Britney chooses "Frozen" has her favorite movie because of the relationship between the two sisters, reveals she's only ever had one speeding ticket

6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

The IG handler is either pro free Britney or pro cship, it's time to decide

I think there is a really confusing 'deal' about her IG... I believe they post what she sent them... but they edit things and post them when they want to (like the posts at the same time as the hearing)...

And I assume they also make posts on their own without her knowledge (the one about Lufti emails etc)??

They are desperate to show us Britney is fine and happy and in control of her social media... maybe that's why the end up making these dumb mistakes and letting her send us messages?

I mean they are very dumb about a lot of things... Jamie Lynn's post, Bryan interview and now Lynne talking about FreeBritney on stories... they make a lot of dumb mistakes... Lou must be so angry...

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5

Ok so it seems as though her handlers present the questions to her that they make up pretending we asked her. I sure don’t recall any one asking these questions but then again I don’t always read the IG comments. I should pay more attention to that lol.😂

Or maybe Britney makes up the questions herself then answer them, but really it’s to slyly address what others like her siblings say about her. Idk.😐 

Is really her posting? Maybe she reads the comments but she can't speak. Idk :idkney: But If someone by her team posting for her they aren't smart. The gave to us all the reasons to suspect of the c-ship eg. like deleting all the comments trying to silence us... Why they let her post it? It's clear she was using frozen to make a reference to her life. :donewithit:

• Love 1