Britney chooses "Frozen" has her favorite movie because of the relationship between the two sisters, reveals she's only ever had one speeding ticket

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

For some reason I don’t think the speeding ticket thing is a dig at Bryan. I think it’s something else :fran:

like what? it's too much of a coincidence 

1 minute ago, dbagswag said:

i can't for the life of me remember where but it's not the first time she mentioned this movie as her favorite

I also have a vague memory about this but I can't remember when she said it 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I wish she would just directly address the situation somehow. A video like this just creates more conflict amongst the family. Not saying it’s not deserved, but regardless it’s going to stir up more emotions. I would love to see more unity somehow. Idk. Am I making any sense? Last two days... my brain is mush. 

It totally makes sense. But after watching Bryan's interview (it was SO revealing to me) you can tell that they have ZERO communication among them; and if they do, it's super basic.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I wish she would just directly address the situation somehow. A video like this just creates more conflict amongst the family. Not saying it’s not deserved, but regardless it’s going to stir up more emotions. I would love to see more unity somehow. Idk. Am I making any sense? Last two days... my brain is mush. 

I agree. I doubt that if she really wanted to she wouldn’t be able to be more candid about what’s going on. If we are led to believe that someone else is posting for her then do they have to approve what she posts first? The situation is messed up and there is a lot that isn’t being disclosed, but as each day passes I am left wondering even more if she’s been disillusioned for so long about getting her freedom that she’s grown complacent or shmeh about the whole situation. I am tired of hearing about everyone else involved and would like to know from her if everything is ok or not. Still want her free obviously, but I don’t believe that she’s that censored. Things always leak eventually, but why is this case so sealed? :otears: Why do I feel like I’m going to get dragged through hell for this? :kidcries:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, rr_174 said:

i just watched the whole thing. poor britney, the person behind the song was a genius, is really a free britney song, even if is popstar like

the songwriters who worked with popstars or in this case Britney, would use their journals that they kept while on the road to borrow inspiration or talk directly with the singer. So I'm sure these were things she shared to the songwriter. 

Looking back at it now and especially watching that again, I remembered how polarizing she is. She was this MEGA STAR super gorgeous, super talented, she has this mega celebrity persona that you would expect yet she comes off soooooooooooo humble. Like ridiculously humble, not even Jlo was like that and we get it, they are celebrities. I felt she could be my big sister  and to see her interact with the people she worked with, I mean I thought the dancers back then were part of the "Britney Spears" brand. She hung out with them professionally and personally that you always see them around, I always wanted to be part of that group because it just felt like she's that cool girl in school that everyone hangs around and if you take a seat, she would pull you in closer and encourage you to join in with them. There will no one like her and why I'm forever a fan :tiffanycries:

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Maybe she just can’t... maybe 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

This is really fascinating, she's clearly sending a message here, yellow background+frozen reference etc

HOLY **** and her fav flower are "roses" .... ROSE MCGOWAN?  

can't be a coincidence 

shes so clever  tho wtf 

I doubt that her team isn’t smarter or equally as smart as Exhalers. If someone is posting for her I’m sure they’d pick up on these little hints and clues. I honestly don’t think she’s sending any messages. And if she’s the one posting then it discredits what everyone is saying about someone posting as her. I don’t know. This whole situation is a big mind **** 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

They won’t let her 😭 I’m convinced there has to be an NDA signed in regards to all things relating to her “business” if you catch my drift. One with some pretty bad consequences...She stayed quiet and behaved for 12 years to appease and not cause conflict with that family And look at where it got her. She’s Literally fighting for her basic liberties and this is the only way she can “speak”. At this point she needs to say **** it and go scorched earth on every last one of them..

