Britney Spears' Instagram account posts photo amid court hearing

Ugh. Wtf , and if Britney doesn't run her Instagram account then why did you think she has been sending some cryptic messages through it , I mean obviously her posts are being approved by her team before being posted , but still do you think she has nothing to do with this particular post? being a Britney fan is so confusing sometimes :jl:

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is probably the most likely scenario, but it also shows just how much of a lack of communication there is regarding her. It's also super tone deaf. Like, maybe not schedule a post on the same afternoon this woman's fate is being decided upon. 

It’s likely that we are probably not “meant to know about the court hearing” in the eyes of whoever is in charge of her public persona at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Ugh. Wtf , and if Britney doesn't run her Instagram account then why did you think she has been sending some cryptic messages through it , I mean obviously her posts are being approved by her team before being posted , but still do you think she has nothing to do with this particular post? being a Britney fan is so confusing sometimes :jl:

I think that's why she has to be cryptic, they probably don't think much of it if they are so busy running her empire. I'm guessing that's why they shelved the original make me video and David Lachapelle original artwork. He said it himself that it was Britney's idea to use chains and to be in a cage so I'm sure they caught on and pulled the plug. She was probably hoping it would fly past them and they would just take it as a literal thing and probably why she doesn't like discussing her work so much. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Puppy said:

um...can you elaborate? :jackk:

She did it for purpose.. she made a post in insta and it might have several reasons. Like:

A) she was updated about the fact that on internet people were saying that she has no internet. Court or some people might wanted to have some excuse for something (maybe changing the date or show that Britney can’t use simple devices etc)

B) she is trying to say that she has a way/Chanel to the source/people outside  and she is not alone (Lika a statement for abusers maybe)

C) she has a plan - it’s a third eye 2.0 - she is calm for some reasons.. showing that she is strong and can’t be fooled..

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

OMG That star dont bring me anything good

MERKABA SYMBOL – SACRED GEOMETRY

Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, translates literally to light, spirit, body. The Merkaba Symbol is a shape made of 2 intersecting tetrahedrons that spin in opposite directions, creating  a 3-dimensional energy field. You can activate this vehicle of light around your own body with practiced meditation and breathing techniques. The merkaba is said to provide protection and transport your consciousness to higher dimensions. The merkaba shape reminds us of the potential power we can wield when we unite our own energies in pursuit of connection and growth.

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

She did it for purpose.. she made a post in insta and it might have several reasons. Like:

A) she was updated about the fact that on internet people were saying that she has no internet. Court or some people might wanted to have some excuse for something (maybe changing the date or show that Britney can’t use simple devices etc)

B) she is trying to say that she has a way/Chanel to the source/people outside  and she is not alone (Lika a statement for abusers maybe)

C) she has a plan - it’s a third eye 2.0 - she is calm for some reasons.. showing that she is strong and can’t be fooled..

Oh okay gotcha

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

d) they try to left this #freebritney movement and do other stuff

25 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is probably the most likely scenario, but it also shows just how much of a lack of communication there is regarding her. It's also super tone deaf. Like, maybe not schedule a post on the same afternoon this woman's fate is being decided upon. 

Well, I doubt that the people that are running her social are concerned about how she looks if she posts while a hearing is going on. I see what you're saying.

Lack of communication isn't the problem here. Its a coordinated effort to sabotage her imo.

• Love 1