Britney chooses "Frozen" has her favorite movie because of the relationship between the two sisters, reveals she's only ever had one speeding ticket

1 hour ago, NotLouTaylor said:

This is really fascinating, she's clearly sending a message here, yellow background+frozen reference etc

HOLY **** and her fav flower are "roses" .... ROSE MCGOWAN?  

can't be a coincidence 

shes so clever  tho wtf 

Girl... Britney WANTS US to know she LOVES a ROSE

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

For some reason I don’t think the speeding ticket thing is a dig at Bryan. I think it’s something else :fran:

I might me reaching but I think she’s talking directly to Rose McGowan. 

Day off, between 11:30 pm and 12 am, Rose... I don’t know how her first car and the speeding ticket fit in here. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

It is one thing to have employees, no matter if they are a large team, it is another thing to take away their basic rights, rights to come and go freely, to spend their own money. Conservatorship is not made for this.

You're absolutely right. That's the part about this that I don't understand.

But then again, if her own brother said in an interview just a few hours ago that "She's The WOrsT DriVer EVVEEerrrR!" as if she were stupid or unable to learn (when in fact driving is probably the thing she loves the most after her kids and dancing honestly, and when she's amazing at everything she puts her mind to), imagine her trying to tell and convince a ton of people who are actually earning money because of the c-ship to simply end it because she feels ok now and wants to drive and buy a Coke on her own. It's not happening unless the whole family (Jamie, Lynne, Bryan, and Jamie Lynn) do it together with her. And they barely talk to each other.

• Like 3
Just now, bitbitboi said:

What's with that? When I figure something out and feel good about myself, then another clue appears! Shelockholmesney, honestly.

I have no idea.

I just infer that she’s trying to communicate with Rose. The amount of Roses she posts is insane and now even talking about it on video... she definitely wants the attention on Rose(s). 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

But then again, if her own brother said in an interview just a few hours ago that "She's The WOrsT DriVer EVVEEerrrR!" as if she were stupid or unable to learn (when in fact driving is probably the thing she loves the most after her kids and dancing honestly, and when she's amazing at everything she puts her mind to), imagine her trying to tell and convince a ton of people who are actually earning money because of the c-ship to simply end it because she feels ok now and wants to drive and buy a Coke on her own. It's not happening unless the whole family (Jamie, Lynne, Bryan, and Jamie Lynn) do it together with her. And they barely talk to each other.

I think it's more than money for them, I think Jamie thinks he/the family owns the "Britney Spears" brand. It has to do with ego. But she is an artist and they are ... they, nobody cares about them. Did you notice that in the video Bryan speaks OUR FANS? Not Britney's fans? 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

The truth is Britney doesn't need her family. She just need a team she can trust. Lots of celebrities don't know how to manage their fortunes. They have teams. They don't have their own family doing all the stuff.

That's why Britney's family are so afraid and against the end of the cship. They are scared because they are no needed and they will lose all this easy money.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

The truth is Britney doesn't need her family. She just need a team she can trust. Lots of celebrities don't know how to manage their fortunes. They have teams. They don't have their own family doing all the stuff.

That's why Britney's family are so afraid and against the end of the cship. They are scared because they are no needed and they will lose all this easy money.

That's not true at ALL. Most if not all celebrities have almost all their family members working for them.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

That's not true at ALL. Most if not all celebrities have almost all their family members working for them.

Really? I can say for sure most of my favorites artists don't have all their family working with them.

And even if that i'ts true, doens't mean that Britney or any other artist has to work with their families. That's why they are afraid. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

Really? I can say for sure most of my favorites artists don't have all their family working with them.

And even if that i'ts true, doens't mean that Britney or any other artist has to work with their families. That's why they are afraid. 

They all do!! :lessons: Money attracts people like a moth to a flame! :lessons: