Britney will appear at today's court hearing via video conference

Just now, Rhythmless said:

Y'all we NEED to talk about how the instagram accounts @lawyersforbritney and @britneystruth were mysteriously taken down before today's hearing, when all that they've posted is public information & court docs. 

and #freebritney is censored on twitter US.

it would be expected for those accounts to be deleted cause they share the RAW material from the cship. but they already created new ones.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

and #freebritney is censored on twitter US.

it would be expected for those accounts to be deleted cause they share the RAW material from the cship. but they already created new ones.

Did Britney's Truth create a new account?

1 minute ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Spears' Devoted Father Fights To Save His Daughter's Life Again Against Crazed Fans :jeanluc:

i remember I sent a dm to one of the guys who wrote the nyt 2016 britney's conservatorship article... i don't even know if he read that dm.

about one of the things meaner found out.

i was thinking about this when i caught wind of the nyt

• Love 2
Just now, Applejack said:

i remember I sent a dm to one of the guys who wrote the nyt 2016 britney's conservatorship article... i don't even know if he read that dm.

about one of the things meaner found out.

i was thinking about this when i caught wind of the nyt

they probably have really good sources and know more than we know. hopefully something is coming out.

• Love 1

Female pop stars that suffer from mental illnesses that ARE NOT in a conservatorship:

- Katy Perry "I feel ashamed that I would have those thoughts, feel that low and that depressed."

- Selena Gomez "I've discovered that anxiety, panic attacks and depression can be side effects of lupus, which can present their own challenges."

- Lady Gaga "I openly admit to having battled depression and anxiety and I think a lot of people do."

-Nicki Minaj "‘What would happen if I just didn’t wake up?’ That’s how I felt. Like, ‘Maybe I should just take my life?’”

& more

Doesn't make any sense, does it?

• Love 6
  • Like 3