Britney Spears' Instagram account posts photo amid court hearing

On 7/23/2020 at 12:50 PM, SkyNet said:

I agree and disagree. 

I do belive her life is in danger, not because of her mental state or any bs that they trying to feed us. But because of "her" team trying to milk her to last cent. 

But, as you said 97% of us is not supporting Britney brand unless it will be actual her brand. If she dead today, we still won't support it, because we clearly know by whose hands that will be. They need her alive, perform, sell shows and fragrances. And right now, I belive she refuses to do just that, that's why they locked her in her house. Basically giving her ultimatum you leave to do your job or won't leave at all. 

Not sure if any of us here belive in spiritual. But there guy on YouTube who do tarot reading. I was watching him for a while and his readings do come true. He had reading on Britney 5 months ago, stating that she'll fight out of cship and she'll find revenge. I know it a far reach but his world gives me peace of mind that the justice will be served. 

This makes alot of sense. Seems like maybe they are stuck in a sticky position. this is why we must continue to make as much noise as possible and REFUSE too allow FREEBRITNEY to die out and go quiet. We need continued exposure especially during this next month! 

On 7/23/2020 at 6:50 AM, SkyNet said:

I agree and disagree. 

I do belive her life is in danger, not because of her mental state or any bs that they trying to feed us. But because of "her" team trying to milk her to last cent. 

But, as you said 97% of us is not supporting Britney brand unless it will be actual her brand. If she dead today, we still won't support it, because we clearly know by whose hands that will be. They need her alive, perform, sell shows and fragrances. And right now, I belive she refuses to do just that, that's why they locked her in her house. Basically giving her ultimatum you leave to do your job or won't leave at all. 

Not sure if any of us here belive in spiritual. But there guy on YouTube who do tarot reading. I was watching him for a while and his readings do come true. He had reading on Britney 5 months ago, stating that she'll fight out of cship and she'll find revenge. I know it a far reach but his world gives me peace of mind that the justice will be served. 

We can push for Britney to control her own life without lying and being dramatic. 

She is not forced to stay in her house. She has been going on vacations and going out and about for years. 

Saying stuff that can be disputed just makes the fans look crazy and gives them reason to brush freebritney off. 

On 7/23/2020 at 4:50 AM, SkyNet said:

I agree and disagree. 

link to the youtube video?

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

We can push for Britney to control her own life without lying and being dramatic. 

She is not forced to stay in her house. She has been going on vacations and going out and about for years. 

Saying stuff that can be disputed just makes the fans look crazy and gives them reason to brush freebritney off. 

Yes, she can. But where she can go is limited. I'm not saying to stop FreeBritney. I'm all up for it and I do belive we need to push it more then ever now, when there's a fresh spark of interest for it.