Britney will appear at today's court hearing via video conference

2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Apparently someone just bought Britney court documents from 2012 with 700 pages.

Soon we should have information on what happened during that time. Stay tuned.

Β 

Are you sure this is stuff we've neverΒ seen? If so, that's crazy and might reveal a bit about what was going on from 2010 to 2012.

Spoiler

I don't know how I feel about the fact that you can literally buy court documents though, as a Non-American, that's so weird to me.Β :ehidk:

Β 

Just now, Baronesse said:

Are you sure this is stuff we've neverΒ seen? If so, that's crazy and might reveal a bit about what was going on from 2010 to 2012.

Β  Hide contents

I don't know how I feel about the fact that you can literally buy court documents though, as a Non-American, that's so weird to me.Β :ehidk:

Β 

isn't america ****ed up? hell yeah.Β 

well we do know that she had a breakdown during those years. so we might have info on what they did regarding the cship.Β 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Apparently someone just bought Britney court documents from 2012 with 700 pages.

Β 

But I doubt the sealed documents would be for sale. This is all public info the team wants us to see.Β 

12 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Β 

It’s going to be stuff the public can alreadyΒ see, you can’t buy seal transcripts. It wouldn’t be aΒ reason to seal them if somebody can just purchaseΒ the information. Everything that person purchase is already public informationΒ :cackling:

• Like 1
Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

It’s going to be stuff the public ready can see, you can’t buy seal transcripts. It wouldn’t be reason to seal them if somebody can just by the information. Everything that person purchase is already public informationΒ :cackling:

at least is somethingΒ :imacat:

27 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

he's aliveΒ 

He needs to stay out of this!! The last thing Britney &Β we need is Team CON using him as a scapegoat for the twisted **** they do! They’ve done it before. It’s always someone else’sΒ fault,Β never Team CON.πŸ˜’Go away!! And fans should NOT contact him! Don’t ask him anything! Don’t DM him!!Β Leave him out of this!

THIS is about Jamie, Lou, the lawyersΒ and the probate court allowingΒ conservatorship abuse,Β violating Britney’s rights (and countless other people who are locked in CONservatorships!!)Β and gamingΒ the system.

• Love 5

(Britney can’t connect to the courtroom due to technical difficulties) BUT AT THE SAME TIME SHE'S POSTING ON INSTAGRAM..

HMMMΒ :receipts2:

ALSO LOU SPOTTED OUTSIDE OF BRITNEY'S HOUSE TODAY HERE'S THE PICTUREΒ 

EdkMjw8U0AAMbiK?format=png&name=small

OK LOU LOU WE SEE YOU GIRL:uknowit: ' technical difficulties' huh?:mhm:Β nice try, next!:fu:

Β 

• Haha 2