Britney chooses "Frozen" has her favorite movie because of the relationship between the two sisters, reveals she's only ever had one speeding ticket

omg she truly is super smart, and the shadiest bish ever. I LOVE her.

I mean that "movie movie" she mentioned couldn't be her favorite, it seems to me like she mentioned it just for the title. And is it possible that she watched Bryan's interview and right afterwards she posted this video with that "just one speeding ticket" comment?!?

I assume she's using a retainer because of her recent (and so weird/mysterious if you ask me) teeth gap, right? Or am I missing something here??

GUYS SHE'S ELSA

let it go GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Her dancers say differently :cheese: (even the guy in the back "yeah right?") 

like she said, they're here and alive so I'm sure she gets you from point A to point B. My cousin is the same age as her and drives like that too and she says the same thing. I'm sure they are over blowing it to justify her being in the cship. 

i just watched the whole thing. poor britney, the person behind the song was a genius, is really a free britney song, even if is popstar like

Jamie Lynn:
 Frozen- one sister locked up, one living best life. 
Ferris- Sister sets him up
Brian: DUI shade 
Rose: A rose is on a book a few posts ago with the name Nicholas Nicklebye on the right... Apparently Nicolas had to financially support his family at a young age after his father died .

AND a yellow background!?!? 
#shemadRealmad

Also...this after Lou Lou used “Lynne’s quote” Love Always Wins.

Edited by Notthesame
Added extra JL dragging
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

There's no double meaning. No one is aking those questions. She came up with them to drag her brother and sister. 

I mean come on. This is VERY clear. 

Yeah nobody asking those questions. So that's why exactly there is double meaning. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

omg she truly is super smart, and the shadiest bish ever. I LOVE her.

I mean that "movie movie" she mentioned couldn't be her favorite, it seems to me like she mentioned it just for the title. And is it possible that she watched Brian's interview and right afterwards she posted this video with that "just one speeding ticket" comment?!?

I assume she's using a retainer because of her recent (and so weird/mysterious if you ask me) teeth gap, right? Or am I missing something here??

GUYS SHE'S ELSA

let it go GIF

i can't for the life of me remember where but it's not the first time she mentioned this movie as her favorite

• Like 2