Aubrey O'Day discredits the #FreeBritney movement

37 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

I don't think you can have it both ways. You believe what Britney says in certain instances and then say that her flow of information is restricted in other instances due to her "captors". So basically, you won't believe anything she says unless it supports what you already believe?

Literally so many people around her have come out to say she wants out.  Her own brother said it.  That tmz article even said it lol. This is not even a good point for you either.  Not to mention the courts and people appointed all have shady pasts. Do you not believe in corruption? Is it just a thing you see in movies so therefore can't exist in reality? It's just made up like Santa Clause, the Tooth fairy, and the Queen of England?? Is that it? 

Her lawyer literally makes money just to keep her in the cship. And she didn't have the right to choose him. I don't happen to have the list on hand of alleged past abuses and corruption that so many people involved in her case have but you either are ignorant of the situation or willing to close your eyes and ears because Britney's put out a goofy instagram video.  Oh boy Britney is crazy! Regardless of the thousands of videos of her being completely coherent and well spoken outside of instagram. Hell how can she have a boyfriend if she's so mentally ill??? That seems kind of ****ed up. How can she consent to *** if she can't even form a complete sentence? That would suggest Sam is a disgusting rap*** huh? Because according to you she's extremely mentally ill and needs to be watched over. I just don't understand how she could have consented to ***???

Also.

Your point about acting like the gym burning down was no big deal was dumb af too. Ive done things in the past and once it's over and dealt with I can easily bring it up and laugh.  Once I drove into a wall as a new driver stuck in an odd tiny parking lot i was trying to get out of and destroyed the entire bumper of my car.  It's just a thing I can laugh about now and bring up like its nothing.  Her house didn't burn down.. just the gym, so it's not that devastating when you have money to fix it.  Her bringing it up doesn't mean she needs to be locked up like a child,  what is wrong with you? Her having anxiety speaking on camera doesn't ******* mean she needs to have her rights taken! The ****??? 

And I just want to mention the baby voice without having to make another separate post on it. She's 38, her boyfriend is considerably younger than her and she's a popstar. It's hard to cope with aging as a woman.  It's harder to cope with aging as a woman with a younger significant other and it's extremely difficult to cope with aging as a woman in the spotlight as a pop star. If you're a man you probably don't even realize what it's like to age as a woman. To be scrutinized and picked on for lines on your face,  grey hairs, not looking like a bright eyed 18 year old *** bot. She's approaching 40, I think shes trying to appear younger because it's hard to age. The media hasn't really allowed women to age without shame.  But this is still not a good enough reason to have all her rights taken.  You can **** off out of here with that bull****. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Justney said:

Literally so many people around her have come out to say she wants out.  Her own brother said it.  That tmz article even said it lol. This is not even a good point for you either.  Not to mention the courts and people appointed all have shady pasts. Do you not believe in corruption? Is it just a thing you see in movies so therefore can't exist in reality? It's just made up like Santa Clause, the Tooth fairy, and the Queen of England?? Is that it? 

Her lawyer literally makes money just to keep her in the cship. And she didn't have the right to choose him. I don't happen to have the list on hand of alleged past abuses and corruption that so many people involved in her case have but you either are ignorant of the situation or willing to close your eyes and ears because Britney's put out a goofy instagram video.  Oh boy Britney is crazy! Regardless of the thousands of videos of her being completely coherent and well spoken outside of instagram. Hell how can she have a boyfriend if she's so mentally ill??? That seems kind of ****ed up. How can she consent to *** if she can't even form a complete sentence? That would suggest Sam is a disgusting rap*** huh? Because according to you she's extremely mentally ill and needs to be watched over. I just don't understand how she could have consented to ***???

Also.

Your point about acting like the gym burning down was no big deal was dumb af too. Ive done things in the past and once it's over and dealt with I can easily bring it up and laugh.  Once I drove into a wall as a new driver stuck in an odd tiny parking lot i was trying to get out of and destroyed the entire bumper of my car.  It's just a thing I can laugh about now and bring up like its nothing.  Her house didn't burn down.. just the gym, so it's not that devastating when you have money to fix it.  Her bringing it up doesn't mean she needs to be locked up like a child,  what is wrong with you? Her having anxiety speaking on camera doesn't ******* mean she needs to have her rights taken! The ****??? 

