram does a great job outlining this. The case of Roger George is just one example of how Jodi Montgomery (currently in charge of Brit's personal affairs) quite literally stole property from him with minimal effort using the courts. The lawyers are paid to represent them so I don't even know how to address that. 

The amount paid to Jamie through salary is just a fraction of the total benefit he receives from running the maze of shell companies that he's established to house his continually failing ventures. He can expense everything and has all of Brit's assets at his disposalas long as he retains control.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

He has to file every year an accounting of all of her finances, and though some documents are redacted, they show that under his control her estate has gone up between $28 million and $47 million, which is substantial," Martin said after reviewing her file. "It doesn't sound like a situation in which she is being taken advantage of."

Uh i mean that is what happens when she continues to work??? She will keep making money and her estate will go up???? I'm not understanding this as a point. It's no longer her money though because her father has control of it. She gets a tiny portion of what she actually makes which is ****ed up.  Imagine you get a small part of your hard earned income because your parents think you shouldn't be allowed to spend money. Also that's quite a low number for someone whose music is on par with michael jackson. This shouldn't even be a point in which her conservatorship is good for her. This is a ridiculous point. Yes, her money has gone up as it would,  but it's not even really her's so what's the point lol?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I don;t know how much I have to say this before it sinks in for you; Jamie is an abusive alcoholic, a child abuser, and a lousy businessman. That is so far beyond "not ideal". The courts give conservators a devastatingly low burden of proof in cases in California, Britney's Gram does a great job outlining this. The case of Roger George is just one example of how Jodi Montgomery (currently in charge of Brit's personal affairs) quite literally stole property from him with minimal effort using the courts. The lawyers are paid to represent them so I don't even know how to address that. 

The amount paid to Jamie through salary is just a fraction of the total benefit he receives from running the maze of shell companies that he's established to house his continually failing ventures. He can expense everything and has all of Brit's assets at his disposalas long as he retains control.  

"Jamie is an abusive alcoholic, a child abuser, and a lousy businessman."

Is he currently an alcoholic? I know that he was? You don't think this is something courts, doctors, lawyers and judges would consider?

He was cleared of child abuse charges in the recent altercation with Sean. He also stepped down following the alleged altercation.

He is a lousy businessman - okay, I know he has had failed businesses.

I don't see how this changes anything. Again, Britney is almost 40 years old. She can object if she chooses. The state also investigates and assesses her even if she doesn't choose to object. Opinions of lawyers, judges, doctors and journalism (USA Today) mean a bit more to me as supporting my opinion on looking at the facts.

10 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

"Jamie is an abusive alcoholic, a child abuser, and a lousy businessman."

Is he currently an alcoholic? I know that he was? You don't think this is something courts, doctors, lawyers and judges would consider?

He was cleared of child abuse charges in the recent altercation with Sean. He also stepped down following the alleged altercation.

He is a lousy businessman - okay, I know he has had failed businesses.

I don't see how this changes anything. Again, Britney is almost 40 years old. She can object if she chooses. The state also investigates and assesses her even if she doesn't choose to object. Opinions of lawyers, judges, doctors and journalism (USA Today) mean a bit more to me as supporting my opinion on looking at the facts.

Loulou sweetie is that you? :snooptoya:

• Haha 3
  • Like 4