#BUYOVERPROTECTEDONITUNES 7/22/20

BritintheZone

LOL at those who think this will fund her team - streaming music is not like buying from an Etsy shop.

Streaming doesn’t go straight from your Apple Wallet to Lou Taylor. There are producers, writers, the record label itself - a lot goes into sales and if you have read anything on why artists aren’t particularly fond of the way streaming platforms work, it’s because of the way payment is split. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her team dont get all the money from the song . The song is $1.29. They only receive 60-70 cents. That is not much. 

HOWEVER

this is about the meaning and significance of “Overprotected”.  Because it adds media attention. They will wonder why its trending and look at the song. Additionally, it can add more pressure to the court and its employees of they see the song trending due to the subject. 

I'm not against streaming or buying her music, because like some of u already explained the money going for her team is minimal... My problem with the whole thing is her team milking our support, like It happened recently with Glory, Mood ring with random remixes. 

Projects like The Zone, the musical and concerts generates way more money for her team, and that's where they focus on, while her new music barely promoted.

Overprotected, good choice... But mona lisa could be other option, it was co-written by Brit, has meaningful lyrics about manipulation and the song is completely underrated. I understand overprotected being the choice, but Mona Lisa could show a raw side of Britney.

16 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I'm not against streaming or buying her music, because like some of u already explained the money going for her team is minimal... My problem with the whole thing is her team milking our support, like It happened recently with Glory, Mood ring with random remixes. 

Projects like The Zone, the musical and concerts generates way more money for her team, and that's where they focus on, while her new music barely promoted.

Overprotected, good choice... But mona lisa could be other option, it was co-written by Brit, has meaningful lyrics about manipulation and the song is completely underrated. I understand overprotected being the choice, but Mona Lisa could show a raw side of Britney.

Mona lisa isnt released lol

Overprotected discusses her feelings  and her over protection 

4 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Mona lisa isnt released lol

Overprotected discusses her feelings  and her over protection 

It's not on itunes? I already listened to the song on Spotify and it's on her official Youtube channel. 

Overprotected it's a great option, but Mona is written by Britney herself. That's more powerful for the cause.

Anyway, whatever y'all want

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

It's not on itunes? I already listened to the song on Spotify and it's on her official Youtube channel. 

Overprotected it's a great option, but Mona is written by Britney herself. That's more powerful for the cause.

Anyway, whatever y'all want

Im a flop and it is released. Didnt notice always listen to it just on itunes. Already started promoting overprotected sorryyyy

On 7/7/2020 at 9:58 PM, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

LOL at those who think this will fund her team - streaming music is not like buying from an Etsy shop.

Streaming doesn’t go straight from your Apple Wallet to Lou Taylor. There are producers, writers, the record label itself - a lot goes into sales and if you have read anything on why artists aren’t particularly fond of the way streaming platforms work, it’s because of the way payment is split. 

Plus an old record label

On 7/8/2020 at 4:13 AM, BritintheZone said:

OMG! That’s a good idea to reduce even the limited cents Lou’s conversion camp is gonna get :gaspney:  I still feel like the whitehouse petition should be the focus and not music campaigns till August 8 tho :rlynow:

Archived