Britney Spears' Instagram account posts photo amid court hearing

10 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

I think Lou is trying to make the judge believe that britney didn't connect to the hearing intentionally because she still could post on instagram. 

I thought so but honestly i think judge knows herself Britneys internet using is controlled. She has a court appointed lawyer and conservator. There were that ppl at time?! That is fg circus to say she had technical problems. It was done on purpose to delay again.  I hate to say this but team con just went on whole new level. They do not even try to cover up anymore. They will do amything and what is really scary.

People wrote on Instagram that Britney could be dead and they try to cover it up because of the money. Some say, she is dead since August 2013 and they use doubles. She changed a lot during the Femme Fatale era and at the end of it. And some people say the girl on Instagram is not the real Britney. I just can say, I don´t feel her. Just when I see paparazzi pictures. But maybe it is because of all the filters and stuff you can use on Instagram and change your look with it. This is all so strange. I hope the truth comes out soon and the real Britney is alive and well. But maybe this is the reason why her team is so strict with the conservatorship and the contact ban. And this is the reason she is not allowed to use the Internet and speak freely.:wontcry:

3 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

People wrote on Instagram that Britney could be dead and they try to cover it up because of the money. Some say, she is dead since August 2013 and they use doubles. She changed a lot during the Femme Fatale era and at the end of it. And some people say the girl on Instagram is not the real Britney. I just can say, I don´t feel her. Just when I see paparazzi pictures. But maybe it is because of all the filters and stuff you can use on Instagram and change your look with it. This is all so strange. I hope the truth comes out soon and the real Britney is alive and well. But maybe this is the reason why her team is so strict with the conservatorship and the contact ban. And this is the reason she is not allowed to use the Internet and speak freely.:wontcry:

Girl get it together! she is dead since 2013 and they are using doubles? lol come on.

• Haha 9
10 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Is she still alive?  :( 

seriously what’s happening?! 

We need a Britney live video NOW!

They can´t be so stupid to kill her! Do you guys remember, when a fan attack Ghalib with a knife? Some fans would kill them. Not me. But there are a lot out there. People went through this with, Marilyn and Diana. I don´t think they would let it be 3 time. Enough is enough!

I know you will think I´m totally crazy, but I have to tell you something. I have a few Britney postcards (along with other stuff like books, papers) on my nightstand because I want to frame them. So, every morning, one of these pictures of Britney lying next to my head, but never something of the other stuff. Then, because I'm clearance my flat, I have a box with Britney merchandise which stands before my bed. Tonight, it falls down and nearly all the stuff falls on me. I know, this is so insane, but nevertheless, I´m terrified.

• Like 1

I really don't understand why the court did not have a representative go there in person with a court laptop with a secure private connection to ensure she's actually on the call and safe (i.e. not held at gunpoint or heavily drugged up).  Like seriously... that just seems fishy to me.  Can you imagine any other court case where they'll let just any person dial in without actually making sure?

Her team is literally shoving it in our faces now.

angry **** me GIF

• Like 2

Been lurking on here for quite some time now... on and off for about 5 years but with everything that's going on I finally got around to logging in properly. lol . hey everyone! 

THIS is why I had to log in. Just to come and say that we should all be worried with this next month... 

If they did deliberately sabotage her attendance to court then they must have some kind of plan moving forward?? Without causing too much distress or worry, I can't help but think are they going to try and permanently silence her?? I.e. ******. At this point, they MUST know that MOST (97%) fans are not going to supporting anything Britney/they release, so it makes alot of sense that, right now? Britney is worth more (TO THEM) dead. I wish I was currently in LA cos I really would feel no way knocking on her door for a welfare check.. I'm really worried for her right now. :crying1:  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I really don't understand why the court did not have a representative go there in person with a court laptop with a secure private connection to ensure she's actually on the call and safe (i.e. not held at gunpoint or heavily drugged up).  Like seriously... that just seems fishy to me.  Can you imagine any other court case where they'll let just any person dial in without actually making sure?

angry **** me GIF

I literally have no idea why her BF or mother wasn't there with her... Clearly it should be of massive importance to them??? 