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Her family put her in this situation.. use her for money/hype.. live in her mansions.. and **** talk her to the media.. maybe she’s reached a point where she realizes unity will never happen, and her toxic *** family deserves a little return fire..? Suggesting she be the “bigger person” and reach out to create unity, while her family members are literally out there smack talking her, while living in houses she paid for.. like.. really? Let her get some petty revenge on these morons. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I doubt that her team isn’t smarter or equally as smart as Exhalers. If someone is posting for her I’m sure they’d pick up on these little hints and clues. I honestly don’t think she’s sending any messages. And if she’s the one posting then it discredits what everyone is saying about someone posting as her. I don’t know. This whole situation is a big mind **** 

We don't really know if her close team is managing that account , it could be an intern/ influencer marketing manager that isn't a die hard britney fan and simply does his job.. All celebs have a special team dedicaded to manage their accounts and i doubt that every person in that team is a die hard stan of them. Maybe the person who approved this post didn't notice the hints. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I agree. I doubt that if she really wanted to she wouldn’t be able to be more candid about what’s going on. If we are led to believe that someone else is posting for her then do they have to approve what she posts first? The situation is messed up and there is a lot that isn’t being disclosed, but as each day passes I am left wondering even more if she’s been disillusioned for so long about getting her freedom that she’s grown complacent or shmeh about the whole situation. I am tired of hearing about everyone else involved and would like to know from her if everything is ok or not. Still want her free obviously, but I don’t believe that she’s that censored. Things always leak eventually, but why is this case so sealed? :otears: Why do I feel like I’m going to get dragged through hell for this? :kidcries:

I'm kinda with you. To me, after watching Bryan's interview the c-ship is basically a legal tool to control her finances because she makes more money than what people think. It was VITAL back then (2007), and it got useful now. Also, Bryan mentioned that they have a big TEAM of people working for them, and I got the strong impression that once the machine starts working, it's not that easy to get rid of them all or to decrease the number of people involved or to control all things personally, so in that sense the c-ship is needed. And honestly.... And this is the part that I hate to admit..... I feel like this family is so BASIC that they don't really care to take a big step and re-arrange things over. The one suffering is Britney, of course; she's the one who always did the most for everyone. But at the same time, I don't think it would be easy to take control of everything by herself. Imagine trying to control the TITANIC when you know nothing about ships and when her mental health is still recovering or, at least, fragile.

The only people that I can think of that have her stature (at least financially), but also the interest, the energy, and the balls to grab the bull by the horns are Madonna, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, and Taylor Swift. And they're all considered "b itches" for controlling every little thing in their lives and careers. Britney's not like that, let alone her family. Sher's a nice, simple, and sweet woman. She's the Titanic of Pop (the X factor, talented AF, one of the very few global megastars along with Elvis, MJ, and Madonna), but she can't (and doesn't want to) sail a big boat.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Not childish, but the tone of her voice was more similar to that, in comparison to how she sounded in 2011:

Why does she sound like a chain smoker here?? 

Its weird how much her voice has changed from southern to smoker to high pitched in the past 20 years

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

We don't really know if her close team is managing that account , it could be an intern/ influencer marketing manager that isn't a die hard britney fan and simply does his job.. All celebs have a special team dedicaded to manage their accounts and i doubt that every person in that team is a die hard stan of them. Maybe the person who approved this post didn't notice the hints. 

I agree I just think that if they were trying to be that anti giving her a voice that they would do absolutely everything in their power to fully censor her. Or it could very well be a “give them enough to keep them satisfied and stop questioning everything” influence. Seeing her brother and mom indirectly speak favorably about the situation has been a big mind**** to me. Especially since it seemed like they had her best intentions at heart. I’m not going to claim I’m an expert and know everything, but if their plan is to dissuade people like me who find it hard to keep up with everything then it’s sort of working. Not working in the respect that I think the movement is not right, but working in the sense that I’m just even more confused about the whole situation. I don’t want to believe that her entire family is against her like this. I don’t want to, but again I’m not an expert and don’t know so it’s a tough spot to be in 

• Love 1
  • Like 2