Aubrey O'Day discredits the #FreeBritney movement

10 hours ago, Justney said:

This! I was going to say that circus tour happened at the beginning of the conservatorship and she was promised it would end after the tour.... so uh yeah I'm sure things have greatly changed why is this even being used as proof she's happy and grateful for her father now 12 years later??? 12 years and a lot has happened since. This guy needs to pull his head out of his ***.

What is up with the influx of pro conservatorship people on exhale suddenly? I haven't seen any of them before free britney blew up.

There's no excuse for a 38 year old woman to be in a conservatorship. None whatsoever if she's been on world tours,  is dating, can drive and do things for her self.  I have yet to see how she is a harm to herself other than the gym which is one incident in 12 years?? Anybody of sound mind can be responsible for an accident. It happens all the ******* time. 

If she can go up on stage then she can be free and independent.  She has the money to get any and all help she needs but she quite frankly doesn't need to be watched over like a prisoner.  She has more limitations than a teenager. It's disgusting! Enough is enough.  

Plus, this person is constantly thinking that burning her gym down is not a mistake, shows she is irresponsible and should be put on a conservataship. Yet, 354k accidents every year happen because of fire. Does that mean those people too should be put under guardianship? NO!