Britney chooses "Frozen" has her favorite movie because of the relationship between the two sisters, reveals she's only ever had one speeding ticket

22 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

What's a lisp? :cheese:

Also... very cool and faded answers

it's a speech defect, when you are unable to pronounce the /s/ properly and end up pronouncing it like /th/. you can recognize it when the speaker sticks out his/her tongue when pronouncing words with /s/.

i had it when i until grade school but able to correct it in high school without a speech therapist

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Do they even realise that this video is only adding fuel to the fire? :gloria:

Like her comments are flooded with 'Britney are you ok' and ain't nobody ever asked that question, and the fact that she says 'the most asked one is Disney' :gloria:

Oh and taking this opportunity to end Juanita Lunatic & Broccoliyan in a row :gloria: I mean the timing is extremely convenient, in 2 questions she ends her 2 brother & sister :gloria:

• Haha 5
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So in the middle of all this kerfuffle about family members and siblings make dumb statements about her;

Her favourite disney movie is about a sister who doesn't want to be controlled, her favorite movie movie is a movie about a guy who waits for his parents to leave before sneaking out to have fun with his friends and not getting caught, she's been driving since she was 17 and only has one ticket; which kinda proves that she isn't a bad driver?

We see ya, Brit and we love to see it!

Her dancers say differently :cheese: (even the guy in the back "yeah right?") 

like she said, they're here and alive so I'm sure she gets you from point A to point B. My cousin is the same age as her and drives like that too and she says the same thing. I'm sure they are over blowing it to justify her being in the cship. 

• Love 2