Britney will appear at today's court hearing via video conference

1 minute ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Absolutely! But maybe Judge Brenda has seen it, too and she knows about the corruption and wants to make it stop! Just saying. I’m trying to stay positive here hahahahaha.

(But yes, I’ve seen it and everyone here should see this and the Guardians!) 

we really need to research the Judge Brenda. if she is affiliated with any corrupt lawyers, doctors associated to cship abuses. :typing:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Absolutely! But maybe Judge Brenda has seen it, too and she knows about the corruption and wants to make it stop! Just saying. I’m trying to stay positive here hahahahaha.

(But yes, I’ve seen it and everyone here should see this and the Guardians!) 

She denied britneys request for more personal freedom last year . I have a feeling this judge is no better than the last

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Busybee said:

Wait media photography was approved are they in their homes taking pics of the video call?:umomg:

I work in a law firm and have been attending a lot of virtual hearings (video ones) lately due to Covid  and they usually film/record the whole hearing.

I'm not sure if that's just them saying the system will record or whether it is some sort of media company being involved, which would be strange...

• Like 1