Britney Spears' Instagram account posts photo amid court hearing

There is no reason she would post this and ignore the hearing so there’s two options

1) she doesn’t know about the hearing

2) she’s not the one posting this

obv they want it to seem like she doesn’t want to speak about the CON/she is so unstable she can’t even manage/doesn’t care to attend BUT they don’t realize that people won’t buy this 

• Love 2
  • Like 7

I wouldn't even take this as indication that Britney didn't attend the meeting. A lot of posts for companies/organizations/celebrities are curated content. Some social media professional or intern uses a program like Sprinklr to set up and schedule posts to be published across all social media apps. Anyone with a brain knows that this post was probably scheduled days ago and just happens to be published now.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I wouldn't even take this as indication that Britney didn't attend the meeting. A lot of posts for companies/organizations/celebrities are curated content. Some social media professional or intern uses a program like Sprinklr to set up and schedule posts to be published across all social media apps. Anyone with a brain knows that this post was probably scheduled days ago and just happens to be published now.

She wants us to know she has internet access. The fact that she was unable to connect was no accident. 

• Like 8

In the post it mentions about “you connect” is it possible this is a sign she is on the call I mean I hope she is like me “I’m always posting on Instagram while I’m on work zoom calls🤣

I really hope this goes the way it needs to go and the connection issue isn’t true. 

She has a right to be free. 

❤️

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

She wants us to know she has internet access. The fact that she was unable to connect was no accident. 

Well if she wants us to know things so badly at this point its time to ditch the clues on speak on it. The movement can only go so far without her expressing herself at this point.

• Like 1