Britney will appear at today's court hearing via video conference

30 minutes ago, spainwithbrit said:

did you see that?

Wait what the ****? His last words got my intention, especially because a friend of mine sended me this picture last week:

thumbnail-IMG-1400.png

I know its probably fake af, but receiving this picture and hearing him saying this words is kinda...:omgreallyney:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Wait what? His last words got my intention, especially because a friend of mine sended me this pictures last week:

thumbnail-IMG-1400.png

I know it could be fake af, but receiving this picture and hearing him saying this words is...:airpls:

might be her, we will never know. the make up artist just disclosed that britney creates fake instagram accounts and speaks to fans. :gloriascary::blast:

4 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Wait what? His last words got my intention, especially because a friend of mine sended me this pictures last week:

thumbnail-IMG-1400.png

I know it could be fake af, but receiving this picture and hearing him saying this words is kinda...:airpls:

lol fake af

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Wait what the ****? His last words got my intention, especially because a friend of mine sended me this picture last week:

thumbnail-IMG-1400.png

I know it could be fake af, but receiving this picture and hearing him saying this words is kinda...:omgreallyney:

This is so dumb, how can anyone believe this? Lol :clownery:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

might be her, we will never know. the make up artist just disclosed that britney creates fake instagram accounts and speaks to fans. :gloriascary::blast:

I checked out that insta profile but assumed it was fake and ignored it. But now its gone.

:letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn:

Probably fake anyways.

9 minutes ago, Needleney said:

I know, I know. But its kinda creepy hearing that make up artist saying those words, while a friend of mine had sent me this picture a week ago.

Hi! You are so lucky to talk to me. You can talk to me, Britney Spears, whenever you want any day and I’ll obviously answer :frenchy:

Guys don’t be 🤡 It’s not her 300%

The end  :bedtime:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2