How do you guys feel about Britney’s Instagram?

What do you guys think about Britney’s Instagram?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Britney’s Instagram is:

• Cute/quirky
    • A little weird
    • Bizarre/concerning

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/05/2020 at 10:51 AM

1 hour ago, conceptuel said:

not true, the new generation knows her songs more than any pop artist from the 2000s, including Beyoncé...

but I get what you mean, she’s very popular rn for being a living meme lol. a lot of ppl think that she’s messy, and even more are very concerned (look at her comments on instagram: ‘Britney r u ok? Britney I’m concerned! Is it anyone checking on her?’)

she’s never seen with her kids, sometimes with her boyfriends, and the 10 times in a row pictures with her worst angle + messy hair as if she woke up after partying all night (even 2006ney had better hair), her makeup as if it had never been washed, her repetitive moves.

still, she’s far from destroying her legacy, a lot of people like her even more since she’s natural. others find her strange and concerning. 

id rather an instagram more diverse: her funny videos with normal pics would be fine. stop using extremely pitched voice. and change that ******* angle that makes her look like a dwarf.

she  need to do very little adjustments, just wash and brush her hair, put on a decent makeup, take care of her skin and use clothes that fit her body. This is what everyone do in day by day life, why she can't do that? i don't understand

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t nessesarily like the dresses and bikinis she’s modeling cause they’re pretty outdated and I hate that she Facetunes her body to look thinner While warping arms and furniture but other than that it’s fine and quirky. It’s like what if expect a normal southern girl to post when 1st discovering ig

1 minute ago, Fab britney said:

I don’t nessesarily like the dresses and bikinis she’s modeling cause they’re pretty outdated and I hate that she Facetunes her body to look thinner While warping arms and furniture but other than that it’s fine and quirky. It’s like what if expect a normal southern girl to post when 1st discovering ig

tenor.gif?itemid=12247429

BTW I Stan Britney , but i be honest

The britney instagram is the place where you always find tea in this Lockdown (For the GP) .

She is dancing without follow the music, calling fans  "Friends" without making lives or chats with them, her body language saying another thing, Posting the same weird pics with other outfits and her routines. 

When she came back in 2022 save this message, she would change "surprisely" all the content, NMW her legal situation.

33 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

I appreciate that she is sharing glimpses of her life with us. And also that its not the normal superficial celebrity Insta. 

24 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I think its fun and it's temporary? she will come back to post like 2016 when a new era approaches :whiteladydance:

But she posted similar things like this back in 2016...

To me, she should turn off her Instagram comments and continue to post whatever she wants to post.  People are just bored their own lives.

It hurts but I voted for the bizarre option. That's the word I always think when some new video pops up... Bizarre.

It looks so forced, even more now that she smiles every video (It feels like she has this obligation to show fake happiness, her smiles disappears in seconds). I don't see nothing genuine about It and I know... I'm getting repetitive, but her Instagram the only thing we have to talk about her right now.

The videos are like big jump scares. The difference between before the facility time and after is brutal. She's even more robotic, lonely and anxious now and honestly I'm not glad even for a bit to say this about Britney, but that's how I feel.

First off it’s not Britney who is posting on her instagram and secondly it’s so sad to see people mock her and laugh at her. It’s such a far cry from her prime years it’s so sad. Watching anything pre 2004 just doesn’t seem like the same person who did world tours, took risks and broke records. 

THE Britney Spears is spinning around the room doing weird stretches and staring into the camera like she’s dead and they’ve stuffed her body and control her like a puppet

This is actually a really nice, cute review of her IG dances. 

Good Evening To Britney Spears’ Improv Dance Videos & Britney Spears’ Improv Dance Videos Only: https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/britney-spears-improv-dance-videos-instagram/

At this point Britney Spears‘ Instagram can do no wrong. It is a majestic virtual dreamscape – filled with inspirational quotes, bees and flowers – and it is too pure for this ungrateful world. That is a fact, proven by science, and cannot be disputed by any human ever.

would take a bullet for Britney Jean Spears. I would also take a bullet for her Instagram, if need be.

Definitely written by a Britney stan. Which one of you wants to own up to it :jj:

I love her, but whenever Im scrolling down I make sure to pass throught her stuff as quick as possible and not pay attention to most of it. Right now, it hurts her image more than anything else.

Its clear that no one is taking care of her. Her conservators want her to look crazy and she gives them exactly that without even realizing it. I bet my *** that they are going to use all of that against her to justify she doesnt have the mental capacity to be by her own. And it will work. Just yall watch :sickofu:

13 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

That poll isn't a list of choices, but a representation of the progression of her instagram. "Bizarre / concerning" is the final stage - the one we're in right now. :straddle:

This, it was a little weird when all she posted was teacups, flowers and religious and inspirational quotes But now it’s at the bizarre and concerning stage. 

Archived