#BUYOVERPROTECTEDONITUNES 7/22/20

BritintheZone

• Super Mods

I don’t understand why everything has to be a streaming party. Like is that you guys answer to everything? I don’t see any other activist doing streaming parties. It’s so reductive 

Just keep spreading the world, everybody knows her as a popstar but never saw her as a human being so let’s downplay her musical career and focus on Britney Jean Spears the person. I think everyone pretty much get it that she’s overprotected but no one knows the shady details that go on, I have no problems running my mouth online about her team anywhere I go and bring it up in conversations when appropriate to anyone and most of the time, people are surprised and shocked stuff like this is happening especially to her. So I felt I made a difference as you never know who might see it and act on it, like people who have the connections. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather stream/buy MonaLisa.

Overprotected make it seems like she is being... protected... by her team? I don't know, doesn't feel quite right to me. Also, I don't like the idea to focus on streaming parties when we should focus on spread the informations about the audience/cship... 

This is stupid and extremely contradicting! The money from the sales don’t go directly to Britney. They’ll be laughing at us as they cash in. The Britney brand unfortunately HAS TO BE BOYCOTTED! I can’t express this enough. The only other way to get these people down besides public opinion is through our wallets effecting theirs! Please don’t do this. I have a better idea. Read my new thread. 

Sorry but I won't give the c-ship my money. It's not right.

If you really want to spread the word, you should spam all the high profile celebrities and politics with the #FreeBritney in all their social media until they speak about it, buying a song which would give the c-ship more reasons to makes Britney's life a hell it's not activism.

1 hour ago, Mutya said:

Cancel this bull****, Britney is not overprotected, she is ABUSED. Also stop giving her handlers money.

Funny how you all supported justiceforglory and moodring. Those who want to do it can. Also keep it mind its a $1.69 song which they will share the sale with the record label, writers,producers and darkchild. So its literal pennies.

“I'll tell them what I like, what I want, what I don't
But every time I do I stand corrected”

Well this backfired...

Well, even tho if pennies would be seperated between everyone who worked on the song, we would have to see the calculations and math to see how much money her team in the end would be getting...So in order for that:

Overprotected (darkchild remix) cost- 1.29

So lets give an estimate that over 80k fans buy this song on itunes store in order for it to get no.1 sooo....

Overprotectected (remix) price x estimate of the number of people buying it= 1.69 x 80,000

1.29 x 80,000= 103,200 dollars

So, if all of this revenue comes to britneys team, lets see how much money would they have to divide the price by...

No. Of producers and songwriters who worked on overprotected- 2 + 2 (since we will be streaming darkchild remix)= 4 producers

(people who produced and wrote overprotected were rodney jerkins, max martin, darkchild and rami)

Since 103,200 is divisible by 5, we should find the sum money (quotient) each will get...

103,200/5 = 20,640

No. of the people who worked on the track=

4 people x 20,640= 82,560 dollars

So that means most of the revenue will be going to producers and writers...

To find how much money her team will get we will subtract the total sum and subtracted sum...

103,200 - 82,560 = 20,640

20k is a ton of money to supply britneys conservataship because who honestly knows. Britneys team would probably be dividing the sum by 2, so in that case they would be getting 51k dollars to supply her conservataship. So the theory is debunked that they would be getting pennies only because 27k and 100k isnt a joke. So we suggest that its better to postpone this event...probably when she is finally free. It would too seem bad and hypocritical from our part to support this when we were working super hard for someones freedom. Thank you

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well this backfired...

Well, even tho if pennies would be seperated between everyone who worked on the song, we would have to see the calculations and math to see how much money her team in the end would be getting...So in order for that:

Overprotected (darkchild remix) cost- 1.69

So lets give an estimate that over 80k fans buy this song on itunes store in order for it to get no.1 sooo....

Overprotectected (remix) price x estimate of the number of people buying it= 1.69 x 80,000

1.69 x 80,000= 13,520 dollars

So, if all of this revenue comes to britneys team, lets see how much money would they have to divide the price by...

No. Of producers and songwriters who worked on overprotected- 2 + 2 (since we will be streaming darkchild remix)= 4 producers

(people who produced and wrote overprotected were rodney jerkins, max martin, darkchild and rami)

Since 13, 520 is divisible by 5, we should find the sum money (quotient) each will get...

13,520/ 5 = 2, 704 dollars

No. of the people who worked on the track=

4 people x 2, 704= 10,816 dollars

So that means 80% of the revenue will be going to producers and writers...

To find how much money her team will get we will subtract the total sum and subtracted sum...

13,520-10,816= 2,708 dollars

Even tho it might seem little, it is alot for britneys team to supply britneys conservataship. So we suggest that its better to postpone this event...probably when she is finally free. It would too seem bad and hypocritical from our part to support this when we were working super hard for someones freedom. Thank you

But 1.69 x 80, 000 isn’t 13,520 :idkney:

Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

@Blackout2006 is the worst mathematic ever. I told him I’m born in 2001 and he said that I’m 17 :embarrassney: Now he calculated 1.69 x 80,000 is 13,000 and even the song is 1,29, not 1,69 :jeanluc:

Atleast give me credit for doing this :wendycry:

I tried my best to show you guys how much Bteam is getting and yall? :wendycry:

I will sue you :crying4:

Plus, the author of the topic said this...

1 hour ago, BritintheZone said:

Also keep it mind its a $1.69 song

And i didnt care to check and thought he was right :crying1:

#justiceforblackout2006 :crying2:

Archived