And I just want to mention the baby voice without having to make another separate post on it. She's 38, her boyfriend is considerably younger than her and she's a popstar. It's hard to cope with aging as a woman.  It's harder to cope with aging as a woman with a younger significant other and it's extremely difficult to cope with aging as a woman in the spotlight as a pop star. If you're a man you probably don't even realize what it's like to age as a woman. To be scrutinized and picked on for lines on your face,  grey hairs, not looking like a bright eyed 18 year old *** bot. She's approaching 40, I think shes trying to appear younger because it's hard to age. The media hasn't really allowed women to age without shame.  But this is still not a good enough reason to have all her rights taken.  You can **** off out of here with that bull****. 

You can think the gym incident is nothing but I don't think that's how most people see it.

"In May, ET reported Judge Penny ruled the conservatorship extend until at least Aug. 22. The decision came after Spears made headlines for accidentally burning down her home gym."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/07/22/fact-check-britney-spears-conservatorship-isnt-manipulating-her/5430229002/

Yes, she has expressed her frustration, but she has not formally objected to it, in a court.

"But at the next conservatorship hearing in September 2019, Spears no-showed. The lawyer appointed to advocate for her informed the judge that her absence meant she “did not object” to the conservatorship continuing."
https://www.vox.com/culture/21328341/britney-spears-conservatorship-explained-free-britney

17 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

"Jamie is an abusive alcoholic, a child abuser, and a lousy businessman."

Is he currently an alcoholic? I know that he was? You don't think this is something courts, doctors, lawyers and judges would consider?

He was cleared of child abuse charges in the recent altercation with Sean. He also stepped down following the alleged altercation.

He is a lousy businessman - okay, I know he has had failed businesses.

I don't see how this changes anything. Again, Britney is almost 40 years old. She can object if she chooses. The state also investigates and assesses her even if she doesn't choose to object. Opinions of lawyers, judges, doctors and journalism (USA Today) mean a bit more to me as supporting my opinion on looking at the facts.

He just gave you an example of how the courts, doctors, lawyers and judges don't consider things thoroughly and yet you completely skipped over that and is still saying "courts can't do no wrong."

Jamie was in rehab as far as...2005/2006. Supported by yours truly, Britney. Who, by the way, expressed she didn't want him as a conservator. Who said she had a terrible relationship with him. Through Streisand, she even suggested another (and better) conservator rather than Jamie and Wallet: ...a bank. But that was dismissed by the court because she was under undue influence.

It's absolutely clear Britney didn't like Jamie back then. They were estranged even after she encouraged him to go to rehab and even bought him his own business.

And it's even mindblowing how he easily became her temporary conservator. The request for temporary conservatorship was granted in less than a day. They absolutely didn't even look at first at those things.

• Love 5
Just now, waynebradybyday said:

You can think the gym incident is nothing but I don't think that's how most people see it.

"In May, ET reported Judge Penny ruled the conservatorship extend until at least Aug. 22. The decision came after Spears made headlines for accidentally burning down her home gym."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/07/22/fact-check-britney-spears-conservatorship-isnt-manipulating-her/5430229002/

Yes, she has expressed her frustration, but she has not formally objected to it, in a court.

"But at the next conservatorship hearing in September 2019, Spears no-showed. The lawyer appointed to advocate for her informed the judge that her absence meant she “did not object” to the conservatorship continuing."
https://www.vox.com/culture/21328341/britney-spears-conservatorship-explained-free-britney

I already emailed them saying the "burning down her home gym" and "ruled the conservatorship extended" don't have any relation.

If you click the link they provide, it leads you to an article talking about her instagram caption but nothing conservatorship related.

If you had been accompanying or if you just check LA Superior Court's site, you'd know they rescheduled all non-vital April/May hearings to other dates. The conservatorship wasn't extended. The status hearing was pushed back from May to July. That's all that happened.

