Britney will appear at today's court hearing via video conference

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

I was this close to downvoting you. But I like you. With that being said...

That satan deserves all the hate she can get. If I found her dying on the street I would not help her. ******* sociopath. I don't wanna open my mouth regarding Jordan's Lous support.

I think this sums up my emotions regarding it :yaknow:

Boo I have no control of your voting but i am not coming for you but merely trying to look on the bigger picture .

Lou is a detestable human being in my opinion for what we know and i hope she gets her karma for her literal crimes.

That being said are we going to turn these positive forums into a sess pit of anger and hate of those surrounding Britney? I don't believe that is beneficial to the cause. 

I like you too btw :katycream:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Boo I have no control of your voting but i am not coming for you but merely trying to look on the bigger picture .

Lou is a detestable human being in my opinion for what we know and i hope she gets her karma for her literal crimes.

That being said are we going to turn these positive forums into a sess pit of anger and hate of those surrounding Britney? I don't believe that is beneficial to the cause. 

I like you too btw :katycream:

she deserves jail actually. and all these corrupt businesses around cship. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Yes. Especially if the hearing goes wrong :mhmnod:

I think we need to call out those in a way that doesn't make us seem off standish or in a way that shines a negative light on this whole thing.

People are interested now and it's not gonna get us anywhere if we post aggression and hate towards those involved  that will scare those not so clued up on everything away.

Regardless of her filthy ways (it is flith) , if we go after her with pitchforks, we will be looked at badly..

I believe the only way for this to actually succeed is for dialogue.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Guys! Lawyers for Britney wrote that Jamie for the first time since temporary conservatorship of Jodi started has submitted formal review of conservatorship! So anything van happen today! 

Omg

Screenshot_20200722-165951_Instagram.jpg

• Love 1