Britney chooses "Frozen" has her favorite movie because of the relationship between the two sisters, reveals she's only ever had one speeding ticket

6 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm kinda with you. To me, after watching Bryan's interview the c-ship is basically a legal tool to control her finances because she makes more money than what people think. It was VITAL back then (2007), and it got useful now. Also, Bryan mentioned that they have a big TEAM of people working for them, and I got the strong impression that once the machine starts working, it's not that easy to get rid of them all or to decrease the number of people involved or to control all things personally, so in that sense the c-ship is needed. And honestly.... And this is the part that I hate to admit..... I feel like this family is so BASIC that they don't really care to take a big step and re-arrange things over. The one suffering is Britney, of course; she's the one who always did the most for everyone. But at the same time, I don't think it would be easy to take control of everything by herself. Imagine trying to control the TITANIC when you know nothing about ships and when her mental health is still recovering or, at least, fragile.

The only people that I can think of that have her stature (at least financially), but also the interest, the energy, and the balls to grab the bull by the horns are Madonna, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, and Taylor Swift. And they're all considered "b itches" for controlling every little thing in their lives and careers. Britney's not like that, let alone her family. Sher's a nice, simple, and sweet woman. She's the Titanic of Pop (the X factor, talented AF, one of the very few global megastars along with Elvis, MJ, and Madonna), but she can't (and doesn't want to) sail a big boat.

I think you put it very well and thank you for partly understanding what I tried to convey. Part of me thinks like you said she’s so selfless that she knows they’re all mooching off her and I think she doesn’t have the strength or will to cut them off like that since she’s their provider. It’s a very ****ed up situation, but as others mentioned on previous posts - even Jayden saw her as a money maker. She’s been providing for his dad and practically provides for all degrees of separation from her. 

• Love 2

Me trying to keep with all these threads after waking up

social media texting GIF

And who tf asked Britney about speeding ticket? And even if they asked why would she answer that question out of all the questions. Asking fav movie still makes sense

Britney is clearly reading comments and the fact that she explained why she liked Frozen. I was shocked when i heard it.:girlwhat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet or not, but she says her fav movie is Ferris Buller’s Day Off. One of the big things in that movie was the town catching on to this whole “Save Ferris” movement type deal. Save Ferris, Free Britney, idk it may be a reach, but I could see her picking that movie on purpose for that reason.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I agree I just think that if they were trying to be that anti giving her a voice that they would do absolutely everything in their power to fully censor her. Or it could very well be a “give them enough to keep them satisfied and stop questioning everything” influence. Seeing her brother and mom indirectly speak favorably about the situation has been a big mind**** to me. Especially since it seemed like they had her best intentions at heart. I’m not going to claim I’m an expert and know everything, but if their plan is to dissuade people like me who find it hard to keep up with everything then it’s sort of working. Not working in the respect that I think the movement is not right, but working in the sense that I’m just even more confused about the whole situation. I don’t want to believe that her entire family is against her like this. I don’t want to, but again I’m not an expert and don’t know so it’s a tough spot to be in 

Yes, what is happening right now is definitely mind-blowing, no one knows exactly what is going on and it's getting weirder and darker. We also need to acknowledge the fact that the toxic people around her (relatives, lawyers, family members) have always been very old-school and out of touch in the way they're managing her career/brand, like... What does her dad knows about social medias? They've never cared enough to upgrated their marketing plans, they always functioned like it's still 2008. it's been a mess for years, Glory era, Britney Jean era etc, maybe they struggle a bit with understanding social medias, i mean her team is +20 years old. Just a possibility. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Right?! Most people like Frozen for the strong female characters, the songs, the Nordic themes, the “I don’t need a man to save me” ending... NO one zeros in on the sister relationship.. especially being “one sister is locked away in a castle bc she can’t deal” wtf is that! That is literally her speaking out against Jamie Lynn... you can drag me for that all you want.

Also i was looking at ferris bueller scenes just to see what was the theme and this is the first video that popped up:anxiety:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I initially thought her dad stepped in to take care of Britney's finances for her at the time but as the leaks slowing exposed him I've come to realize that he was only securing her finances for himself.

This. Like for years we knew that the conservatorship had been limiting Britney in many ways but the various revelations these past few years really demonstrate how her family is trying to secure good, wealthy futures for themselves. Britney powers the machine that gets them coins... :girlbye:

• Love 3

OMG Britney is a genius henny. This is her world,we're just living in it. OMG her mind. Like yall know damn well nobody asked these questions:jj:
"I only have 1 speeding ticket and don't drag me for my lisp because I got a retainer!" :selenerz:

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm kinda with you. To me, after watching Bryan's interview the c-ship is basically a legal tool to control her finances because she makes more money than what people think. It was VITAL back then (2007), and it got useful now. Also, Bryan mentioned that they have a big TEAM of people working for them, and I got the strong impression that once the machine starts working, it's not that easy to get rid of them all or to decrease the number of people involved or to control all things personally, so in that sense the c-ship is needed. And honestly.... And this is the part that I hate to admit..... I feel like this family is so BASIC that they don't really care to take a big step and re-arrange things over. The one suffering is Britney, of course; she's the one who always did the most for everyone. But at the same time, I don't think it would be easy to take control of everything by herself. Imagine trying to control the TITANIC when you know nothing about ships and when her mental health is still recovering or, at least, fragile.

The only people that I can think of that have her stature (at least financially), but also the interest, the energy, and the balls to grab the bull by the horns are Madonna, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, and Taylor Swift. And they're all considered "b itches" for controlling every little thing in their lives and careers. Britney's not like that, let alone her family. Sher's a nice, simple, and sweet woman. She's the Titanic of Pop (the X factor, talented AF, one of the very few global megastars along with Elvis, MJ, and Madonna), but she can't (and doesn't want to) sail a big boat.

It is one thing to have employees, no matter if they are a large team, it is another thing to take away their basic rights, rights to come and go freely, to spend their own money. Conservatorship is not made for this.

• Love 4