The press is showing to be very sketchy in reporting about conservatorships. Just today I found a Variety article claiming Sumner Redstone had the same court appointed...conservator... as Britney, Samuel D. Ingham. WRONG. It's the court appointed LAWYER.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

He just gave you an example of how the courts, doctors, lawyers and judges don't consider things thoroughly and yet you completely skipped over that and is still saying "courts can't do no wrong."

Jamie was in rehab as far as...2005/2006. Supported by yours truly, Britney. Who, by the way, expressed she didn't want him as a conservator. Who said she had a terrible relationship with him. Through Streisand, she even suggested another (and better) conservator rather than Jamie and Wallet: ...a bank. But that was dismissed by the court because she was under undue influence.

It's absolutely clear Britney didn't like Jamie back then. They were estranged even after she encouraged him to go to rehab and even bought him his own business.

And it's even mindblowing how he easily became her temporary conservator. The request for temporary conservatorship was granted in less than a day. They absolutely didn't even look at first at those things.

He is referencing a blog website called Britney's Gram, is that credible journalism?

Britney dedicating Everytime to her father, live on the Circus tour:

Just now, waynebradybyday said:

He is referencing a blog website called Britney's Gram, that is not a valid example.

Britney dedicating Everytime to her father, live on the Circus tour:

Did Britney say anything about liking Jamie as a conservator in this video?

You keep spamming the threads with this video and yet failed to provide any other proof Britney has ever had a good relationship with her father.

And of course it's a good example. The girls literally sat down and talked to Roger and his family.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Did Britney say anything about liking Jamie as a conservator in this video?

You keep spamming the threads with this video and yet failed to provide any other proof Britney has ever had a good relationship with her father.

And of course it's a good example. The girls literally sat down and talked to Roger and his family.

Spamming? This is the second time I've posted this video.

And I'm posting it here again, because you seem to be indicating that she did not like her father and didn't want him as conservator, which might be true, but the reason I'm posting the video is because after he became her conservator, she dedicated Everytime to him live, front of an audience of thousands of people. Doesn't that mean something to you?

I don't know too much about Britney Gram but it sounds like confirmation bias and wanting to believe in that conspiracy. However, I could be wrong on that.

"Barker and Gray have said they spoke to the paralegal separately and found him credible. No other outlet has ever been able to verify his claims."

1 minute ago, waynebradybyday said:

Spamming? This is the second time I've posted this video.

And I'm posting it here again, because you seem to be indicating that she did not like her father and didn't want him as conservator, which might be true, but the reason I'm posting the video is because after he became her conservator, she dedicated Everytime to him live, front of an audience of thousands of people. Doesn't that mean something to you?

I don't know too much about Britney Gram but it sounds like confirmation bias and wanting to believe in that conspiracy. However, I could be wrong on that.

"Barker and Gray have said they spoke to the paralegal separately and found him credible. No other outlet has ever been able to verify his claims."

No, that doesn't mean anything to me. That is incredibly vague, in contrary to, you know, him being in rehab in 2005/2006, him being banned from her house, the claims in the Lynne's book. If I was a judge I would at least raise my brows if someone like that wanted to be his adult daughter's conservator.

These two people literally talked about what was happening to them.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/free-roger

Roger sued Jodi

https://unicourt.com/case/ca-la23-george-roger-allyn-vs-montgomery-jodi-pais-466653

IDK if you don't want to believe him and the other people who have been basically kidnapped and drugged by lawyers, but ok.

If you have so much faith in the media and can't believe a guardianship abuse case is real, I'll show you some examples of the media talking about it:

(John Oliver is big, right?)

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Applejack said:

No, that doesn't mean anything to me. That is incredibly vague, in contrary to, you know, him being in rehab in 2005/2006, him being banned from her house, the claims in the Lynne's book. If I was a judge I would at least raise my brows if someone like that wanted to be his adult daughter's conservator.

These two people literally talked about what was happening to them.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/free-roger

Roger sued Jodi

https://unicourt.com/case/ca-la23-george-roger-allyn-vs-montgomery-jodi-pais-466653

IDK if you don't want to believe him and the other people who have been basically kidnapped and drugged by lawyers, but ok.