17 minutes ago, jennyj said:

angry **** me GIF

Blame it on her sell-out "mother".

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

Been lurking on here for quite some time now... on and off for about 5 years but with everything that's going on I finally got around to logging in properly. lol . hey everyone! 

THIS is why I had to log in. Just to come and say that we should all be worried with this next month... 

If they did deliberately sabotage her attendance to court then they must have some kind of plan moving forward?? Without causing too much distress or worry, I can't help but think are they going to try and permanently silence her?? I.e. ******. At this point, they MUST know that MOST (97%) fans are not going to supporting anything Britney/they release, so it makes alot of sense that, right now? Britney is worth more (TO THEM) dead. I wish I was currently in LA cos I really would feel no way knocking on her door for a welfare check.. I'm really worried for her right now. :crying1:  

I agree and disagree. 

I do belive her life is in danger, not because of her mental state or any bs that they trying to feed us. But because of "her" team trying to milk her to last cent. 

But, as you said 97% of us is not supporting Britney brand unless it will be actual her brand. If she dead today, we still won't support it, because we clearly know by whose hands that will be. They need her alive, perform, sell shows and fragrances. And right now, I belive she refuses to do just that, that's why they locked her in her house. Basically giving her ultimatum you leave to do your job or won't leave at all. 

Not sure if any of us here belive in spiritual. But there guy on YouTube who do tarot reading. I was watching him for a while and his readings do come true. He had reading on Britney 5 months ago, stating that she'll fight out of cship and she'll find revenge. I know it a far reach but his world gives me peace of mind that the justice will be served. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
15 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I wouldn't even take this as indication that Britney didn't attend the meeting. A lot of posts for companies/organizations/celebrities are curated content. Some social media professional or intern uses a program like Sprinklr to set up and schedule posts to be published across all social media apps. Anyone with a brain knows that this post was probably scheduled days ago and just happens to be published now.

So someone chose days ago to post something on her Instagram at the exact time of her hearing? It seems like this VERY important day would be something even her marketing team would be fully aware of don't you think?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

They can´t be so stupid to kill her! Do you guys remember, when a fan attack Ghalib with a knife? Some fans would kill them. Not me. But there are a lot out there. People went through this with, Marilyn and Diana. I don´t think they would let it be 3 time. Enough is enough!

I know you will think I´m totally crazy, but I have to tell you something. I have a few Britney postcards (along with other stuff like books, papers) on my nightstand because I want to frame them. So, every morning, one of these pictures of Britney lying next to my head, but never something of the other stuff. Then, because I'm clearance my flat, I have a box with Britney merchandise which stands before my bed. Tonight, it falls down and nearly all the stuff falls on me. I know, this is so insane, but nevertheless, I´m terrified.

Last night I went to pray for her and it made me want to cry, I think it was stress from yesterday, but it was intense.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jennyj said:

angry **** me GIF

Or just have Britney come in person and wear a mask.

This whole thing is so confusing, u got Babs from Britney’s Gram saying that the court is closed cuz of covid, so everything is being done remotely and that that’s why they’re not in the court room like they normally would be at least until the judge kicks them out.

Then you’ve got one female fan claiming there were about 8 people in the courtroom, some were laughing and having a good ol time, Lynne looked visibly upset and it was also fans who reported the connection issue.

So what’s the truth?? Was the court closed or not??? If it was open, why were others including f-ing fans aloud in there but Britney couldn’t be there in person?? Someone please make it make sense!!

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

angry **** me GIF

Very strange court hearings. Like a third-rate TV series with cheap sets. Please, God, let this all end soon and Britney will finally be free of these people.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Are they aware that this business model is completely dead and they can't have one more cent from us?

AthleticSilverBluemorphobutterfly-size_r

Oh but the minute you hear there’s a single or some stupid pop up you guys run go buy. Y’all need to put your money where your mouth is in the future and actually stop feeding the machine no matter how much you want something new

• Like 2