If you have so much faith in the media and can't believe a guardianship abuse case is real, I'll show you some examples of the media talking about it:

(John Oliver is big, right?)

Yes, he is big. I'm not discounting that abuse can happen in guardianships. There are organizations dedicated to advocating against guardianship abuse. That video though cites some specific examples where people's assets are stolen and liquidated, for example. Britney's assets have grown, so that type of financial abuse hasn't happened with her.

That's okay if you don't think the Everytime dedication means something. I think it does. It doesn't matter either way - but I don't see stars dedicating songs to their parents like that very often. Considering the circumstances of everything and the lyrics of the song, I think it does mean something.

The filing of elderly abuse against Jodi, now that is something factual and substantial.

But, I'm curious, do you think that Britney should not be under a guardianship at all, or that it should just be someone else, other than her father and now Jodi?

1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

Is he currently an alcoholic? I know that he was? You don't think this is something courts, doctors, lawyers and judges would consider?

Most recovering alcoholics consider alcoholism to be a lifelong ailment. When I met Jamie in 2015 (many years into the conservatorship) he REEKED of whiskey and it was only 3pm

He was cleared of child abuse charges in the recent altercation with Sean. He also stepped down following the alleged altercation.

So what do you make of the initial accusation? Do you believe Sean was lying?

He is a lousy businessman - okay, I know he has had failed businesses.

Great, I'm glad we can finally agree on a fact.  

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Yes, he is big. I'm not discounting that abuse can happen in guardianships. There are organizations dedicated to advocating against guardianship abuse. That video though cites some specific examples where people's assets are stolen and liquidated, for example. Britney's assets have grown, so that type of financial abuse hasn't happened with her.

Her net worth was $40 million in 2008. Her net worth now is $59 million. Her reported net worth is extremely low for someone of her level, someone who has had a pretty good selling career and also has business on the side using her brand.

As Bryan said, she owned her billionaire perfume line. She earned hundreds of millions through albums, singles, tours and residencies between 2008 and 2018 (Forbes estimated half a billion dollars?? And $100 million before cship). She had a trust pre-cship that the conservatorship doesn't have control of, but they control the assets that previously were covered by the trust (really sketchy).

So it seems that even pre-cship her net worth wasn't growing the way it should've. But it's after cship that things get

https://moneynation.com/britney-spears-net-worth-the-350-million-blowout/

Not a good outlook.

34 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

But, I'm curious, do you think that Britney should not be under a guardianship at all, or that it should just be someone else, other than her father and now Jodi?

Free, as Bryan's interview implied, Britney's biggest development issue is that he thinks she can't drive and can't make reservations. So, no debilitating mental illness there.

But my opinion shouldn't count as I don't know what's really going on, right? :jl: I'm just pointing out that even Britney/Adam Streisand pointed out other conservators as an alternative (the Northern Trust Bank) and yet the judge was incessant in keeping her glued to her own father and an inexperienced probate/estate lawyer.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

The circus tour was a looooong time ago. So much time has passed since then. She may have even been grateful at one time that he stepped in. That does not mean it is remotely justified more than a decade later. 

This! I was going to say that circus tour happened at the beginning of the conservatorship and she was promised it would end after the tour.... so uh yeah I'm sure things have greatly changed why is this even being used as proof she's happy and grateful for her father now 12 years later??? 12 years and a lot has happened since. This guy needs to pull his head out of his ***.

What is up with the influx of pro conservatorship people on exhale suddenly? I haven't seen any of them before free britney blew up.

There's no excuse for a 38 year old woman to be in a conservatorship. None whatsoever if she's been on world tours,  is dating, can drive and do things for her self.  I have yet to see how she is a harm to herself other than the gym which is one incident in 12 years?? Anybody of sound mind can be responsible for an accident. It happens all the ******* time. 

If she can go up on stage then she can be free and independent.  She has the money to get any and all help she needs but she quite frankly doesn't need to be watched over like a prisoner.  She has more limitations than a teenager. It's disgusting! Enough is enough.  

• Love 3